Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

] . PAUL, Minn. LUBBOCK, Texas -- After three road losses this season, the Longhorns finally got a win away from Austin to kee

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 04.09.2019 10:40
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Taskin Ahmed, the Bangladesh fast bowler, was bubbling with nervous excitement and wanted to get rid of the word banned in front of his name after the date for a reassessment of his bowling action was announced on Saturday.Taskin is set to be tested at ICCs accredited centre in Brisbane on September 8. He is likely to be joined by left-arm spinner Arafat Sunny, according to the Bangladesh Cricket Board.This is a burden for me, Taskin said. Just like anyone else, I would also like to return to international cricket quickly. If the word banned is removed from my life, it would be like every day is Eid.Taskin worked on remodeling his action, first with former Bangladesh bowling coach Heath Steak and later with his coach Mahbub Ali Zaki between April and June, during Abahanis Dhaka Premier League campaign. He said he was happy with the progress he had made since being reported for a suspect action during the 2016 World Twenty20 in March-April this year.Im thinking about the test while eating and sleeping, Taskin said. I feel the same way as one would while hearing the date of the school final exams. You keep preparing, but when you hear the date, you get a little nervous. But Im happy that a date has been fixed. I am preparing both mentally and physically through my skills.The 21-year old, who has been tested at the indoor and outdoor facility in front of cameras and experts, credited Zaki, the coaching staff of the national team and his senior team-mates for giving him moral support.Taskin was told at the time of his ban that there was an issue with his slower bouncer. Since then, all his variations have been tested and corrected under the supervision of BCBs bowling action review committee, which was formed to test bowlers in domestic cricket this season. A mock test was also scheduled for Taskin as part of his programme.Experts at home are satisfied with my bowling action, he said. I am also satisfied. But since it is a test, even one problem found in a delivery can be a major issue. I am training hard and the rest is up to God. Greedy Williams Youth Jersey . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. David Njoku Youth Jersey . -- Most satisfying to Russ Smith about No. http://www.brownsauthenticproshop.com/Youth-sheldrick-redwine-browns-jersey/ . John Lucas, signed as a mentor for rookie Trey Burke, showed he can score if required, scoring 12 points of his 16 points in the second quarter as Utah built an 18-point lead. Nick Chubb Jersey . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance. Greedy Williams Jersey . PAUL, Minn. LUBBOCK, Texas -- After three road losses this season, the Longhorns finally got a win away from Austin to keep their bowl hopes aliveTexas coach Charlie Strong gave his offense high marks for its 658 total yards, especially DOnta Foreman, who had career highs with three touchdowns and 341 yards, and Shane Buechele, who threw for two touchdowns to lead the Longhorns over Texas Tech 45-37 on Saturday.This was a big road win for us, he said. Well just build on this one. Weve got a big one next week at home.It was Foremans 10th straight game with more than 100 yards rushing. His 33 carries was also a career high.The offensive line stepped up, which is why Foreman had such a good day, Strong said.You look at how DOnta Foremans done, the yards that he had -- the offensive line blocking as well as they did -- its amazing just how he just continues to get better and better.He almost had a fourth rushing touchdown for Texas (5-4, 3-3 Big 12), but had the ball stripped from him near the goal line, which was returned for a Red Raiders touchdown.Foreman said he understood there was a lot more football ahead.Everyone knows its a long game, he said. I just didnt worry about it. I thank these guys, the whole line, for their encouragement.Texas Tech (4-5, 2-4,) had leads in the first half but played from behind most of the second. They got close on a 9-yard touchdown run by DaLeon Ward to pull within 45-37 with 10:50 to play.Patrick Mahomes completed 36 of 59 passes for three touchdowns and 367 yards. Cameron Batson caught two of those TD passes.Texas Tech never led in the second half after leading by nine points midway through the second quarter.We just hit a lull and never came out of it, Red Raiders coach Kliff Kingsbury said. We werent as sharp as we needed to be.THE TAKEAWAYTexas: The Longhorns did a lot to get in their own way. A wide open Jerrod Heard dropped a pass from Buechele late in the first qquarter on what would have been a 75-yard TD.dddddddddddd Then Foreman had the ball stripped from him by Texas Tech freshman DB Douglas Coleman, who took it 100 yards the other way for a Red Raiders score. Replay footage showed that Coleman stepped out of bounds at the 2 but the refs apparently only reviewed the fumble by Foreman.Texas Tech: The Red Raiders defense, which came into the game allowing about 214 yards rushing, struggled to stop Foreman. They held him to 37 yards in the first quarter but after that there was no stopping the junior RB. He had runs of 55, 38 and 74 yardJOHNSON COMES UP BIGFreshman WR Collin Johnson got the first two touchdowns of the year, pulling in one for 16 yards and the other for 9 yards in the first half. Its the sixth time a freshman at Texas has caught two TDs in one game and the first time since 2008.TEXAS TOUGHThe Longhorns defense held the Red Raiders well below their season average for total offense (600.3 ypg to rank second in the nation). Texas Tech got just total 482 yards. We knew what we were up against, knew that we were going to go against a highly potent offense and we needed to go out and make plays and we were able to make those plays, even just to get the ball back for our offense, Strong said.BIG 12 -- Texas TechKingsbury hasnt had a winning conference season since he took over the program four years ago. The Red Raiders need to win their last three games in order for the team to get to 5-4 in the league. Overall, Kingsbury is 23-24 at Texas Tech.UP NEXT:Texas: The Longhorns return home to play West Virginia.Texas Tech: The Red Raiders travel to Oklahoma State.---More AP college football at www.collegefootball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25 .---Follow Betsy Blaney on Twitter at www.twitter.com/betsyblaney ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8141 Themen und 8737 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen