Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

wrist problems in recent years, won his 19th ATP tour title -- and his first since winning in Sydney in 2014.The Argentine, who

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 01.09.2019 04:16
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

STOCKHOLM -- Juan Martin del Potro won the Stockholm Open on Sunday to end a 33-month title drought, beating sixth-seeded Jack Sock 7-5, 6-1.Del Potro, who has struggled with wrist problems in recent years, won his 19th ATP tour title -- and his first since winning in Sydney in 2014.The Argentine, who did not drop a set during the tournament, broke his American opponents serve four times in the final and never faced a break point.Ive been trying to fix my problems for the past two years and I didnt expect to win a title at this moment in my career, the 28-year-old del Potro said. I am so happy to get the trophy here. Its motivation for looking forward to the future.Both players held serve until 5-5 of the opening set, when del Potro raised his game to emerge with a one-set lead.Sock seemed tired in the second set, holding serve only once and winning just two points when returning serve.His serve is massive and very tough to read, which put more pressure on my serve, Sock said. Ive had a long week here and it might have caught up with me a bit.Midway through the match Sock requested medical treatement for pain in his arm.Del Potro, beaten by Andy Murray for the gold medal at the Rio Olympics, reached his second final of the year after beating 2013 champion Grigor Dimitrov in the semifinals. Jesse Lingard Jersey . -- Three close looks at the bucket, three misses. Romelu Lukaku Manchester United Jersey . After taking two big hits this week -- losing at home and dropping back-to-back games for the first time all season -- Indiana struck back by playing its most complete game of the year. http://www.jerseymanchesterunitedsoccer.com/womens-romelu-lukaku-manchester-united-jersey/ . Clarke was injured while practicing on the Doha Golf Club range after the pro-am on Tuesday. The Northern Irishman arrived at the course on Wednesday hoping to start, but after hitting a few balls on the practice putting green Clarke advised officials he was not fit to play. Marouane Fellaini Manchester United Jersey . Instead of dwelling on the negative, Oates focused on what was good about the clubs recent play. It worked. Daley Blind Jersey . Now that hes hitting streaking teammates with pin-point passes for easy layups, Love is asserting himself as one of the true superstars in the league. CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Alex McGough accounted for three touchdowns, including a 9-yard scoring pass to Jonnu Smith with 1:05 to play, and Florida International beat Charlotte 27-26 on Saturday night for its third win in a row.McGough completed 26 of 42 passes for 315 yards with two touchdowns and two interceptions and added a 19-yard scoring run in the first quarter.Stephen Muscarello kicked a 32-yard field goal with 7:12 left to give Charlotte (2-5, 1-2 Conference USA) a 26-13 lead. But FIU responded with a seven-play, 75-yard drive -- capped by McGoughs 15-yard touchdown pass to A.J. Branisel fewer than 3 minutes later.The Goldden Panthers (3-4, 3-0) forced a punt, and a personal foul on the return gave them the ball at the Charlotte 45.dddddddddddd After McGough hit Thomas Owens for 21 yards on first down, the 49ers were called for pass interference, setting up Smiths go-ahead TD grab.Charlotte drove to the FIU 32, but Blake Brewers 49-yard field goal attempt fell short with five seconds remaining.After Robert Washingtons 3-yard touchdown run gave the 49ers a 23-13 lead early in the fourth quarter, FIU blocked the PAT. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen