Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

Patrick Mahomes and Kirk Cousins will meet on

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 24.09.2019 05:47
von panxing18 • 206 Beiträge

the football field for the first time in 2019. They squared off this weekend as basketball-team hype men http://www.chiefslockerroom.com/authentic-laurent-duvernay-tardif-jersey , and the end result was Mahomes 1, Cousins 0.Cousins spoke at a Michigan State pep rally on Friday night, in advance of Saturday’s semifinal game against Texas Tech. Mahomes, the NFL’s 2018 MVP, spoke to Texas Tech’s team on Saturday afternoon, hours before tipoff.“It was great Womens Allen Bailey Jersey ,” redshirt senior Norense Odiase said, via Courtney Cronin of ESPN.com. “He was excited. You could see his blood rushing, veins popping. He was turnt. Travis Kelce was there as well. It was a blessing to have those guys come.”“He came in our film session, and he said he’s proud of us,” sophomore guard Davide Moretti told Cronin. “We did something that nobody [at Texas Tech] has done before. He was cheering for us, and he said that we’ve got this because he knows how hard we play and how hard we’ve worked for it. He’ll cheer his butt off for us.”And it worked. The Red Raiders will play in the championship game for the first time ever on Monday night Cameron Erving Jersey , against Virginia. Mahomes surely will be there again, cheering his butt off in the stadium where Cousins plays his home football games — as few as five months before Mahomes squares off against Cousins in the stadium where Mahomes plays his home football games. UPDATE: 4:02 p.m. Arrowhead TimeA new report has come through from NFL Network’s Mike Garafolo.ORIGINAL STORY: posted 12:17 Arrowhead TimeAndy Reid responds to question about defensive coordinator positionKansas City Chiefs head coach Andy Reid was asked several questions about the team’s defensive performance in 2018, as he closed out the season in his final press conference on Monday morning following the team’s 37-31 overtime loss to the New England Patriots in the AFC title game.Reid was largely non-committal, not ruling out the departure of defensive coordinator Bob Sutton but not saying he would be back, either.Watch some of Reid’s answers belowReid on the team’s defensive performance in 2018-19:“All those things (need to change defensively)—players, all that kind of stuff I’ll go back here and look at. I look at everything. I’ll take a peek and I’ll look at it.Reid http://www.chiefslockerroom.com/authentic-damien-williams-jersey , when asked specifically about the defensive coordinator position:“What I do, I go back—I never talk about that here. I’ve never done that. It’s something I just go back and I look at everything. That’s the best answer I can give you.”

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen