Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

avent felt it for a while. Ive normally been chasing the leaders, but this is great. This is right where I wanted to be." The la

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 19.10.2019 09:03
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Leicester Riders have re-signed Great Britain star Drew Sullivan on a new two-year deal. Sullivan, who recently completed his fourth campaign with the club, was named as the BBL Trophy final MVP last season, as well as being in the running for BBL MVP.The 36-year-old averaged 14.8 points, over seven rebounds and almost four assists per game as the Riders topped the BBL Championship table before losing to Sheffield Sharks in the play-off final. I thought he was as good as any player in the league on both ends of the floor last season, said Leicester head coach Rob Paternostro.I think his versatility and ability to impact the game in so many ways is unique and its what separates him from a lot of players.He is able to lead the game and find the best way to impact it on a nightly basis. Sullivan played a key role for the Riders last season His ability gives a coach great luxury - no matter what line-up he has around him.We know that Drew is as competitive as anyone and has a passion for winning. He is someone that is excited about the future of the club moving forward - both on and off the court.Drew is a player that I have great familiarity with after working with him for four seasons and you are always happy when you look out on to the floor and the No 8 is wearing your colours.Sullivan is the second Riders player to re-sign on a multi-year deal for the upcoming season, following on from the announcement that Tyler Bernardini would be continuing with the club next season. Fake China Shoes . Paul Pierce couldnt believe he missed at the end. Young scored a season-high 26 points to spark a huge effort from the leagues most productive bench, and Los Angeles beat the Brooklyn Nets 99-94 on Wednesday night after blowing a 27-point lead. Jordan From China .B. - Sebastien Auger made 44 saves as the Saint John Sea Dogs edged the visiting Acadie-Bathurst Titan 2-1 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. https://www.chinashoes.us/ . The veteran safety was a starter for the Bengals from 2008-2012. He totaled 41 tackles and three interceptions while starting all but four of the 13 games he played last season. China Shoes Wholesale . -- Jimmy Walkers first PGA Tour trophy came with a special gift tucked inside. Air Max From China . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011.SYLVANIA, Ohio - The Marathon Classic isnt a match-play tournament. Except for maybe this year. Beatriz Recari birdied the two closing par 5s to catch Paula Creamer atop the leaderboard through 54 holes Saturday, setting up a head-to-head battle between players who are three shots clear of the field. Recari, a 26-year-old Spaniard who has won twice on the LPGA Tour, conceded that its hard not to get caught up in a two-person competition. "Definitely, its easier because youre playing with the player closest to you in score," she said. "You still have to do your best. You cant control what she does, so you always have to stay focused on what youre doing." They were at 12-under 201 after each shooting 4-under 67. The showdown could be a preview. Recari is expected to make the European team for the Solheim Cup next month — where match play rules — and Creamer is one of the mainstays of the American side. Creamer, who won in 2008 when the tournament was known as the Jamie Farr Toledo Classic, led throughout the round by as many as two shots before Recaris late surge at Highland Meadows. She was pleased to find herself being the hunted instead of the hunter. "I love this feeling," said Creamer, who has nine wins but none since the 2010 U.S. Womens Open. "I havent felt it for a while. Ive normally been chasing the leaders, but this is great. This is right where I wanted to be." The last time she played in the same group with Recari, it was Recari who had the edge. In the third round of the Kia Classic in March in California, Recari shot a 69 when paired in the last grouping with Creamer, who had a 71. Recari, who had won the CVS last year, ended up winning in a playoff with I.K. Kim. Creamer faded to a tie for 17th. "Shes a great player," Recari said. "Its always great to play with her." Creamer, who set the tournament record with a first-round 60 in her victory lap five years ago, is expecting a battle. "Shes steady. She hits a lot of fairways and greens and gives herself a lot of opportunities to make birdies," she said about Recari. "At the same time, there are so many players out there that you have to kind of be aware of. But shes definitely going to be fighting until the end." Jessica Shepley of Owen Sound, Ont., shot 69 and sits at 2 under in a tie for 33rd, while Maude-Aimee Leblanc (73) of Sherbrooke, Que., is 2 over in a tie for 60th. Torontos Rebecca Lee-Bentham is shot further back after firing a 74 and is tied for 67th. There are plenty of potential challengers, even though several of the biggest names — including world No. 1 Inbee Park, defending champ So Yeon Ryu and ttop amateur Lydia Ko all fell back into the pack.dddddddddddd. Rising American teen Lexi Thompson had a 67 and, along with Jacqui Concolino and Japans Chie Arimura, was three shots back. "Ive been working on trusting my targets — picking out a target and just visualizing my shot," Thompson said. "Thats what Ive been doing every shot. Ive committed pretty good to them." Concolino, whose career-best tie for 11th came at the event last year, had a 69. She has revived her desire to play since taking time off from competitive golf after graduating from Vanderbilt in 2009. "I just got a little burnt out in college and needed some time to myself," she said of her lengthy hiatus. "Ever since I was 13, Ive been doing everything for golf, golf, golf. I never really had time to enjoy friends and family how you would want to. So thats what I did for a year and a half, two years, and started to get back on track." Arimura, fourth in the LPGAs rookie standings, three-putted the final hole for bogey and a 68. Jennifer Johnson (66), Chella Choi (66) and Jodi Ewart Shadoff (68) were at 205. Park has been the talk of the tour this year, with six victories including wins in all three of the major championships. Shell go for four in a row when the tour returns to action in two weeks at the Womens British Open at St. Andrews. But after winning three in a row and with a solid finish last week, she sagged to a 73 that left her tied for 23rd. She double-bogeyed the first hole after hitting her drive into a fairway bunker and never recovered. That wasnt the worst of it. "I just putted really bad today," she said, after dropping from sole possession of fifth place through 36 holes. "Outside of that, everything else was really similar (to earlier rounds of 67 and 69), but nothing seems to be going in." Ryu, who shot a 62 in the final round to win a year ago by seven strokes, shot a 70 and was six shots back of the leaders. Ko became the youngest LPGA winner ever when she took the Canadian Womens Open last year at 15, but she had a 71 and was tied with Ryu at 207. Alison Walshe, tied with Recari and Creamer after the second round, fell back with a 73. Creamer said that shell try not to concentrate only on her version of match play with Ricari. "You can get hot out here and shoot a low number, so I cant worry too much about what shes doing," she said. "Ive got to go out and play my own game because there are going to be a lot of players that can fire at pins and post a low score. Ill just have to make as many birdies as I can." ___ Follow Rusty Miller on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/RustyMillerAP ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen