Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

Bryan Colangelo has admitted to tanking. [url=http://www.fakeairmaxukoutlet.com/best-max-97-trainers-cheap-uk.htm l]Fake Air Max

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 21.10.2019 07:16
von jokergreen0220 • 1.635 Beiträge

Bryan Colangelo has admitted to tanking. Fake Air Max 97 For Sale . The former Toronto Raptors general manager spoke to the MIT Sports Analytics Conference in Toronto on Friday where he said that he intended for the Raptors to finish as close to the Eastern Conference basement as possible in the lockout shortened 2011-12 season in hope of winning the NBA Draft lottery. "Admittedly, I will say, I tried to tank a couple years ago," said Colangelo to the conference. "And I didnt come out and say, Coach (Dwane Casey), youve got to lose games. I never said that. I wanted to have him establish a winning tradition and a culture and all of that, but I wanted to do it in the framework of playing and developing young players, and with that comes losing. Theres just no way to avoid that, but I never once said, Youve got to lose this game." The Raptors finished the 2011-12 season 23-43, good for 11th in the Eastern Conference, 12 games behind the Philadelphia 76ers for the final playoff spot in the East, and the eighth-worst record in the NBA. The team neither rose, nor fell in the lottery, receiving the eighth-overall pick in the 2012 draft where they selected Terrence Ross out of the University of Washington. The 2007 NBA Executive of the Year (with the Phoenix Suns) was speaking on a proposal currently in front of the NBA Board of Governors which would see the draft lottery and any incentive to bottom out eliminated. Colangelo was relieved of his general manager position last May in favour of Masai Ujiri and eventually resigned his post as Raptors president the following month. Fake Air Max Trainers . The thinking at the time was Clowney could have already been promised he would be selected first overall by the Houston Texans, therefore negating any need to meet with any other teams. The plot took another twist this week. Air Max 90 Replica Uk . According to various reports, the striker is about to sign a five-and-a-half year extension with Manchester United worth a reported 300,000 pounds a week that would see him at Old Trafford until 2019. http://www.fakeairmaxukoutlet.com/best-max-97-trainers-cheap-uk.html . -- The Denver Broncos are shuffling their offensive line this off-season and Orlando Franklin provided some insight into their plans Monday by tweeting that hes moving from right tackle to left guard.Former overall World Cup winner Nicole Hosp of Austria led the final downhill training session Sunday ahead of Mondays super-combined race at the Sochi Olympics. Hosp raced down the Rosa Khutor course in 1 minute, 31.36 seconds. Fabienne Suter of Switzerland finished second, 0.21 seconds behind, and Regina Sterz of Austria was third, 0.43 behind. Defending overall champion Tina Maze was fourth while Auustrian standout Anna Fenninger and current overall leader Maria Hoefl-Riesch tied for sixth. Fake Air Max 270 For Sale. nbsp;Many skiers sat out the fourth training. Hosp won the overall title in 2007 but has not won a race since January 2008. She missed the 2010 Vancouver Games due to injury. The super-combined opens the womens medal events in Alpine skiing, followed by the downhill race Wednesday. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen