Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

SAO PAULO, Brazil -- Former Brazil and Lyon midfielder Juninho has announced his retirement from football after a 20-year caree

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 16.10.2019 05:47
von jokergreen0220 • 1.635 Beiträge

SAO PAULO, Brazil -- Former Brazil and Lyon midfielder Juninho has announced his retirement from football after a 20-year career. Mets Jerseys 2020 . The 39-year-old Juninho had been practicing with Brazilian club Vasco da Gama in an attempt to keep playing, but the midfielder said he was struggling too much to recover from a muscle injury sustained late last year. Juninho says "it was privilege to play" as long as he did, "although it was harder than I thought." The midfielder will be a TV commentator during the World Cup and says he is already "considering a coaching career." Juninho played in the 2006 World Cup with Brazil. He thrived with Lyon in the 2000s, and was with the New York Red Bulls before returning to Vasco last season. Mets Jerseys 2019 . His Chicago Blackhawks teammates werent shocked when he found it. Kanes career has been defined by his brilliance in the Blackhawks biggest moments, and his tiebreaking goal with 3:45 to play in Game 6 of the Western Conference finals will rank among the best. Stitched Mets Jerseys . Shot outdoors against the stunning backdrop of Banff, Alta., the networks 30-minute original production airs Friday at 8 p.m. ET on TSN2. The four All-Star teams will play for $100,000 in prize money during TSNs annual skins game, airing live this weekend on TSN from The Fenlands Banff Recreation Centre. https://www.cheapmetsjerseys.us/ . Now comes an off-season of questions about manager Matt Williams decisions and a handful of key roster choices, including what to do about Ryan Zimmerman, whether to sign Jordan Zimmermann and Ian Desmond to long-term deals, and how to upgrade an offence that fell flat in October. CALGARY -- With less than two months to go until the Sochi Olympics, Kevin Dineen will have to hit the ground running as the new head coach of the Canadian womens hockey team. Dineen was named to the post Tuesday, just a few days after Dan Churchs surprise resignation. Dineen was signed for the remainder of the season and will guide the defending champions at the Feb. 7-23 Winter Games. "This has been a whirlwind few days but when this opportunity presented itself I immediately jumped at it," Dineen said at a news conference. Its the first international coaching job for Dineen, who served as head coach of the NHLs Florida Panthers for parts of three seasons until he was fired last month. He previously served as head coach of the AHLs Portland Pirates for six seasons (2005-11). "Were very excited that Kevin will join the coaching staff of Canadas national womens team and bring his unique perspective to the dressing room," Hockey Canada chief operating officer Scott Smith said in a statement. "Kevin has had success in both the AHL and NHL, and were looking forward to him being a part of the staff for the final push towards Sochi." Dineen, a 50-year-old who was born in Quebec City and raised in Toronto, also played in 1,188 NHL regular-season games, scoring 355 goals and adding 405 assists. He succeeds Church, who unexpectedly stepped down last week. Church said he felt there was a lack of confidence in his ability to coach Canada to a gold medal at the Games. Assistants Lisa Haley and Danielle Goyette handled the coaching duties in Canadas 5-1 loss to the archrival United States in an exhibition ggame last Thursday in Calgary. New York Mets Store. The two womens hockey powers meet again Friday in an exhibition game in Grand Forks, N.D. As a player, Dineen represented Canada on six occasions. He made four appearances at the IIHF world hockey championship, winning silver in 1985 and 1989. He won a Canada Cup in 1987 and just missed the podium at the 1984 Winter Games, when Canada settled for a fourth-place finish at Sarajevo. "I am a product of Hockey Canada," Dineen said. "Ive had the opportunity to represent my country on the international stage. I may have a little unfinished business from my Olympic experience." The Canadian womens team is aiming to win Olympic gold for the fourth straight time. "This is a critical time for Canadas national womens team with the start of the Olympics less than two months away, and we feel Kevin is a terrific fit with our staff as we get ready for Sochi," said general manager Melody Davidson. "His experience, both on the ice and behind the bench, will be invaluable over the coming weeks." Dineen, Goyette, Haley and Davidson will work together to finalize Canadas roster for Sochi over the coming weeks. "Things are happening pretty quickly," Dineen said. "I know Im hopping on a moving train here and will rely heavily on the whole coaching staff, and Lisa and Danielle, to help this initial stage for a couple of weeks." Twenty-four players remain in centralization, including three goaltenders, seven defencemen and 14 forwards. Canadas final roster for the Sochi Games will include 21 players, including three goaltenders. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen