Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

ly youll be out of trouble.It was hard to miss Doha last week. I was ashamed to miss it, but felt like I had to give it a rest l

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 18.09.2019 09:19
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Rory McIlroy is targeting a Dubai Desert Classic hat-trick and a third consecutive win in Dubai as he returns to a familiar hunting ground this week. The world No 2 heads to Emirates GC as defending champion after his three-shot win last year, following on from a maiden professional victory at the same venue in 2009.McIlroy is also a two-time winner in Dubai at the DP World Tour Championship, most recently in November to end the year as Race to Dubai champion for the third time in four years, with the Northern Irishman previously referring to the city as being like a second home. The four-time major winner suffered another near-miss at the Desert Swing opener in Abu Dhabi last month, where a tie for third was his fourth top-three finish at the event in the past five years, but feels his game is in better shape heading in to this week. Rory McIlroy returns to Dubai this week as the defending champion Theres a couple little things that I took from Abu Dhabi and worked on last week, McIlroy told a pre-tournament press conference. Hopefully youll see my game just a little bit sharper.Ive just been trying to work a little bit on my putting, trying to get a little more consistent with that.But the ball-strikings right there. With those slight adjustments, another weeks practise, hopefully I can play a bit better than what I did in Abu Dhabi.The game feels good and Im looking forward to getting started. It (Dubai) seems to bring out my best golf. McIlroy king of Dubai? A look back at McIlroys wins in Dubai I guess the last couple of times Ive played here Ive done pretty well, so Im sort of going for three in a row in Dubai with winning here last year.McIlroy begins his title defence alongside Louis Oosthuizen and former Dubai champion Henrik Stenson, who returns to action having pulled out of the Qatar Masters.Stenson underwent knee surgery in December and missed last weeks event to continue his recovery, but features in the event he last won in 2007. Stenson finished in a tie for third at the Desert Swing opener in Abu Dhabi I dont expect to be 100 per cent this week, either, but it should be good enough once again, Stenson said. Its going to be that way for the next couple of months I guess.Its just finding that balance, how much you can do, and just keep on icing it and keep on doing the exercises and eventually youll be out of trouble.It was hard to miss Doha last week. I was ashamed to miss it, but felt like I had to give it a rest last week. I couldnt go straight back into playing 11 days of golf more or less coming out of surgery, so it was the wise decision. Hopefully Im good to go this week and its great to be back.Watch the Dubai Desert Classic throughout the week live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf. Live coverage gets underway on Thursday from 4am. Or watch without a contract, from £6.99 with NOW TV Also See: McIlroys record in Dubai Desert Classic Power Rankings Recap: Rorys R2D victory Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Fake Basketball Shoes . Their 38th instalment is arguably their biggest fight card to date, including three-title fights and a main event which was selected by the fans. The promotion boasts 14-straight years of business and is operated by MFC president Mark Pavelich, who is often overlooked in this country for the foundation hes established for MMA in Canada. Basketball Shoes From China . Siddikur, whose previous win on the circuit came in Brunei three years ago, finished his bogey-free round with a birdie on the 18th for a total of 17-under 199. Indias Shiv Chowrasia, who has finished runner-up in this tournament twice, was in second place after a 66. https://www.cheapbasketballshoesstore.com/ . The Masters champion and winner of last weeks Australian PGA has a three-round total of 14-under 199 at Royal Melbourne. "Im in a really good position for tomorrow," Scott said. Discount Basketball Shoes . John Lucas, signed as a mentor for rookie Trey Burke, showed he can score if required, scoring 12 points of his 16 points in the second quarter as Utah built an 18-point lead. Basketball Shoes 2020 . "It was nerve-wracking, but we pulled through," said Collaros, who threw four touchdown passes to lead the Toronto Argonauts (8-4) to a 33-27 win over the Calgary Stampeders (9-3) in front of 28,781 fans at McMahon Stadium. INDIANAPOLIS -- Maya Moore scored 11 of her 15 points in the fourth quarter to help the Minnesota Lynx pull away for an 82-75 victory over the Indiana Fever on Friday night.The Lynx (27-6) had already locked up home-court advantage throughout the postseason, and have won 12 of their last 14 and 12 straight against the playoff-bound Fever (16-17).Indianas Tamika Catchings, who announced she will retire after the season, had 11 points and four rebounds to stretch her career total to 3,309 and become the WNBA career leading rebounder. Marissa Coleman scored 19 points to lead the Fever, and Briann January added eight points to reach 2,000 for her career.The Lynx had a 59-58 lead midway through the fourth quarter when Janel McCarville hit a 17-foot jumper, sparking a 21-9 run that made it 80-66 with 3:15 left. Moore had 11 points during the run.ddddddddddddSKY 92, LIBERTY 68GLENVIEW, Ill. -- Tamera Young scored 22 points and Allie Quigley added 18 to lead Chicago past New York for its third straight victory.The Sky (18-15) moved a game in front of Atlanta for the fourth-seed in the playoffs and a first-round bye. Swin Cash and Carolyn Swords each scored 15 points for New York (21-13).SUN 107, WINGS 74UNCASVILLE, Conn. -- Camille Little and Courtney Williams scored 15 points apiece in Connecticuts victory over Dallas.Jasmine Thomas and Alex Bentley added 14 each for the Sun (13-20), and Chiney Ogwumike had 13 points and 13 rebounds. Theresa Plaisance had 22 points for Dallas (11-22). ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen