Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

wo cars that are racing first and second there are going to be times, out of 60 races together, theres going to be five collisio

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 18.09.2019 09:21
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Lewis Hamilton says Mercedes new rules of engagement will not change his approach to racing despite the threat of much greater deterrents.Hamiltons last-lap clash with teammate Nico Rosberg in Austria triggered a furious reaction from team boss Toto Wolff, who threatened implementing the unpopular team orders to prevent a recurrence in 2016. After a meeting at the teams Brackley headquarters on Thursday morning Mercedes announced its drivers are still free to race, though it had strengthened its rules of engagement.When asked ahead of this weekends British Grand Prix if the new rules would prevent him going for the sort of move he successfully completed on Rosberg in Suzuka and Austin last year, Hamilton replied: Unfortunately everything thats been said is private and confidential so Im not allowed to say. But were still able to race... In all those races the stewards deemed me racing so I will still race like that.Asked if the deterrents were enough to scare him out of racing in his usual fashion, Hamilton smiled and said: I guess I should say yes!He went on to say: In all honesty I think our destiny has always been in our hands, so doesnt really change anything. Were still able to race which is a positive, no team orders, which is great for the fans, so everybody should be excited.Hamilton was then asked how he would have responded to the latest collision if he was in Wolffs position.Me personally I think Id probably be in a better position because Im a racing driver, so I know what you would do and what I would do on a race track and what I would not. Our great engineers and individuals who dont race, its difficult for them to understand the decisions we take when were racing at 200 mp/h. So I think Im in a better position but Im not going to tell you what I would and would not do.I would want them to race, thats for sure, and I wouldnt bring in team orders because racing is why Im here and why I would be there - to watch them race. Id probably understand that when you have two cars that are racing first and second there are going to be times, out of 60 races together, theres going to be five collisions ... I dont know how many weve had but its a small amount compared to the amount of successful races and one-twos weve had. So thats me.Late in the press conference a German journalist asked Hamilton if he would even obey team orders if they were implemented, referring back to the 2014 Hungarian Grand Prix. In reply Hamilton laughed and said: Ooooh buddy, youre feeling a certain way huh! Youve just got to let it go buddy, it was a couple of years ago.I would, thats my job, its what I get paid to do, it is what we agreed today and whats in our agreement. If you go to [Hungary] 2014 and listen to manuscripts youll understand I didnt say no, I just said I wouldnt get in the way if he got close and he didnt get close. Steph Curry Shoes Deals . - Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco is not a fan of his teams use of the wildcat formation, saying "it makes you look like a high school offence. Steph Curry Shoes Free Shipping . Artturi Lehkonen, Joni Nikko and Ville Leskinen had the other goals for Finland (1-0) while Juuse Saros stopped 28 shots. Tim Robin Johnsgard had the lone goal for Norway (0-2). https://www.stephencurryshoescheap.com/ . The Cincinnati Reds remain perfect with their speedy rookie outfielder in the starting lineup. Wholesale Steph Curry Shoes . -- Vincent Lecavalier got everything but the desired result in his return to Tampa Bay. Steph Curry Shoes For Sale . Francis told several hundred members of the European Olympic Committees that when sport "is considered only in economic terms and consequently for victory at every cost . ITHACA, N.Y. -- Sean OBrien scored 18 points and Colgate held on to beat Cornell 67-63 on Wednesday night.The Raiders bounced back after a season-opening 83-55 loss at Syracuse on Friday. First-year Cornell (0-3) coach Brian Earl, who spent nine seasons as Princetons assistant coach, remains winless.Dana Batt made a layup to give Colgate (1-1) the lead for good, 49-48 with about seven minutes left. Batts layup sparked an 11-7 spurt that stretched the Raiders lead to 60-53 with 2:06 left..dddddddddddd OBrien capped the stretch with a 3-pointer, and Colgate shot 7 of 8 from the line to seal it.Will Rayman had 12 points and nine rebounds for the Raiders. Malcolm Regisford and Francisco Amiel added 10 points apiece.Matt Morgan scored 26 points on 7 of 16 shooting to lead Cornell. Stone Gettings had 14 points and Robert Hatter chipped in 10 points. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen