Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

times, with two double-faults in the final game. "Its always hard to play high quality tennis in that wind," Robson said. "I wi

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 08.10.2019 15:03
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

ESPN 300 offensive lineman Kai-Leon Herbert has committed to Michigan. The No. 106-ranked prospect chose the Wolverines over Florida and Miami and gives Michigan nine ESPN 300 commitments in the 2017 class.Maybe more significant, though, is that since the 2016 class, Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh has now landed five ESPN 300 prospects from SEC territory, including Herbert, who hails from Florida.Harbaugh has secured 21 total commitments from the south in the 2015 to 2018 classes. Prior to that, Michigan had only landed five commitments from the south from the 2011 to 2014 classes, and only one was an ESPN 300 prospect.Whether the uptick has been thanks to running satellite camps and getting Michigans name in front of more prospects or just Harbaughs name, the Wolverines are benefiting in a major way.Adding Herbert could also help land another ESPN 300 offensive lineman from Florida in Herberts American Heritage teammate Tedarrell Slaton, who is also considering Michigan. And the Wolverines could very well land ESPN 300 wide receiver Nico Collins from Alabama, which would make this class full of commitments from the south for Harbaugh and his staff.With Herbert on board, Michigan has 18 total commitments, and the nine ESPN 300 commits put the Wolverines in a tie for third most ESPN 300 commitments with LSU and Oklahoma, trailing Ohio State with 11 and Alabama with 10. Stitched Cubs Jerseys . It just didnt show when he hit the ice. Berra made 42 saves and Kris Russell scored at 1:32 of overtime, lifting the Calgary Flames to a 3-2 victory over the Chicago Blackhawks on Sunday night. Chicago Cubs Store . Isner, ranked No. 14, won his eighth career singles title and took the title in New Zealand for the second time after his victory in 2010. The match was similar to Isners quarterfinal victory over fifth-seeded Philipp Kohlschreiber which went to three sets, all tiebreaks and contained no breaks of serve. https://www.cheapcubs.com/ . Dusautoir, the former World Player of the Year, sustained a torn bicep playing for Toulouse in the Heineken Cup on Saturday. The flanker, who has played 65 times for France, is expected to be out for up to four months. Cheap Cubs Jerseys . Pierce was ejected in the third quarter of Indianas 103-86 win Monday. George Hill stole a bad pass and was going in for a layup, and Pierce hustled back and appeared to be trying to wrap him up. Chicago Cubs Shirts .7 million, one-year contract, a raise of $2.2 million. Wieters had asked for $8.75 million and the Orioles had offered $6.ROME -- Venus Williams lost in the first round of the Italian Open to Laura Robson. Now sister Serena will get a chance to even the score. Robson, a quickly improving 19-year-old British player, beat Venus Williams 6-3, 6-2 on Monday to set up a second-round match with top-ranked Serena. Robson won the Wimbledon junior title at 14 and at last weeks Madrid Open, she upset fourth-seeded Agnieszka Radwanska before losing in the third round to 16th-seeded Ana Ivanovic in a third-set tiebreaker. "I just like it on big courts against these huge players because I just go out there with nothing to lose," the 39th-ranked Robson said. "I can remember seeing (Venus) play at Wimbledon when I was about 10 and I was kind of blown away with the speed that she hit the ball. "Today when she hit it in the centre of the racket it was basically point over, so I just had to take my chances." Both players struggled with the wind at the Foro Italico, with Robson hitting eight double-faults and Williams six. However, Williams errors came at more inopportune times, with two double-faults in the final game. "Its always hard to play high quality tennis in that wind," Robson said. "I wish it could have been a higher standard but Im happy to have won." Serena, who won the Madrid title Sunday, watched the match from the stands. "(Robson) has a great game," the younger Williams sister said. "Shes really young, still. Shes just so free and she looks great on the court and shes so smooth and shes a lefty, so that just adds a notch to her whole level. "Ive never played her before. Ive always wanted to. So I have a tough second-round match." Serenas only title at this clay-court tournament came in 2002 but if she continues playing the way she did in Madrid -- and in her previous two tournaments, which she also won -- shell be difficult to beat. &"She is playing probably her best tennis," Robson said.dddddddddddd"So its going to be insanely tough but Im just going to go out there and do my best." This tournament is the last major warm-up for the French Open, the years second Grand Slam, which starts May 26. The top 32 players get seeded for Grand Slams. "Ive said since the start of the year that I wanted to be seeded for Wimbledon and it would be great if I were to be seeded for Roland Garros as well," Robson said. The top-eight seeded players in Rome have first-round byes. In other matches, ninth-seeded Samantha Stosur cruised past Su-Wei Hsieh of Taiwan 6-2, 6-3; two-time champion Jelena Jankovic overpowered Tsvetana Pironkova of Bulgaria 6-3, 6-0; Sabine Lisicki of Germany eliminated American qualifier Mallory Burdette 6-1, 6-2; and Italian wild-card entry Nastassja Burnett defeated 2008 finalist Alize Cornet of France 6-2, 6-2. In a night match that was suspended briefly due to a lights outage, 59th-ranked Kiki Bertens of Netherlands beat 2010 French Open champion Francesca Schiavone 7-6 (5), 6-1. In mens action, 11th-seeded Marin Cilic beat Andrey Golubev of Kazakhstan 6-4, 6-2 and Italian wild card Potito Starace rallied past Radek Stepanek of the Czech Republic 4-6, 6-4, 6-3 to set up a match against second-seeded Roger Federer. In a late match, 16th-seeded Kei Nishikori of Japan dispatched Italian wild card Paolo Lorenzi 6-2, 6-4. Nishikori, who upset Roger Federer in Madrid last week, called for a trainer while leading 4-3 in the second set to tend to his right thigh but did not appear slowed while closing the match out. Meanwhile, 10th-seeded Janko Tipsarevic withdrew from the tournament with bronchitis and Lukas Rosol took his place in the draw. Also, sixth-seeded Angelique Kerber withdrew with an abdominal injury and was replaced by Lourdes Dominguez Lino of Spain. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8162 Themen und 8758 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen