Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

Receiver Jamel Richardsons move to Toronto may have hit a stumbling block. [url=https://www.cheaporioles.com/]Orioles Jerseys 2

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 16.10.2019 05:47
von jokergreen0220 • 1.635 Beiträge

Receiver Jamel Richardsons move to Toronto may have hit a stumbling block. Orioles Jerseys 2020 . Acording to Herb Zurkowsky of the Montreal Gazette, sources say Richardson failed his physical with the Argonauts on Wednesday. Ricahrdson was released by the Montreal Alouettes last week after it was expected he would miss half the season while he continues to recover from a knee injury suffered last year. A 10-year veteran, Richardson surpassed 1,000 yards receiving in five of his six seasons in Montreal. The 32-year-old had just 18 catches for 197 yards last season but missed 13 games due to injury. Baltimore Orioles Shirts .ca NBA Power Rankings. Winners of 15 straight, with a healthy roster, the Spurs have overtaken the Clippers and Oklahoma City Thunder for the number one ranking. Wholesale Orioles Jerseys .com) - The top spot in the AFC South will be on the line when Houston native Andrew Luck and the Indianapolis Colts shoot for their fourth straight win when they take on the Texans at NRG Stadium. https://www.cheaporioles.com/ . - Suspended Jacksonville Jaguars receiver Justin Blackmon has voluntarily checked into a treatment facility and seems to be doing well.UFC light-heavyweight champion Jon (Bones) Jones rematch with Alexander (The Mauler) Gustafsson is set for Sept. 27 in Toronto, where the two fought a memorable five-round fight last September. Jones won a unanimous decision at UFC 165 at the Air Canada Centre, but had his hands full with the aggressive Swede. The UFC 178 rematch is set for Sept. 27 at the same arena. "Jones vs Gustafsson is on!!!," tweeted UFC president Dana White. "Its on!" Jones echoed via Twitter. Jones (20-1) stopped Brazils Glover Teixeira at UFC 165 last September, with a Gustafsson rematch next on the cards. But the champion did not look favourably on a date earlier this year to fight Gustafsson again and seemingly looked to a matchup with former heavyweight Daniel Cormier, who has been turning heads since dropping down to 205 pounds. Gustafsson (16-2) is ranked No. 1 among light-heavyweight contenders while Cormier (15-0) is No. 2. "I think Cormier is the tougher fighter, but the fans want too see me fight Gustafsson," Jones told ufc. Orioles Jerseys 2019. com. "There was never an issue with taking the Gustafsson fight. "The issue was that my brother is getting married in July and I would have preferred a later date. I didnt want to go this early and I would have preferred to go later in October or November. It is what it is. We have a date now, Sept 27th. This was a personal decision for me. I will be at my brothers wedding and have a proper training camp." White said Jones will get his shot at Cormier if he beats Gustafsson. Gustafsson looked impressive in knocking out Jimi Manuwa in March. Cormier is coming off a third-round submission of veteran Dan Henderson at UFC 173 in May. Jones, ranked as the UFCs top pound-for-pound fighter, has defended his title seven times since dethroning Brazilian Mauriico (Shogun) Rua at UFC 128 in March 2011. Jones also fought in Toronto at UFC 140, choking out Lyoto (The Dragon) Machida in December 2011. 01:10ET 06-06-14 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8141 Themen und 8737 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen