Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

re. I think thats where you need to be at to feel young and not feel old when youre getting older. So I work really hard to be

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 04.09.2019 10:40
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

RENTON, Wash. -- A day after he was yanked from practice for the second time this summer, Seattle Seahawks defensive end Michael Bennett said a dirty play by left tackle Bradley Sowell was the source of his anger.Definitely theres a fine line in the NFL where a guy beats a guy or he beats that guy, but then when it goes beyond after the play, dirty kind of plays at practice, I think thats where it crosses the line, Bennett said.For me, I dont really treat the game like a game. I treat it as a job, and its for feeding my family. So if I feel like a guys doing something to injure, I feel like hes taking food out of my daughters mouth or my wifes, so I take that to heart. So that drives me insane, especially if were on the same team. But if were on the same team, I feel like we should respect each other as much where were not trying to hurt each other. I think everybodys a valuable part of the team. Everybody should be treated valuably on the team at the end of the day.Bennett and Sowell mixed it up during a one-on-one drill Sunday. After initially being separated, Bennett charged Sowell a second time.Coach Pete Carroll sidelined both players for the remainder of practice.Just two people competing, Sowell said. Those are two personalities that when they go against each other, it can be very vicious. We both like to win. Its honestly an honor to get to go against someone like Michael Bennett thats going to make you so much better. But it just got a little heated.At the end of the day, I love Mike. Hes one of my favorite players in the NFL. Ive enjoyed watching him over the years. So we talked it out real quick and we were sitting there having lunch together. So its nothing big.Bennett said he respects Sowell but that players have to look out for each other when it comes to avoiding injuries.Theres a code in the NFL, Bennett said. There are a lot of problems with the NFL when it comes to injuries and concussions and stuff like that, but I feel like a lot of the time its the players that can really control what happens to each other.I think there is a code where we have to find that line of where it is where it becomes [more] about the other persons safety than it is about the game. So thats where it goes to about the persons family. I think thats the fine line in the NFL where you have to draw the line where we arent trying to injure each other but we are trying to win the game. So at the end of the day you always have to find that line.Bennett wanted a new contract this offseason but decided to show up to training camp on time. Earlier this month, Carroll threw him out of practice for a similar incident with offensive linemen.Bennett said hes working to live a more peaceful life, but that doesnt extend to the field.Every day Ive decided to live a stress-free life, peaceful, Bennett said. The more peaceful you are, the less stressful you are, the younger you are. I think thats where you need to be at to feel young and not feel old when youre getting older. So I work really hard to be peaceful and have a great day every day and not get stressed out. Why be stressed out? Im young, Im black and Im rich in America. I cannot complain.Here is a whole other arena. This is the actual gladiator arena so you cant come out here and be too peaceful out here. Youll get hurt. But at the end of the day when I go home, I try to be as peaceful as I can. Ive got three daughters. I play with them. I play with the dogs, so Im happy. Kyler Murray Cardinals Jersey . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . Pat Tillman Cardinals Jersey .C. -- When North Carolina freshman Ryan Switzer reported to training camp in August he was a little miffed to learn he was third on the depth chart at punt returner. http://www.thecardinalsshoponline.com/Youth-Kurt-Warner-Cardinals-Jersey/ . -- Bobby Ryan helped the U. Arizona Cardinals Jerseys . Philadelphia is 2-0 against the Senators this season and scored five goals in each victory. The Flyers recorded a 5-0 win in Ottawa on Nov. 12 and then earned a 5-2 home decision on Nov. 19. The Flyers have claimed three straight and four of the last five encounters with the Sens overall and Philly has won two in a row and three of its past four tests in Canadas capital city. Adrian Wilson Womens Jersey .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have placed centre Cody Hodgson on injured reserve and recalled two players from their AHL affiliate in Rochester. Virender Sharma, former Himachal batsman and now an umpire, was forced to stand at both ends for a full days play in a Ranji Trophy match in Mysore because his partner, Australian Sam Nogajski, had to be hospitalised with food poisoning. Nogajski, who had complained of stomach cramps last night, is said to be stable and will be discharged on Tuesday, but will not stand in the rest of the match.The reserve umpire at the venue, Vejith D, is not a member of the BCCI panel, which meant he could only stand at square leg during the second days play between Mumbai and Uttar Pradesh. Virender had to keep changing ends at the end of every over.V Narayana Kutty, the match referee, in consultation with the BCCI, decided on P Jaipla as a replacement for the final two days of the game.The umpires job became crucial on Monday, as it often does in close Ranji matches, with a lot of appealing. Mumbai, who had been bowled out for 233, managed to eke out a slender eight-run lead, but UP raised hopes of ann outright result by taking out two wickets in the dying moments of the day.dddddddddddd Ruled out caught at gully, Mumbai opener Kaustubh Pawar left unhappy with the decision, suggesting the ball had lobbed up straight off the thigh pad. Eight balls later, nightwatchman Aditya Dhumal also fell.The state of Karnataka doesnt seem to be a happy hunting ground for Virender. Last year, Vidarbhas Shrikant Wagh had accused him and colleague Pashchim Pathak of favouring the home team.Nor does India seem to be a happy hunting ground for Australian umpires, with whom the BCCI has an exchange programme. Last year John Ward had to be hospitalised after a shot from Barinder Sran pinged him in the head in Dindigul. Tasmanian Nogajski, 37, has been a regular in Shield matches and BBL, and has also stood in four womens ODIs, but this was his first match officiating in India. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen