Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

by Wood, who has scored Hamburgs only two Bundesliga goals this season, has been suspended for three matches.The suspension is a

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 06.09.2019 07:01
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

FRANKFURT, Germany -- United States forward Bobby Wood, who has scored Hamburgs only two Bundesliga goals this season, has been suspended for three matches.The suspension is another setback for the last-place team in the Bundesliga. Hamburg has no wins and only two points from two draws after nine matches.Wood was banned by the German soccer federation for elbowing Dominique Heintz in a 3-0 loss at Cologne on Sunday. Hamburg is not appealing the penalty.In addition, Wood has been fined an undisclosed sum by the club.Hamburg coach Markus Gisdol says Woods behavior cannot be accepted. The American was the third Hamburg player to be sent off this season.Wood will miss matches against Borussia Dortmund, Hoffenheim and Werder Bremen. Kieran Trippier England Jersey . Inter president Erick Thohir says in a club statement on Wednesday that Vidic is "one of the worlds best defenders and his qualities, international pedigree, and charisma will be an asset. John Stones Jersey . The 26-year-old Ireland striker, who has four goals this season, has signed a three-and-a-half year contract with his new club. http://www.englandsoccerpro.com/Danny-Rose-England-Jersey/ . Rob Manfred, baseballs chief operating officer, testified last week during the grievance filed by the players union to overturn Rodriguezs 211-game suspension. A person familiar with the hearing, speaking on condition of anonymity, told The Associated Press on Saturday that Manfred testified the sport wasnt concerned whether Bosch distributed performance-enhancing drugs to minors because MLBs interest was his relationship with players under investigation. Jordan Henderson Jersey . The Montreal Canadiens announced on Friday that the veteran forward will return to the teams line-up on Saturday night when the Habs visit the Nashville Predators. Marcus Rashford England Jersey . Duchene scored two goals and had an assist, helping the Colorado Avalanche beat the Carolina Hurricanes 4-2 on Friday night to match the best 10-game start in team history. Josh Reynolds wants his habit of tripping to stop as much as anyone else.But he is at a loss to know how to make it go away.The Canterbury five-eighth has been charged with tripping four times in two years after an incident with St George Illawarras Joel Thompson last Friday night.And Reynolds admitted he hated the play as much as the next person.I ask people how you get rid of it, Reynolds told Sky Sports Radios Big Sports Breakfast.Seriously, its a thing where I dont think for a second that Im going to put my leg out.I know myself its a very bad habit.Everyones got them. Some people gamble, some people do this or that. I actually have no intention of doing it.Reynolds believes an explanation for the instinctive action is his commpetitive nature, however he refused to use that as an excuse.ddddddddddddI hear things get tossed around and I pretty much agree with everyone, he said.Ive got to teach my brain to get rid of it. People are into me saying youre this, youre that.But trust me, I wish I could teach my brain not to do it.However Reynolds said comparisons between him escaping suspension and Dragons back-rower Tyson Frizell copping a one-match ban for touching a referee in the same match were unfair.Its totally different, he said.I did get charged and I got off. People do it every week. people get charged and they get off. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen