Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

Otton and Brazils Miguel Pupo in his opening round, while Julian Wilson, Ryan Callianan, Adam Melling, Davey Cathels, Matt Bant

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 06.09.2019 07:03
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

A month-long training window has ensured title-leading Australian Tyler Wright the best possible preparation for the next stop of the World Surf League in California.Wright holds a slim 550-point lead over Courtney Conlogue of the US with four events remaining, and has spent the past few weeks training at Lower Trestles - near Los Angeles - ahead of Wednesdays event.I am feeling strong and ready, she said.Ive spent the last couple of months training and working on boards.I have had a lot more time to prepare and be comfortable in various conditions.Wright was knocked out in the semi-finals of the US Open of Surf in California in late July.Shell face fellow Australian Nikki Van Dijk and Hawaiian Bethany Hamilton in her opening round.She has reached the quarter-finals in her only two visits to Lower Trestles, but is confident she will progress beyond the last eight this time around.My plan is to win every heat and win every final, Wright said.It is a very tough draw, but I like that.There are definitely two talented surfers going after the world title, but it is irrelevant to what I do because we are on opposite sides of the draw.Fellow Australian and No.5 on the leaderboard, Sally Fitzgibbons, faces the highly-rated Lakey Peterson of the US and Hawaiian Malia Manuel in the opening heat while Laura Enever can do Wright a favour as she faces Conlogue in her heat.Australians Stephanie Gilmore and Keely Andrew then match up in the final opening-round heat with Johanne Defay of France.Meanwhile, Australian Matt Wilkinson will need to make his first quarter-final at Lower Trestles if hes to reclaim his championship lead from Hawaiian John John Florence.Wilkinson has slipped 3900 points behind Florence, and with Brazilian Gabriel Medina hot on his heels in third, he desperately needs to produce a strong showing in the fourth-last event of the year.I love surfing out here even though I havent had a huge result, but that kind of number hasnt stopped me this year, Wilkinson said.Mick Fanning is also back for the meet after skipping the most recent event in Tahiti and will contest close friend Joel Parkinson in his first heat.Australias world No.4 Adrian Buchan comes up against countryman Kai Otton and Brazils Miguel Pupo in his opening round, while Julian Wilson, Ryan Callianan, Adam Melling, Davey Cathels, Matt Banting, Jack Freestone, Josh Kerr and Stuart Kennedy take the Aussie contingent to 13 in the mens competition. Jahlil Okafor Pelicans Jersey . As he recorded his 23rd and 24th points of the evening, a segment of the sellout Air Canada Centre crowd expressed their appreciation for the Raptors point guard with a smattering of MVP chants. Anthony Davis Pelicans Jersey . -- Ken Appleby made 32 saves for his first shutout of the season to lead the Oshawa Generals to a 2-0 win over the Belleville Bulls on Wednesday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.shoppelicansonline.com/Authentic-ETwaun-Moore-Pelicans-Jersey/ . -- Yogi Ferrell orchestrates pretty much everything in Indianas offence. ETwaun Moore Pelicans Jersey . Tuesdays surgery at Atlantas Piedmont Hospital was performed by Dr. Xavier Duralde and Hawks team physician Dr. Michael Bernot. Anthony Davis Jersey .C. United of Major League Soccer. United chose the defender in the second round of the 2013 MLS re-entry draft. THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. -- The Los Angeles Rams waived cornerback Troy Hill on Tuesday in the wake of his arrest last weekend following a freeway crash.Hill is fourth on the Rams roster with 38 tackles after starting four games as a surprisingly important contributor to Los Angeles solid defense.Hill was arrested Saturday morning on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol after he rear-ended a truck in his Mercedes near Encino.I was disappointed in his choices, as they related to Friday night and Saturday morning, Rams coach Jeff Fisher said after practice Tuesday.I didnt think he put the team first. I got information, and we made the decision. Because Troy was truthful with me in our conversations the last couple of days, I also said that Im not going to rule out a second opportunity. I think people deserve second chances in life. I think he learned from it, but I was just disappointed in his choices.The Rams claimed Hill off waivers from New England late last year, and the local Ventura County product eventually outplayed free-agent signee Coty Sensabaugh for a regular role on the defense this season.The Rams deactivated Hill for last weekends 114-10 loss to Miami.dddddddddddd Los Angeles (4-6) has lost five of six.Hills next court date is Dec. 14.The Rams made several additional roster moves as they began their week of preparation for a trip to New Orleans.Los Angeles waived cornerback Dwayne Gratz and placed rookie linebacker Josh Forrest on injured reserve after he hurt his knee against the Dolphins. They also promoted cornerback Michael Jordan and linebacker Nic Grigsby to the active roster, and they signed linebacker Randell Johnson to the practice squad.Michael is so excited, Fisher said of Jordan, a rookie Missouri Western State product who went undrafted and joined the Rams practice squad in September.It was really fun to talk to him today. He understands our system. Hes played really hard in practice. He was productive in the preseason games. He understands that theres maybe a 50-50 chance of him being active this week, just because of numbers and things, but hes really excited.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen