Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

again tomorrow.By racing to finish, the players finally put the event back on schedule. Play was delayed 3 1/2 hours Thursday wh

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 30.09.2019 14:05
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Swedens Alex Noren will take a two-shot lead into the final round of the Aberdeen Asset Management Scottish Open after surviving miserable conditions at Castle Stuart.Noren carded six birdies and two bogeys to sign for a 68 and double his overnight advantage, despite the strong winds of the first two days giving way to torrential downpours.Englands Tyrrell Hatton and Italys Matteo Manassero were Norens nearest challengers on 10 under par, with South Africas Justin Walters and New Zealands Danny Lee a shot further back.I have learnt that when you lead on this tour its not certain you are going to win but it would be a huge win for me, the world number 99 said. I would love to get a little higher in the rankings so I can get into the bigger tournaments so the scheduling is easier.Im very happy. The last nine holes were very tough but at the same time the course played pretty much the same. Another course would have flooded.A victory on Sunday would leave Noren fractionally behind compatriot David Lingmerth in the battle for a place in the Olympics, but the 33-year-old added: I havent really thought about the Olympics.We have four majors and WGCs and great events and Im so happy that we have so many good organisations that put up brilliant tournaments. So I think the Olympics has to do a pretty awesome job to stand up to a middle event on the European Tour.Hatton, 24, started his round with an eagle and two birdies in the first three holes and finished a 66 in style with birdies on the 17th and 18th to move into contention for a maiden victory.Ive been close a few times and the first time being in the final group at Wentworth was a big thing for me, said Hatton, who carded a closing 75 to finish seventh in the BMW PGA Championship. I felt like I dealt with it quite well, just the putts didnt drop that day.I had a really good run and then took two weeks off before Germany and I feel like I paid the price for that with a missed cut there.I did a little bit of work with my dad Jeff over the weekend and my swing felt a little better in France but still wasnt quite right, so my dad came up this week and we did quite a bit of work on Tuesday and that seems to have paid dividends.Manassero was the youngest winner in European Tour history when he claimed the Castello Masters in 2010 aged 17 years and 188 days and added further titles in each of the next three seasons.The last of those came in the prestigious BMW PGA Championship in 2013 and helped Manassero reach a career-high of 25th in the world, but the 23-year-old arrived in Scotland a lowly 596th after just two top-10 finishes since the start of 2014.A change of technique in pursuit of more length off the tee was initially to blame for the slump in form, but Manassero admitted it then became a mental battle to rediscover the kind of form he demonstrated with a battling 68 which featured three bogeys, five birdies and an eagle.Walters recorded three top-four finishes in his native South Africa at the start of the season, but had missed the cut in eight of his last nine events before this week.I was very sick during the Tshwane Open with some sort of virus and managed to play through it - dont ask me how - and finished fourth, the 35-year-old said after a flawless 65.I was really down and out the next three weeks but tried to play on and lost my way, lost a lot of weight and my swing. With that you lose confidence and then the cruelty of the game gets you.The last month and a half I have worked probably harder than ever on my game and my team have done a great job of getting me back on the straight and narrow.Walters, Hatton and Manassero are all chasing one of the four places in the Open on offer to players who finish in the top 12 and are not already exempt.In the Joburg Open I finished third and lost out via the tiebreaker of lowest world ranking, Walters added. I really had a feeling coming into this week, this is my last shot, and it would sure be nice to walk away with one of those spots. Paul Molitor Twins Jersey . Brett Kulak and Jackson Houck of the Vancouver Giants were each charged with assault causing bodily harm on Aug. 18, according to the B.C. court services. Justin Morneau Twins Jersey . Deulofeu injured a muscle in his right leg in Evertons 4-1 win over Fulham in the English Premier League on Saturday. Barcelona says that its team doctors will "co-ordinate" with Evertons medical staff as Deulofeu recovers. https://www.cheaptwins.com/192t-kent-hrbek-jersey-twins.html . "Theyve both been real good," said Babcock. "Havent changed our minds." A decision has seemingly been made - Sundays Group B-deciding tilt against Finland ahead - but it could not have been an easy one. Price opened the tournament with a sturdy 19-save performance against the Norwegians, yielding just one goal. Tom Kelly Jersey . Robinson finished with 17 points, all but two in the second half, and Lawson had 14 after halftime and finished with a game-high 11 assists as the Nuggets handed Dallas its first home loss in eight games this season. J.J. Hickson led Denver with 22, and Kenneth Faried added 10 points and 10 rebounds. Sergio Romo Twins Jersey . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. SILVIS, Ill. -- Ryan Moore made sure he could sleep in Sunday at the John Deere Classic.Racing to finish Saturday night so he wouldnt have to get up early again to complete the third round, Moore wrapped up his third straight 6-under 65 -- and second of the day -- 22 minutes after sunset at 8:25 p.m..It was a long day, Moore said. It was a lot of golf holes I played today, so to play that solid all day long, Im very encouraged about it. I think that was 34 holes I played today. It will be nice to get to sleep a little bit tomorrow and be well-rested and just ready to get after it again tomorrow.By racing to finish, the players finally put the event back on schedule. Play was delayed 3 1/2 hours Thursday when an inch of rain fell, then the start was delayed five hours Friday after an overnight storm dumped another 2.4 inches on the soaked course.Morgan Hoffman and Ben Martin each shot 62 to pull within a stroke at 17 under.The 33-year-old Moore has four PGA Tour victories, winning the CIMB Classic in 2013 and 2014. He was third in March in the Valspar Championship and has five top-10 finishes this season.In the third round, Moore birdied the par-4 14th, hitting a 60-yard approach to a foot, and made a 6-foot birdie putt on par-3 16th. He parred the final two holes, lipping out a 26-foot birdie try on the par-4 18th with two large scoreboards and the moon providing enough light to see.It was dead center with about a foot to go, Moore said. The greens were getting a little bumpy with the amount of play on them today. We could see just fine around the green.:Hoffman had six straight birdies on Nos. 11-16 and parred the last two. Hes winless on the PGA Tour.It is really dark, and the last few greens are getting really soft and bumpy, too, so it was hard to read, Hoffman said. I guess theyrre running in right now.ddddddddddddMartin birdied the first five holes and four of the last five, chipping in for birdie on the par-4 18th. He won the Shriners Hospitals for Children Open in October 2014.It was one of those days where all the putts were going in, Martin said. It would have been nice to get the first five and the last five, but strong start, strong finish.Johnson Wagner was fourth at 14 under after a 67.Wesley Bryan, the leader Friday when play was suspended, was tied for fifth at 13 under after a 70. He earned a PGA Tour card last week with his third Web.com Tour victory of the year.South Koreas Whee Kim also was 13 under after a 64.NCAA champion Aaron Wise was 11 under after a 63. Making his PGA Tour debut as a pro, the former Oregon player won a PGA Tour Canada event two weeks ago in Edmonton, Alberta.Steve Stricker shot 68-68 to reach 7 under. The 49-year-old Stricker, a former University of Illinois player from Wisconsin, won the event in 2009, 2010 and 2011.This is pretty hard today. Stricker said. Its wet. Its tough to control your ball out of the fairway. If you hit it in the rough, its thick and lush. So you have to be in the fairway. But even out on the fairway, its hard to control it because the fairways are wet. Were lucky to be playing. The course took a lot of rain. Its still in great shape, but its tough.Zach Johnson shot 71-71 to remain at 6 under. The 2012 tournament winner and two-time major champion is from nearby Cedar Rapids, Iowa.Frustrating. Long. Stale. Very stale, Johnson said.Jordan Spieth chose not to defend his title because he didnt think it would be appropriate in light of his decision to skip the Rio Olympics. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen