Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

enn State coach Patrick Chambers said. We have to figure that out. We have to play much harder.Payton Banks led Penn State (

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 21.10.2019 15:03
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

STATE COLLEGE, Pa. -- The cheers reverberating from George Masons locker room came from players experiencing their hottest streak in years. The quiet from Penn States mirrored the whimper of the Nittany Lions in the second half as their run was snapped.Marquise Moore scored 25 points and grabbed 13 rebounds, Otis Livingston added 18 points and the Patriots beat Penn State 85-66 for their sixth straight win and best stretch since 2011-12 on Wednesday.It was a great win for our team, really proud of our guys, George Mason coach Dave Paulsen said. We really, really competed with toughness in the second half, especially I think our second-half defense was really good.Jalen Jenkins added 15 points for the Patriots (7-3) who snapped Penn States four-game winning streak.Penn State led 38-37 after a wild first half that featured 12 lead changes. But the Raiders took control starting with Livingstons 3-pointer that made it 42-40 early in the second. They dominated from there, leading for the remaining 18:58 and outrebounded the Nittany Lions 44-29, outscored them 44-16 in the paint and held a speedy Penn State team to just two fastbreak points.We looked young tonight for whatever reason, Penn State coach Patrick Chambers said. We have to figure that out. We have to play much harder.Payton Banks led Penn State (6-4) with 21 points. Shep Garner and Lamar Stevens chipped in 13 apiece for the Nittany Lions.THE BIG PICTUREGeorge Mason: The Patriots are on a roll and keeping pace in a competitive Atlantic 10 conference that had five teams with six wins entering the night. They seem to have flipped a switch following a 93-65 loss to Houston on Nov. 21 and havent lost since.Penn State: The Nittany Lions had been winning despite deficiencies in a few areas while making up for them in others over the last four games. They werent able to make up for their lack of production in the paint, however.GUARDS ON THE GLASSPaulsen was wary of the size advantage Penn States forwards had heading in. The Patriots didnt start anyone over 6-foot-7 while Penn State boasted a trio of forwards at or taller than that. Paulsen was particularly concerned about 6-foot-9 Mike Watkins who was fresh off his best game where he blocked 12 shots against Wright State.But the George Mason coach had faith in his guards ability to attack the net and win those rebounds. Moore entered the game as the countrys top rebounding guard with 10 per game and posted his sixth double-double of the season.We have some pretty good rebounding guards, Paulsen said. So you cant do it unless you have really active, rebounding guards.VETERAN RESPONSIBILITYPenn States gotten big time contributions from a handful of freshmen and started three as usual. But it was one of the veterans who shouldered blame afterward.Banks was dejected after the game and pointed the finger at himself. Despite leading the team in points, he wasnt able to help on the glass.A lot of it just starts with me right here, Banks said. I had zero rebounds. We cant rely on Lamar (Miller) and Mike for the scoring load and Julian (Moore). Our guards have to rebound and thats what we lacked this game and it definitely showed on the scoreboard.UP NEXTGeorge Mason plays at Penn on Saturday and has three of their final five games in 2016 at home.Penn State plays Pittsburgh in Newark, New Jersey, on Saturday and has another on the road before closing out 2016 with a pair of games at home, including the Big Ten opener on Dec. 27. Chuck Howley Youth Jersey .In my heart and mind Im competing for India, luge competitor Shiva Keshavan told The Associated Press in an email interview. Every day Im flooded with messages from Indians all over the world telling me they are supporting me. Leighton Vander Esch Youth Jersey . According to a report from the Vancouver Province, the Lions are expected to replace former DC Rich Stubler with defensive backs coach Mark Washington. https://www.cowboyssportsgoods.com/Womens-Jason-Witten-Inverted-Jersey/ .25 million option on reliever Jose Veras. Larry Allen Cowboys Jersey . The Croatian served 21 aces and hit 42 winners against Sijsling, who double-faulted to give Cilic a 4-3 lead in the deciding set. "All the players, they know me and they were really happy to see me and they were really happy that this is over for me," Cilic said. Randall Cobb Youth Jersey . Datsyuk will miss Tuesdays game against New Jersey and could be sidelined longer, while Cleary will likely miss at least the next three games. Its been an injury-plagued season for Datsyuk, who has suited up for just 39 games.Tottenham Hotspur will join Atletico Madrid and Juventus in a pre-season tournament in Melbourne this summer. The club tournament, which is taking place between July 23-29 and will be hosted by Melbourne Victory, will see Tottenham face Serie A champions Juventus on Tuesday, July 26, before tackling Atletico on Friday, July 29. Both fixtures kick-off at 8.00pm local time (9.00am UK time).It is the second summer that title-chasing Spurs have travelled to Australia and the match against Atletico will see Mauricio Pochettino come up against his former international team-mate Diego Simeone, who has been in charge in Madrid since 2011. Pochettino said: Diego and I started coaching at the same time. He is a good friend of mine and a great coach so I look forward to seeing him again in Melbourne this summer.The announcement of Atletico Madrid as the fourth team in the International Champions Cup Australia is a great addition to this competition. Fernando Torres (2nd right) could be lining up against Tottenham in July Playing two of Europes best teams in Melbourne will be a strong test for us and we hope to put on a great show for our fans in both matches as a way of thanking them for their incredible support throughout this and every season.ddddddddddddWe loved our experience in Australia last summer. We still talk about the amazing support we received and so we are all really looking forward to experiencing even more when we return in July. Also See: Cautious Rose disgusts Lamela Premier League build-up LIVE! Spurs video Spurs fixtures Spurs stats Get free £10 bet ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen