Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

glers Sunderland on Sunday, a result that leaves Rafa Benitezs side three points behind Norwich, who are 17th in the table.Th

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 11.10.2019 08:01
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Former Newcastle manager John Carver says their next Premier League game against Norwich is a must-win. The Magpies came from behind to draw 1-1 with rivals and fellow-strugglers Sunderland on Sunday, a result that leaves Rafa Benitezs side three points behind Norwich, who are 17th in the table.The hard-fought draw at St James Park came on the back of a battling 1-0 defeat at leaders Leicester but Carver, who kept Newcastle in the top-flight last season, insists the Carrow Road game on April 2 will go a long way to defining their season. We need to go there and get three points. We dont have to be stupid but we have to get three points, he told Sky Sports News HQ.The good thing is, we have reached an international break now and Rafa has more time to work with the players. In a rare interview, Newcastle owner Mike Ashley shares his thoughts on the Tyne-Wear derby and backs Rafa Benitez to beat the drop There are not as many international lads going away, so he will have the majority of his squad and possibly one or two coming back from injury.He will have the best opportunity to win and he has to go there thinking - and I know Norwich have had good results against Manchester City and with that win at West Brom on Saturday - but they have to go there thinking we can win this game. I worry about the side we have got there at the moment. I worry about some of our bigger players. John Carver Carver appears unsure about the quality and desire of some of the players at St James Park, though, as they enter the final stages of the campaign.I worry about the side we have got there at the moment. I worry about some of our bigger players, he added.There is a big tournament [Euro 2016] coming up in the summer, so you would think you could get the best out of these players, but unfortunately we havent. Newcastle boss Rafa Benitez gives his reaction to Sky Sports after his side fought back from a goal down to draw 1-1 with rivals Sunderland There are a lot of people working extremely hard at the club behind the scenes that we dont hear about. For their sake, these players have to keep the team in the Premier League next season and get them over the line.Asked who he thought would be relegated at the end of the season, Carver added: My head is telling me definitely Aston Villa, Norwich City and, unfortunately, I have to say, Sunderland. Also See: Benitez has faith in striker Mitrovic salvages late point WATCH: Bizarre Mitrovic celebration Man charged for invading pitch Ray Allen Bucks Jersey . The next step is a better finish. Bae played bogey-free Friday on another gorgeous day at Riviera for a 5-under 66, giving him a one-shot lead over Aaron Baddeley and Robert Garrigus going into the weekend. Pat Connaughton Bucks Jersey . -- James Young couldnt wait to apply those tweaks to his jump shot, and the first one he made against UT Arlington told him it could be a good night. https://www.bucksrookiesshop.com/Wesley-Matthews-City-Edition-Jersey/ . LOUIS -- Roman Polak was celebrating even before Alexander Steen scored the winning goal in Saturdays 4-2 win over the Carolina Hurricanes. Jason Smith Jersey . Just as Montreal was settling into the first full working week of a new year, the Impact announced the appointment of their new head coach. Thon Maker Jersey . -- Yogi Ferrell orchestrates pretty much everything in Indianas offence. NEW YORK -- Doc Rivers had something to say and wanted to make sure he was close enough to be heard.Too close, according to NBA rules.Rivers was given a technical foul for crossing over midcourt, then another and ejected for his tirade that followed in the Los Angeles Clippers 127-122 loss in double overtime to the Brooklyn Nets on Tuesday night.The Clippers trailed by two late in the first OT and fouled Nets rookie Isaiah Whitehead in the backcourt after he received the inbounds pass. Rivers appeared to think Whitehead swung his elbows and should have been called for the foul, and walked nearly to the Nets bench to say something to referee Lauren Holtkamp.Rivers said they werent even arguing, and that Holtkamp had agreed with what Rivers said. But Mauer, who was standing on the Clippers side of the court, called what Rivers said was an awful tech.It was the damndest tech to give at that time, Rivers said. What the league is going to fall back on, `He crossed the halfcourt. Youll see tomorroww thats what theyre going to say and were all going to know that thats not the real reason.ddddddddddddBut Mauer said it was.Technically, the first technical was for crossing the midcourt. Thats automatic, Mauer told a pool reporter.Rivers -- a member of the leagues competition committee that recommended a rule approved this year to extend the coachs box -- then became enraged and began yelling at Mauer, who cited Rivers behavior and language in issuing the second technical and automatic ejection. Rivers had to be held back by players and assistants from getting closer to Mauer.I dont think that an official that has nothing to do with the play should be giving someone a tech. Thats my thing. Thats why I got upset, Rivers said. He didnt know what we were talking about. It wasnt even an argument.---Follow Brian Mahoney on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/Briancmahoney ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen