Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

in from the left and scored with a swerving right-footed shot for ninth goal of the season, which proved to be enough for the

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 21.10.2019 15:04
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Former Celtic striker Henrik Larsson says no game comes close to matching the rivalry of a Glasgow derby. Larsson, who scored 242 goals in 313 appearances for the Hoops, has sampled El Clasico during his time with Barcelona but insists it falls a long way short of the atmosphere created by matches between Celtic and Rangers.Speaking to Sky Sports News HQ ahead of this weekends Scottish Cup semi-final, the Champions League winner said: It is the most exciting game to play in but it is also a game where you need to handle your emotions. Larsson and Phil ODonnell celebrate a goal in the 5-1 win over Rangers in November, 1998 I have never experienced, either before or after, anything like these games. It is the best atmosphere and the most fierce encounters that I ever played in.Asked to pick his favourite game against Rangers, Larsson, now in charge of Helsingborgs in Sweden, had no hesitation in singling out the 6-2 victory of August 2000.Chris Sutton opened and finished the scoring in Martin ONeills first encounter with Rangers at Celtic Park with Larsson (two), Paul Lambert and Stan Petrov also on the mark against Dick Advocaats champions. Celtic legend Henrik Larsson ranks playing in Glasgow derby above El Clasico. I know I scored a lot of goals in those games, but the 6-2 game (is favourite), also the 5-1 game (November 1998) and the ones at Hampden. But any game you win when you play against your biggest rivals are obviously the best ones.Larsson believes Rangers promotion to the top flight will provide a timely boost for the Scottish Premiership next season.Rangers secured their place among the countrys top sides following a 1-0 victory over Championship rivals Dumbarton last Tuesday, just five days before they clinched the Petrofac Training Cup with a 4-0 win over League One Peterhead. Henrik Larsson, scored 242 goals in 313 games for Celtic I think it is good for the Scottish game and good for Celtic for the competition even though it seems they have had a fair amount of competition as it is at the moment, added the 44-year-old who won four SPL titles, two Scottish Cups and a Scottish League Cup during his time at Celtic.But I think it is only good as it will mean the competition will be more fierce again and thats vital for the Scottish game.Watch the Glasgow derby on Sky Sports 2 HD from 11am this Sunday.By purchasing a Sky Sports Day Pass for £6.99 or Sky Sports Week Pass for £10.99, you can enjoy access to all seven Sky Sports channels and watch on a TV with a NOW TV Box or on a range of devices. Also See: Griffiths focussed on Rangers Rangers can shock Celtic New pitch for Hampden Souness impressed by Warburton Klay Thompson Jersey . The quest begins with what is supposed to be an easy one, although Germany has traditionally been a stubborn opponent to Canadian teams at international tournaments. Klay Thompson Warriors Jersey . Hazard cut in from the left and scored with a swerving right-footed shot for ninth goal of the season, which proved to be enough for the victory despite Chelseas forwards again lacking a cutting edge up front. https://www.warriorsrookiesshop.com/ . It just didnt show when he hit the ice. Berra made 42 saves and Kris Russell scored at 1:32 of overtime, lifting the Calgary Flames to a 3-2 victory over the Chicago Blackhawks on Sunday night. Latrell Sprewell Jersey . Isner, ranked No. 14, won his eighth career singles title and took the title in New Zealand for the second time after his victory in 2010. The match was similar to Isners quarterfinal victory over fifth-seeded Philipp Kohlschreiber which went to three sets, all tiebreaks and contained no breaks of serve. Tim Hardaway Warriors Jersey .Y. -- Sabres forward Drew Stafford has witnessed plenty of turmoil during his eight seasons in Buffalo. Alex Rodriguezs publicist ended speculation that the former New York Yankees slugger might play for another team this season, saying its not happening.Ron Berkowitz issued a statement Monday afternoon, two days after Rodriguez was released by the Yankees.I want to put all this talk to rest about Alex playing for any team this season. Its not happening, Berkowitz said in the statement. Like he said Friday night, he is happy and he is going to take some time to relax and hang with his family and friends.Rodriguez played his final game with the Yankees on Friday night in New York and was released the following morning. The Yankees announced that Rodriguez would move into a role as an adviser and instructor within the organization, but the three-time American League MVP technically is a free agent and can sign with any club.Berkowitz did not indicate whether Rodriguez would consider making a comeback in 2017.The Miami Marlins, Rodriguezs hometown team, acknowledged Sunday that they had considered reaching out to the 41-year-old.But Marlinns president Mike Hill told Fox Sports on Monday that the team ultimately decided not to formally reach out to Rodriguez.ddddddddddddI was under the impression that it would be the end for the season, Yankees manager Joe Girardi said. But opportunities arise for people in life that you cant predict. Theres been some situations [in Miami] where theyve had some injuries, and maybe they felt that [Rodriguez] could help. And I dont say this in a bad way, but nothing that Alex does should ever surprise us.Rodriguez, who grew up in South Florida and still lives there, was batting .200 this season, but he had 33 homers and 86 RBIs last season.Rodriguez needs only four homers to become the fourth player to hit 700, and the looming milestone could eventually lure him into continuing his 22-year career. But he hasnt played much in the field since 2013, complicating any role he might have with a National League team. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8141 Themen und 8737 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen