Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

t me. But, Grandpa Than

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 16.10.2019 03:18
von ylq • 8 Beiträge

Walking on the huge playground, surrounded by darkness, can clearly hear the sound of insects. Looking up at the sky, surrounded by stars, like playing in the water of the stream, barefoot, slap on the water, everything is so beautiful, so harmonious, so quiet. But my tears slipped silently in this shining starlight. I once imagined that there was such a person who accompanied me to the night and accompanied me to see the stars. I used to fantasize that he held me with a thick palm and told me stories. But that person, my dear grandfather, will always be the star of the sky, and I can only watch the days when I walked with my grandfather far away, and I will be happy when I think about it. When I was in elementary school, my grandfather picked me up every day. Along the way, Grandpa is afraid that I am bored, tell me a story. His expression is always so rich, and his paintings are vivid: "In the past, China had a round and round..." The story is not over, and unconsciously, we have arrived at home. The warm time is always so short, year after year, day after day. In my blink of an eye, I have been in the fifth grade. One day, Grandpa didn't pick me up, and I asked me to go back. Reluctantly, I am angry at school and refuse to go home. It was getting dark, and the anxious grandfather rushed to the school on his bicycle. He was sweating and saw that I was asleep in the classroom and I was relieved. Walked over to me, patted me gently and asked me to get on the bus. Along the way, there was no usual laughter and no jokes, and Grandpa just rode quietly. When I got home, after dinner, my grandfather said to me: "Xiaojuan, the road to go later, you can't rely on Grandpa." Grandpa, you know? At that time, my heart was stabbed a bit, and I froze Newport Cigarettes. In addition to shaking my head, I was holding my hand and coming to the "forbidden place" in my home. Grandpa used his vicissitudes to look at me: "Here, the parents who buried my grandfather, one day, I will leave you to accompany them. You must learn to be independent, open your heart and remember the night Marlboro Lights, we walked home together, the sky is flowing with charming rice, With the fragrance of the earth. The sky, the twinkling stars explored the road for me and my grandfather. Later, when I entered junior high school, I had a conflict with my friends. In pain, my grandfather sent me a sentence: "The ocean is wider than the land Marlboro Gold. The sky is wider than the ocean, and the wider than the sky is the human mind. "This is the sentence, let me throw away the complaints and grievances, choose forgiveness and acceptance, and the good friends finally return to good times, the grandfather no longer guides me in the direction of life, he left me. But, Grandpa Thank you for your company in the past 12 years. Thank you for your 12 years of lighting up the road for your granddaughter. Now, I can't see you, but in the "Memoirs of Dreams", you will always have your hearty laughter. You are the lotus in my heart, the poetry in the poem, the brightest star in the night sk
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Newport Cigarettes

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8141 Themen und 8737 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen