Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

Despite massive strides made by the offensive line

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 22.10.2019 08:40
von zhangzk • 144 Beiträge

Indianapolis Colts in 2018 Trysten Hill Jersey , head coach Frank Reich elected to part ways with line coach Dave DeGuglielmo after their season-ending loss to the Kansas City Chiefs last weekend.DeGuglielmo and Reich were a bit of a forced marriage as DeGuglielmo joined the Colts under the belief Josh McDaniels would be the team’s head coach. Instead, McDaniels bailed on his commitment to the Colts to return to the New England Patriots. DeGuglielmo remained with the Colts as Reich eventually became the head coach instead.Reich told the Colts’ website that he appreciate DeGuglielmo’s contributions while noting the challenges of the situation created by the forced union.“After the season, you know, just decided to part ways with Guge,” Reich said. “And that was really hard, because I so much respect Guge as a person and as a coach. You know, he played a significant role in us coming in here and the success we had. And it’s hard — it’s hard to explain. It was really odd dynamics the way that he and I got connected Connor McGovern Jersey , and it’s no reflection on him or anything; it’s just when I had envisioned getting this position, you know, there’s certain things that you just are looking for, in ways that you just want to have ‘my guy,’ for lack of a better way to say. You always envision bringing in the guy that you had envisioned bringing in. But certainly appreciate the contribution Guge made, and I told him that, and love and respect him.”Andrew Luck went five full games without being sacked and was sacked just 18 times on the season. Only Drew Brees was sacked fewer times in 2018 among quarterbacks that started at least 10 games. Luck was sacked 41 times in his last full season in 2016. The jump in production allowed the Colts to become the seventh-ranked offense overall and fifth-ranked scoring offense this season.The Colts are in search of multiple new offensive line coaches as Bobby Johnson also left the staff to take the head line coaching job with the Buffalo Bills. On Sunday Foster Moreau Jersey , the Chiefs looked just like they did for most of the regular season a year ago. They rolled up 491 yards in an easy 40-26 victory over Jacksonville in the opener.While Kansas City made a statement that it again will contend in the AFC, it did not come without a couple of concerns. The Chiefs lost receiver Tyreek Hill to a shoulder injury in the first half, and their remade defense with a new coordinator still allowed 428 yards despite playing against a rookie quarterback most of the game.Jacksonville lost Nick Foles to a shoulder injury in the first quarter.Gardner Minshew set an NFL record in Foles’ absence, completing his first 13 passes. According to Elias Sports Bureau, it is the longest streak by a quarterback to start a career in the past 40 years, breaking the previous mark of nine set by Brad Johnson in 1994.Minshaw, a sixth-round choice out of Washington State Anthony Nelson Jersey , finished 22 of 25 for 275 yards with two touchdowns and two interceptions. D.J. Chark caught four passes for 146 yards and a touchdown.The Jaguars, though, were overmatched against Patrick Mahomes and Sammy Watkins.Mahomes completed 25 of 33 passes for 378 yards and three touchdowns for a 143.2 passer rating. All three touchdowns went to Sammy Watkins, who had a career day.Watkins scored touchdowns of 68, 49 and 3 yards, and his career-best 198 receiving yards was fifth-most in team history.LeSean McCoy rushed 10 times for 81 yards in his Chiefs debut.

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen