Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

NEW ORLEANS - Jonas Valanciunas stay in The Big Easy will be a brief one. [url=http://www.botynmdlevne.com/]Adidas Nmd Sleva[/u

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 22.10.2019 05:48
von jokergreen0220 • 1.635 Beiträge

NEW ORLEANS - Jonas Valanciunas stay in The Big Easy will be a brief one. Adidas Nmd Sleva . After making his All-Star debut in Fridays Rising Stars Challenge, the Raptors sophomore centre wont be sticking around for the duration of the weekends festivities, thinking about the big picture instead. Valanciunas, who scored four points in 19 minutes for the victorious Team Hill in the annual rookie-sophomore showcase, will spend two days on a beach in Mexico. How soon does he leave? "As soon as possible," he joked after Fridays game. "I want to see that sun." Scheduled to take off from New Orleans Saturday morning, Valanciunas vacation will also be short-lived. He and the rest of the team will reconvene in Washington Monday for practice but a little relaxation before that could go a long way for the Raptors young centre. "[I can] just relax my body," he said of the excursion, "have some time off to relax my mind, relax my body and be ready for the next half of the season." With 30 regular season games and - barring a complete Raptors collapse - at least a few playoff contests to go, Valanciunas should surpass his minute total from last season in the next week, hes 32 minutes shy of matching his rookie mark. After a strong eight-game stretch, averaging 15.4 points and 10.8 rebounds, to close out last month and begin February, the 21-year-old was rusty going into the break. Despite grabbing 14 boards, he connected on just one of his nine attempts, logging just 24 minutes in Wednesdays win over the Hawks. "He needs a rest," Dwane Casey said after that game. "He needs a mental rest." The stretch run will be uncharted territory for Valanciunas and the Raptors will need him at full strength, both physically and mentally. His time in New Orleans, however brief, was not especially taxing. Valanciunas four points was tied with Phoenixs Miles Plumlee for lowest in the game. In general the event is not one that lends itself to prototypical big men. Its a high-scoring, up and down display of athleticism and three-point shooting. "Everybody wants to score," he said. "Everybody wants to do some beautiful dunks, beautiful shots and my job is to bang inside." Valanciunas may have been the only one on the court looking to set screens and box out. Offensively, he was out of place, failing to convert three alley-oops, getting a hook shot blocked by the Pelicans Anthony Davis and even missing a rare three-pointer. "That was my goal the whole game," he said with a smile. "To make a three." Valanciunas team, drafted by Grant Hill, was victorious by a score of 142-136 over Team Chris Webber. Detroits Andre Drummond was awarded MVP, voted on by the fans, after scoring 30 points and grabbing 25 boards. Clevelands Dion Waiters had 31 points and the Knicks Tim Hardaway Jr. scored 36 for Team Webber. Adidas Nmd Pánská .Y. - Geno Smith still thinks of himself as the New York Jets starting quarterback. Adidas Boty Pánské Nmd . Viewers in the Canadiens region can watch the game on TSN Canadiens at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. The game can also be heard on TSN Radio Montreal 690. The Calgary Flames will see if they can take their recent hot streak on the road when they shoot for a sixth consecutive win Monday night in Montreal. http://www.botynmdlevne.com/adidas-nmd-damske-levne.html . They have watched it from afar. And now they have seen it for themselves.JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - Jacksonvilles most productive rookie is done for the season.The Jaguars placed receiver Allen Robinson on injured reserve Tuesday with a broken right foot. He initially hurt his foot against Miami on Oct. 26, and the pain kept getting worse. Tests Monday revealed a stress fracture.Robinson hasnt decided whether or not to have surgery.Its disappointing just because I wanted to be out there with my teammates, out there competing and doing what I love, Robinson said. Its something that had been bothering me for a week or two. I didnt think it was that bad.A second-round draft pick from Penn State, Robinson has been one of Jacksonvilles bright spots on offence this season. He had 48 receptions for 548 yards and two touchdowns, outperforming veteran Cecil Shorts III and fellow rookies Marqise Lee and Allen Hurns. Robinson was on pace to break Justin Blackmons team record for receptions by a rookie (64).I thought it was pretty productive, Robinson said. At times, I think I could have played a lot better. At times, I could have come down with some passes in some games that could have changed the games a little bit. Ive just got to improve on what I did this season and just get better at what I didnt do well and just kind of improve on what I did.Without Robinson, Lee is expected to get more opportunities alongside Shorts and Hurns.Lee, also a second-round draft pick, has 13 receptions for 141 yards. He missed chunks of time because of nagging hamstring injuries.It went from the right to the left, Lee said. It was big. When it comes down to the coaches and the decisions, its based on how you feel. One thing thats big for a receiver is your hamstrings and leegs. Adidas Nmd Panske Cerne. If you have a situation with those, it becomes a problem as far as putting you out there and giving you the ability to do the things you need to do with those types of injuries. It just takes one vertical for you to pull up and mess it up again.And when was on the field, he looked lost at times.Im much more prepared, he said. Ive got a great understanding and wont be surprised in certain looks. I was surprised by certain things, didnt feel like I fully had it. Im still going through the process and working hard in practice. Im working and I think Ill be OK.Jacksonville also expects tight end Marcedes Lewis to return following the bye week. Lewis has missed the past eight games with a high ankle sprain. He is scheduled to be activated off the injured reserve/designated for return list and expected to start at Indianapolis.The Jaguars waived linebacker Dekoda Watson and activated rookie cornerback Aaron Colvin off the reserve/non-football injury list.The team also claimed cornerback Teddy Williams off waivers from Chicago and waived cornerback Peyton Thompson.Watson signed a three-year contract worth $6.25 million in free agency to be a starting outside linebacker. The deal included $1.5 million guaranteed.But Watson never really fit in. He had groin surgery in the off-season, missed much of the preseason and made one start. He had eight tackles in nine games.Colvin, a standout at Oklahoma, was a fourth-round draft pick. He tore a knee ligament during a Senior Bowl practice and has been recovering since. Bradley said Colvin will play some in nickel situations against the Colts.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen