Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

Saints coach Sean Payton and Chiefs coach

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 04.09.2019 04:37
von panxing18 • 206 Beiträge

Andy Reid may both be wishing this morning that they had been more aggressive before halftime Chris Jones Jersey , and again before overtime. Because both losing coaches decided to get conservative at the ends of both halves.With 23 seconds left in the first half in New Orleans, the Rams kicked off and Alvin Kamara took it out of the end zone, which probably wasn’t a smart move. Kamara got tackled at the 20-yard line with 19 seconds left. At that point, the Saints, who still had a timeout remaining Tanoh Kpassagnon Jersey , could have tried to use those 19 seconds to get another score before halftime. Instead, Drew Brees kneeled down and went into the locker room. And then with 15 seconds left in the fourth quarter, the Rams kicked off again, Kamara again took it out of the end zone, and this time got to the 27-yard line with eight seconds left. Again Armani Watts Jersey , Payton had Brees take a knee.Passing up on two opportunities to score looks particularly questionable now, after the Saints lost in overtime. But this isn’t 20/20 hindsight; I tweeted both at halftime and at the end of the fourth quarter that I disagreed with it.The Chiefs had different situations, but Reid got equally conservative. Kansas City initially had the ball at the 42-yard line with 21 seconds left in the second quarter, but Patrick Mahomes was strip-sacked and recovered his own fumble at the 26-yard line with 15 seconds left. At that point the Chiefs had two timeouts left and could have stopped the clock and then tried to complete something downfield before halftime, but they decided instead to go into the locker room. And then at the end of the fourth quarter Dorian O’Daniel Jersey , the Chiefs decided to kick the game-tying field goal on second down with 11 seconds remaining, when they had time to throw at least one and probably two passes into the end zone to try to win the game in regulation.Again, this isn’t hindsight just because the Chiefs lost in overtime; I tweeted before the game-tying field goal that I would have run another offensive play.The reason not to run a play late in the half in your own territory is the fear of a turnover leading to defensive points. But on Sunday, Payton and Reid should have trusted Brees and Mahomes more than they did. Chiefs headlines for Thursday, April 25."The latestNFL draft predictions for all 32 teams: Who’s trading up Derrick Nnadi Jersey , who’s taking a QB and more | ESPNBefore Roger Goodell, Tyreek Hill’s Fifth Amendment rights won’t save him | NBC Sports Pro Football TalkBink Chiefs Mock 8.0 | 610 Sports RadioThe Chiefs don’t have a first-round NFL Draft pick. But it’s not the first time | Kansas City StarNashville perfect host for evolving NFL draft party | Yahoo! SportsThe Biggest Bust in Every NFL Team’s Draft History | Bleacher ReportAround the leagueBen Roethlisberger agrees to two-year extension | NFL2019 NFL Draft: Redskins owner reportedly takes over team’s draft, apparently looking to make move into top five | CBS SportsSources: Raiders’ Lynch plans to retire again | ESPNBroncos four-time Pro Bowl CB Chris Harris: Pay me or trade me | Yahoo! SportsTucker sets kicker record with 4-year extension | ESPNSpielman: Wife says don’t come home if Vikings pick CB | NFLIn case you missed it at Arrowhead PrideNo criminal charges will be filed against Tyreek Hill or Crystal EspinalHow the Chiefs draft strategy changes without pick 29ESPN’s Bill Barnwell grades the Frank Clark trade as a D- for the Chiefs25 Days of Draftmas: Maryland safety Darnell SavageFollow Arrowhead Pride on Social MediaAP Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageAP Instagram: Follow @ArrowheadPrideAP Twitter: Follow @ArrowheadPrideAP Editor-in-Chief: Pete Sweeney: Follow @pgsween610 Sports Twitter: Follow @610SportsKC

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen