Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

lse anyone says, we will just keep doing it until someone else takes the keys off us and we cant do it.Scotland took seven p

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 15.10.2019 15:15
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Scotland assistant manager Mark McGhee says he would be amazed if Gordon Strachan quit as national coach. The Motherwell manager gave an impassioned defence of their performance as a Scotland management team amid debate over Strachans future following last weeks 3-0 defeat by England.Speaking ahead of Saturdays visit of Partick Thistle, the former Millwall and Wolves boss said: In the week leading up to the game I know his appetite was full. It showed in the performance, that he got his message across and the boys responded and played very, very well. He is entitled to go into the next games and see if we can improve on the results and Id be amazed if he doesnt. Action from Englands 3-0 win over Scotland at Wembley McGhee has deliberately avoided media reaction to the Wembley defeat, which left Scotland fifth in their World Cup qualifying section with four points from four matches, and has not spoken at length to Strachan since the match.But he reiterated he felt the teams attitude and approach was spot-on and described their start to the game as excellent, enough to convince him that they can revive results next year, which starts with the visit of Slovenia on March 26.We have our views and everyone is entitled to their opinion, of course they are, thats the business we are in, McGhee said. Scotland began the campaign with a 5-1 victory in Malta But, as far as I am concerned, I am looking forward to the next games, in particular I cannot wait for the game in June. I want to get the other games, of course I do, and I want to do well but I want to be here when we play England at Hampden. Highlights of Englands clash with Scotland at Wembley in their 2018 World Cup qualifier Whatever else anyone says, we will just keep doing it until someone else takes the keys off us and we cant do it.Scotland took seven points from their first four matches in their Euro 2016 campaign from arguably a tougher run of fixtures, against Germany, Georgia, Poland and the Republic of Ireland. But McGhee bristled at the suggestion that there were no signs of progress. Shaun Maloney scores the only goal of game as Scotland beat Republic of Ireland at Celtic Park In some ways our results and overall performance in the last campaign is better than it is in this campaign, he said.However, you have to be honest, you have to look at the players we have available, look at the opposition. Dont judge it as the same thing, things evolve. Circumstances in each game are different.You cant be blind where you dont take account of any other circumstance other than the result. Thats not fair. Last time we had a great result and performance against Ireland. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price We have not had one of those big results and performances yet. But thats what we are working towards. We were close to it at Wembley in some ways and thats what we will take into the next game, that we want that big performance.I feel if we go into that game and it was to be abject then there are clearly questions that need to be asked. But I feel so far that Gordon has done just about as well as we could be expected to do. And McGhees sentiments were echoed by Scotland captain Darren Fletcher who insists the players are keen for the former Celtic and Middlesbrough boss to remain in charge of the national side. Darren Fletcher (R) says players right behind Strachan He said: Friday was one of the most frustrating games I ever played in. We took the game to England at Wembley and were so unlucky.Gordon Strachan takes all the flak and deflects it from the players which is the sign of a great manager. The players want him to remain as manager. Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Ireland v New Zealand and Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Scotland latest Scotland fixtures Scotland stats Table Live on Sky Jevon Carter Suns Jersey . The home side created most of the chances but struggled to break down Braunschweigs resilient defence, resulting in the Bundesligas 1,000th scoreless draw. Shaquille ONeal Suns Jersey . Pedro scored from a pass by Lionel Messi in the 33rd minute and added two more goals in the 47th and 72nd after Valdes saved his second penalty in four days following his stop in Wednesdays 4-0 over Ajax in the Champions League. https://www.thesunslockerroom.com/Dario-Saric-City-Edition-Jersey/ . There was no hesitation from the 40th-ranked Pospisil, from Vernon, B.C., who admitted that he cut back on his training sessions over the last few days to conserve energy as the long ATP season finishes next week at the Paris Masters. Deandre Ayton Jersey .C. -- Chris Thorburn thinks one of the reasons the Winnipeg Jets have been successful under new coach Paul Maurice is that theyre playing together as a team. Grant Hill Suns Jersey . Roman Josi had a goal and an assist to lead the Predators to a 4-1 victory over the Dallas Stars on Monday night.The road just wasnt very kind to the Winnipeg Goldeyes this past week. In the final game of a seven-game road trip, the Goldeyes dropped a 7-2 decision to the Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks before 2,398 fans at Newman Outdoor Field Sunday afternoon. The loss drops Winnipeg to a 12-11 record, including 2-5 on the trip, and out of first place in the North Division for the first time this season. The Goldeyes have also been swept by the RedHawks in back-to-back three-game series. Like the previous four losses this week, the Goldeyes fell behind early, giving up four runs in the bottom of the first inning and trailed 7-1 after the fourth inning. Winnipeg added run in the sixth inning off an RBI double from Leonard Davis, but that was the extent of the comeback effort. "We got into a deep hole and its tough to comeback from four that early," Goldeyes pitching coach Jamie Vermilyea said on the TSN 1290 post-game show. "Fargoo just has our number right now.dddddddddddd They have all the momentum right now. Thats where the good teams have to step up, start scratching away and get a W." Davis, Casey Haerther and Ryan Scoma each had two hits for the Goldeyes. Winnipeg starter Alex Capaul fell to 1-4 after giving up six runs, five of which were earned, over two 2/3 innings. Capaul was the victim of two errors the Goldeyes made in the first inning, which aided Fargos offence. "He went out and got two quick outs," Vermilyea said. "Were asking a lot from him right now. Hes going on three days right all the time. Thats tough to do." Aaron Correa then threw four innings of relief, striking out two and allowing the other Fargo run. Kaohi Downing and Chris Kissock finished the work out of the bullpen. Mackenzie King earned the win for Fargo by tossing three 2/3 innings after starter Ethan Opsahl went three innings. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen