Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

he second half, though Snyder said he doesnt believe the undisclosed injury is serious.I havent talked to the trainers and doct

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 01.09.2019 04:15
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

West Coast captain Shannon Hurn is adamant the Eagles havent given up on their premiership hopes, but admits the player group havent been working hard enough.The Eagles top-four hopes hang by a thread following last weeks shock 19-point AFL loss to Collingwood.West Coast will start as hot favourites to beat Fremantle on Sunday.But their final three rounds loom as make-or-break time, with the Eagles taking on heavyweights GWS (away), Hawthorn (home) and Adelaide (away).West Coast produced some scintillating displays on the way to last years grand final.But they have been one of the most inconsistent teams of 2016, struggling to beat anyone currently sitting inside the top seven.Hurn says his team need to improve in a number of key areas if they are to become a force come finals time.But he scoffed at talk some players may have already given up the chase.I dont think blokes have given up at all, Hurn said on Monday.But I dont think weve been working hard enough to get the results.Working hard enough is always pushing the limits and pushing the boundaries. Someone who does that well is Matt Priddis.The thing you dont want to do is leave it up to others, or go, Its too hard, Im not going to try today, Ill come back the next day.You can always contribute - tackling, blocks, giving handballs to your teammate. I think thats what hard work is.Star ruckman Nic Naitanui (Achilles soreness) is on track to return against the Dockers after recovering from surgery on both of his feet.Naitanui has missed the past six games, and his inclusion will provide West Coasts midfield with some much-needed spark.Hurn said the return of Naitanui isnt the ultimate solution to the teams problems.Yes, he can give us some ruck taps. We understand the dominance we can get from that, Hurn said.But as a team, we havent played anywhere near good enough team footy.If we start playing some good football, I think were going to be ok, and were going to be able to do some damage.But certainly if we keep playing the way we play, its going to be a tough run home.Coach Adam Simpson may consider swinging the axe this week in a bid to get his team out of their funk.Experienced forward Mark LeCras tallied just nine disposals in a goalless effort against Collingwood, while Simon Tunbridge and late inclusion Malcolm Karpany are others who could face the chop.Midfielder Elliot Yeo is set to return from illness. Joe Carter Jersey . Aside from the trilogy main event title fight, there are a number of intriguing matchups in the heavyweight, welterweight and lightweight divisions. Manny Ramirez Indians Jersey . -- Ohio States Urban Meyer has never had any issue acclimating to the biggest stages in college football. http://www.indianssale.com/indians-leonys-martin-jersey/ . The recently retired Stern was elected Friday to the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame and will be enshrined with the class of 2014 on Aug. Carlos Baerga Indians Jersey . The team says the Spain international has a muscle pull in his right leg. Barcelona hosts third-division side Cartagena in the return leg of their round-of-32 tie after winning their first meeting 4-1. Tyler Clippard Jersey .com) - The Pittsburgh Penguins placed forward James Neal on injured reserve Tuesday. MANHATTAN, Kan. -- Bill Snyder was doused in ice water as the final seconds ticked off the clock on his 200th career win, then carried off the field by his celebrating Kansas State players after their final home game.Then, Snyder promptly brought everyone back to reality.You know, I probably dont sound in a pretty good mood, he said, but Im responsive to how we played and we played rather ugly today. I dont feel good about that, I assure you.Alex Barnes ran for 103 yards and a touchdown, Winston Dimel had two scores on the ground and the Wildcats managed to overcome penalties, turnovers and miscues for a 34-19 victory over Kansas on Saturday that allowed their 77-year-old coach to join some rarified company.Snyder became the 26th coach to achieve 200 wins and the sixth to do so spending his entire career at one school, joining Joe Paterno, LaVelle Edwards, Tom Osborne, Chris Ault and Vince Dooley.Snyder has 161 more wins than the second-winningest coach in Kansas State history.Its something you appreciate being part of, said Kansas State linebacker Elijah Lee, who had eight tackles and an interception, doing something special for Coach Snyder.The Wildcats (7-4, 5-3 Big 12) went through three quarterbacks because of injuries, though Joe Hubener managed to return to the game. Jesse Ertz went down early in the second half, though Snyder said he doesnt believe the undisclosed injury is serious.I havent talked to the trainers and doctors yet, he said, but it was my understand hes fine.Carter Stanley threw for 302 yards and two touchdowns for the Jayhawks (2-10, 1-8), but the freshman quarterback spent the entire game taking wicked blows behind a beat-up offensive line.Stanley also made a crucial mistake when he threw an interception that Donnie Starks returned for a touchdown to set the tone early in the game. The pick-six followed a touchdown run by Barnes early in the second quarter and gave Kansas State a 20-3, and it eventually grew to 27-3 early in the second half.They certainly did a good job today of doing what they needed to do, Kansas coach David Beaty said. There were way too many mistakes for us to overcome.The Jayhawks biggest highlight came when Stanley, who assuumed the starting job a few weeks ago, connected with LaQuvionte Gonzalez for a 95-yard touchdown pass -- the third-longest in school history.dddddddddddd Stanley also found Michael Zunica with a short TD pass early in the fourth quarter.Stanley also fumbled with about 2 minutes left to prevent any sort of comeback.I take my hat off to Carter Stanley. Hes a tough dude, man. He kept getting up off the floor and he got hit in a bunch of different ways today, Beaty said. Hes never rattled and thats something you want in your quarterback.THE TAKEAWAYKansas was coming off an overtime win over Texas, its first Big 12 win in two years, and aiming for back-to-back victories for the first time in five years. But the Jayhawks still have a long way to go to catch up to their biggest rival, which has won 21 of the past 25 meetings.Kansas State was far from perfect. There was a muffed onside kick, an extra point that was blocked, a fumble by Hubener in the closing minutes and five penalties that left Snyder miffed on the sideline.LOOKING FORWARDKansas running back Keaun Kinner thinks the Jayhawks are moving in the right direction, even if the senior wont be around to see it. We came closer. The class of young guys on this team is spectacular. They got a lot of talent, he said, and as long as they keep jelling together and getting better every day ... theyre going to be a force next year.K-STATE GROUNDEDThe Wildcats piled up 342 yards and four TDs rushing, the fifth straight game theyve gone over 200 yards. But their three quarterbacks combined to go 6 of 11 for 99 yards, and Snyder lamented the lack of balance in the offense. Im not overly enthused, he said. We have to get better.UP NEXTKansas begins preparing for next season. The Jayhawks made significant gains after going winless a year ago, and now its up to coach David Beaty to keep building the program.Kansas State visits TCU next week as it tries to improve its bowl fate. The Texas Bowl appears the most likely destination, but other possibilities include the Russell Athletic, Cactus and Alamo bowls. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen