Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

assists in those three games, Wallace was named MVP of the tournament.She just brings that spark, said Lady Bears forward Nina D

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 11.10.2019 08:00
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

The anticipated showdown between Huntsville and Downbytheseaside emerged in the stretch of the $600,000 Breeders Crown 2-Year-Old Colt Pace, and Huntsville proved better, putting away Downbytheseasides bid and kicking away to win in 1:49 1/5, a new track record and just a fifth of a second off the world record that he co-holds.Boogie Shuffle (Scott Zeron) got to the lead early and cut the opening quarter in 26-3/5, but Downbytheseaside (David Miller) and Huntsville (Tim Tetrick) had both overhauled him on the way to the 54-1/5 half. Huntsville went on to reach three-quarters in 1:22, turning away a first-over attempt by Filibuster Hanover (Brett Miller) and setting the stage for the stretch clash.Downbytheseaside angled out before the eighth pole and looked to have pace, but Tetrick called on Huntsville for his best, and the colt responded, fending off Downbytheseaside and then pulling clear to win by about two lengths. Miso Fast (Matt Kakaley) was up for third, followed by Normandy Beach (Corey Callahan) and Boogie Shuffle.Around the last turn I said well well separate the men from the boys, and he was the man, said winning trainer, co-owner, and breeder Ray Schnittker. Thats why we race, to see whos going to win.Huntsville, a colt by Somebeachsomewhere, is owned by Schnittker, Charles Iannazzo, Ted Gewertz, and Steven Arnold. Schnittker and Iannazzo also bred Huntsville, who now has seven wins from ten starts and earnings of $603,234. Hes the fourth foal out of the Western Hanover mare Wild West Show, making him a full brother to Stevensville ($429,989) and Cowboy Terrier ($336,365). The 4-5 choice, Huntsville paid $3.60 to win.Schnittker indicated that Huntsville will be heading to Canada to race in the Governors Cup at Woodbine, and that will be his final engagement of the season.He showed how good he is, added Tetrick in speaking with Ken Weingartner from Harness Racing Communications. He made a really bold move down the backside. I didnt know if Dave was going to let me go, or how far he was going to string me out, but he showed how tough he is. At the top of the lane he fought hard and opened up down by the wire. I was really impressed with his effort.Hes done nothing wrong. The couple times hes gotten beat, he was second. Hes never gone a bad race yet. Hes really matured into a good horse. I really thought he had enough speed the first time I sat behind him. But he had a few manner issues and hes really grown up. Rays done a great job with him. Hes really come a long way. Wholesale Hockey Jerseys . Badenhop was 2-3 with a 3.47 ERA in 63 relief appearances for Milwaukee this season. He is 18-20 in his career with three saves and a 3. Cyber Monday Hockey Jerseys .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. https://www.fakehockeyjerseys.com/ . The incident occurred at 19:56 of the second period of the Kings 4-2 road win over Edmonton on Sunday. Nolan punched Oilers forward Jesse Joensuu in the jaw in front of the Kings goal during a scrum. Fake Hockey Jerseys . "It was nerve-wracking, but we pulled through," said Collaros, who threw four touchdown passes to lead the Toronto Argonauts (8-4) to a 33-27 win over the Calgary Stampeders (9-3) in front of 28,781 fans at McMahon Stadium. Authentic Hockey Jerseys . Coach Tom Thibodeau says the former MVP will probably start travelling with the team in the next few weeks. Rose tore the meniscus in his right knee at Portland in November and was ruled out for the remainder of the season by the Bulls. ESTERO, Fla. -- Kristy Wallace is a bit of a wanderer.She traveled more than 8,000 miles from her native Australia to play at Baylor, one of the top programs in womens college basketball, and shes been roving ever since arriving in Texas two years ago from Loganholme in southeastern Queensland. Whether taking a holiday trip to Colorado, meandering away from teammates on a visit to Universal Studios or just pedaling her Schwinn around campus, she seems to always be on the move.Kristy is known for being a roamer, said Lady Bears forward Dekeiya Cohen. If we all go someplace, we look around like, Wheres Kristy? Thats her role. We always look out for Kristy. No matter where we go, Wheres Kristy? Wheres Kristy? As soon as we get somewhere, she automatically goes exploring.Wallace acknowledges her adventurous streak and recalled with a laugh the time she got lost riding her bike to Best Buy from the Waco campus as a freshman.I dont know how many miles it was, but I found myself in a sketchy part of town, said Wallace, who is 20. I havent made that trip again.Wallace, a combo guard, cant be contained by mere geography on the court, either. During last weeks 84-42 win over Kent State in the Gulf Coast Showcase at Germain Arena, she was seemingly everywhere.Early in the game, the 5-foot-11 junior blocked a shot at one end of the court and buried a 3-pointer on the ensuing possession. Soon after, she missed a jumper from the right side but flew in to grab a rebound at the other end of the floor seconds later. When Lady Bears forward Alexis Prince was inadvertently struck in the mouth during play, Wallace was quick to come over to check on her teammate. Late in the game with the Bears holding a big lead, Wallace was the first one off the bench to greet teammates coming out of the game.No one outworks Kristy, said longtime Baylor coach Kim Mulkey. She works, works, works, and when were not practicing, shes up at the gym. Shes constantly active and moving. She never tires. She makes you work hard because shes working so hard.The Lady Bears, ranked No. 5 in the AP poll at the time, followed the Kent State game with a 104-72 win over No. 18 DePaul and an emphatic 85-68 victory against No. 8 Ohio State in the Showcase final.In that contest, Wallace drew the assignment of guarding the Buckeyes leading scorer, All-American guard Kelsey Mitchell, who wound up fouling out after scoring a season-low 17 points on 5-for-20 shooting. After racking up 25 points, 14 rebounds and 25 assists in those three games, Wallace was named MVP of the tournament.She just brings that spark, said Lady Bears forward Nina Davis. If theres a loose ball on the floor, you know that Kristy is going to dive for it. Shes going to take the charge. She does all the little things. She brings so much energy to the game, and it helps everyyone else elevate their game.ddddddddddddallace is described as energetic, feisty and aggressive on the court and funny, friendly and free-spirited away from the gym. She already has a wealth of international experience, having captained the Australian national squad that beat Spain to win the bronze medal at the U19 world championship last year in Russia. She also helped lead Australia to titles at the 2013 FIBA U19 Pacific Championship and the 2014 FIBA U18 Oceania Championship.Kristy isnt the only athlete in the Wallace family. Sister Nikki, 22, is a standout in Australian rules football and was drafted by the Brisbane Lions ahead of the inaugural 2017 AFLW season. But Kristy said her strong work ethic comes from her father, John.At a young age, he shaped me to work hard, Wallace said. It didnt necessarily have to be basketball. It could be anything at all. He encouraged me to work my butt off and step my game up in anything I did.Wallace is majoring in kinesiology, but make no mistake, she intends to play for many years to come. She plans to pursue professional basketball after college and dreams of one day representing Australia in the Olympics.Thats definitely the goal, Wallace, who also would like to establish her own charitable foundation eventually. Id love to travel and help people around the world. I want to go wherever God takes me, and whatever opportunity comes up would be fantastic.But first things first. Wallace and the Lady Bears (7-1), who moved up to a No. 4 ranking this week, are determined to compete for a national championship. The Final Four will be held in Dallas, just 95 miles up Interstate 35 from Waco -- almost close enough to reach by bicycle. However, for the Lady Bears to get there, they will need Wallace to play at a high level and help lead the way. Baylors 72-61 loss at defending NCAA champion Connecticut on Nov. 17 showed the Lady Bears where they need to focus in order to compete against the nations best teams.They sat in the film room with me for three hours, Mulkey said. So we learned a great deal about toughness and making plays in the crunch. ... Its not about missing shots. Thats part of the game. Its intangibles that separate two teams of equal talent.Mulkey calls Wallace a key cog to everything were trying to do. Wallace, in turn, relishes her role and cant imagine playing at any other school. She was raised as a Baptist, and, in addition to boasting a storied womens basketball tradition, Baylor is the largest Baptist college in the world.Baylor is a great fit for me, Wallace said. It has that Christian atmosphere. They win championships, and thats what I wanted to do coming in. I had a great gut feeling about Baylor. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen