Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. [url=https://www.fakejerseys.us.com/]Fake Jerseys From China[/url] . -- The collision that knocked Aqib Talib

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 22.10.2019 05:47
von jokergreen0220 • 1.635 Beiträge

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. Fake Jerseys From China . -- The collision that knocked Aqib Talib out of the AFC championship game reverberated Monday when Patriots coach Bill Belichick said Wes Welker tried to "take out" the star cornerback. Belichick took the shot at his former wide receiver after viewing video of the second-quarter play in the Denver Broncos 26-16 win on Sunday. Coming from opposite sides, the players ran into each other. No penalty was called. It "was a deliberate play by the receiver to take out Aqib, no attempt to get open," Belichick said during his opening statement at his season-ending news conference. "Ill let the league handle the discipline on that play. Its not for me to decide, but its one of the worst plays Ive seen. Thats all Im going to say about that." NFL spokesman Greg Aiello said Monday, "If there is any discipline for plays in (Sundays) games, it will be determined by Merton Hanks later in the week." Hanks is the leagues vice-president of player operations. Welker, who had a cool relationship with Belichick before leaving New England as a free agent last off-season, was not available for comment Monday. But after the game, he said, "it was one of those plays where its kind of a rub play and I was trying to get him to go over the top, and I think he was thinking the same thing and wanted to come underneath and we just kind of collided. ... It wasnt a deal where I was trying to hit him or anything like that." After Talib left with a knee injury, Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning took advantage of having the much shorter Alfonzo Dennard covering receivers Talib normally would handle. The previous season, a thigh injury ended Talibs day in the first quarter of the AFC championship game, a 28-13 loss to Baltimore. Denver coach John Fox said he hadnt seen Belichicks comments but called Welker "a great player, high integrity. I can say that we were not doing anything with intent." Asked why he would send the 5-foot-9 Welker, 4 inches shorter, at Talib after sustaining two recent concussions, Fox said, "Thats a good question. I dont have an answer to it." But he and several Patriots said pick plays in which one receiver brushes against or hits a defender to free another receiver are becoming more prevalent. "Teams do a lot of that just to give guys separation and to open up the passing game," safety Devin McCourty said. Steve Gregory, New Englands other starting safety, said he didnt think Welker would deliberately try to hurt a player. "I dont think anybody plays that way," he said, "especially at this level of football with two great football teams in the Broncos and ourselves." Besides, Fox said, the Broncos werent the only team to run a pick play. "The umpires in that area. Its a pretty crowded area, so I think offences have tried to exploit that," he said. "Were not the only team, by any stretch. In fact, our opponent Sunday did the same thing." Welker, coming from the right, used his right arm to make contact with the left arm of Talib, who was running from the left to stay with his receiver. They collided a split-second before Mannings pass went off the hands of receiver Demaryius Thomas a few yards away. Patriots defensive end Andre Carter called it a "nasty" play. "Wes, was he doing his job? Im sure he was to a certain degree," Carter said. "(Do) I think the hit could have been cleaner? Yes." But Broncos tight end Julius Thomas was more concerned about preparing to face the Seattle Seahawks in the Super Bowl on Feb. 2 than about Belichicks comments. "The thoughts and feelings of opposing coaches definitely dont bother me," he said. "Were worried about whats happening this week." Replica Jerseys . Chris Heisey followed with a two-run triple and Billy Hamilton added an RBI double, all but sealing Cincinnatis fourth straight victory and seventh in eight games. Brandon Phillips, celebrating his 33rd birthday, hit a go-ahead homer in the ninth for the Reds before pinch-hitter Buster Posey tied it with an RBI double off hard-throwing closer Aroldis Chapman in the bottom half. Fake NHL Jerseys . Paire broke Giraldo twice and lost his serve once in both sets to wrap up the win in 1 hour, 10 minutes. He will next face Pablo Carreno Busta of Spain, who advanced when Jurgen Zopp of Estonia retired with an injury at 5-5 in the first set. https://www.fakejerseys.us.com/ . Jurrjens signed a minor league contract with Cincinnati in May, and was 2-3 with a 4.46 ERA at Triple-A Louisville. He has a 53-37 record with a 3.63 ERA in seven major league seasons, including five with Atlanta.MIAMI -- LeBron James says hes going on vacation with his family before making any decisions about his future. The Miami Heat held their season-wrapup team meeting on Tuesday afternoon and one of the biggest questions is about the future of the roster. James could become a free agent in a couple of weeks and the four-time MVP says he still hass not thought about his plans. Fake NBA Jerseys. James has been with the Heat four seasons and the team has been to the NBA Finals in each of those years. He says he will talk with Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh, who also could be free agents. James says he isnt sure what the other members of Miamis "Big 3" are thinking. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen