Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

put athletes in a difficult position ahead of the Olympics in Rio this summer. Brazil has been seriously affected by the Zika vi

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 01.09.2019 04:13
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Jo Pavey admits the Zika virus outbreak in Brazil has put athletes in a difficult position ahead of the Olympics in Rio this summer. Brazil has been seriously affected by the Zika virus, with almost two million people infected, and concerns have been raised that the travelling Olympians and spectators may cause it to spread further across the globe.Experts have warned the virus can cause microcephaly: a condition which causes babies to be born with abnormally small heads due to brain development problems. Three-time Olympian, and mother of two, Pavey believes the situation in Brazil has created a worrying situation for any athlete with - or planning to start - a family. It puts people in a difficult situation, Pavey told Sportswomen on Sky Sports News HQ. Brazilian authorities have been desperately trying to contain the virus Especially people like myself, who are considering starting a family. Im fortunate that Ive had children. It is frustrating, it puts athletes in a very difficult position. If I was to be selected, I wouldnt go with my family.Several potential Olympians have already voiced their concerns about the threat to their families the virus could pose, including golfer Danny Willett, and Pavey admits all the talk about sport feels wrong with the the large number of families already suffering. Pavey, 43, is hoping to compete at this summers Olympics Your heart goes out to these poor people who live in these countries, Pavey said.You see these heart-wrenching situations where theyve got these poor babies and the affected families.As a parent myself, and knowing how fortunate Ive been with two healthy children, you feel guilty talking about sport. Also See: SportsWomen Latest Show News Latest News SportsWomen Video Cheap Air Force 1 Just Do It . -- Charline Labonte couldnt have asked for a better homecoming. Nike Roshe One Ireland . JOHNS, N. http://www.airforce1shoesireland.com/ . Didier Drogba gave away the penalty that put Senegal one goal away from a major upset, but the veteran striker will get another chance -- probably his last -- at the World Cup after Salomon Kalous injury-time strike sealed the Ivorians place in Brazil next year. Air Force 1 White Ireland .ca NFL Power Rankings, overtaking the Denver Broncos and remaining ahead of NFC competition San Francisco, Carolina and New Orleans. Air Force 1 Cheap Ireland .C. -- Kemba Walker and the Charlotte Bobcats got off to a fast start, and the Sacramento Kings were never quite able to catch up. MIAMI -- Charles Barkley says black people have got to do better in response to last weeks shootings of black men by police and the sniper attack that left five officers dead in Dallas.In an interview on ESPN radios Dan Le Batard show Tuesday, Barkley said that police have made some mistakes, that dont give us the right to riot and shoot cops. He continued thatt it bothers him that black people never get mad when black people kill each other.dddddddddddd He added that theres a lot of blame to go around.The 11-time NBA all-star and TNT commentator has often been outspoken on issues of race. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8141 Themen und 8737 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen