Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

3 win over the Houston Astros.Sabathia (6-8) allowed four hits and struck out five to pick up his first win since June 16 after

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 31.08.2019 03:25
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

ESTERO, Fla. -- Devin Davis sank a layup with one second to play to give Houston a 72-71 edge over Vermont in the Gulf Coast Showcase on Wednesday night.Houston trailed 71-70 for nearly the final minute when Davis got the assist from Damyean Dotson inside and sank the layup with one second to play to win it for the Cougars (4-0).Davis finished with 10 points and seven rebounds. Rob Gray Jr. led with 20 points, five assists and three rebounds, Danrad Knowles added 11 points and four rebounds and Kyle Meyer chipped in nine points off the bench.Houston led 37-26 at the break and through most of the second period but fell behind to trail by four points, 71-67, with 1:24 to play.Ernie Duncan scored 17 points with three assists and two boards for the Catamounts (5-2). The loss snaps a four-game winning streak for Vermont. Phil McConkey Jersey . After the whistle, Thornton skated the length of the ice, pulled Orpik to the ice from behind and punched him in the face several times. Eli Manning Giants Jersey . World champions Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov of Russia won the gold medal with 237.71 points, Moore-Towers and Moscovitch followed at 208.45 and Ksenia Stolbova and Fedor Klimov of Russia were third at 187. http://www.giantsrookiestore.com/Giants-Harry-Carson-Jersey/ . Artturi Lehkonen, Joni Nikko and Ville Leskinen had the other goals for Finland (1-0) while Juuse Saros stopped 28 shots. Tim Robin Johnsgard had the lone goal for Norway (0-2). Michael Strahan Youth Jersey . At a news conference Tuesday where it was thought that the fiery Schallibaum may be shown the door after a dismal finish to the Major League Soccer season, team president Joey Saputo said no decision has been made on whether the Swiss Volcano will be back in 2014. Carl Banks Youth Jersey . One game after a miserable showing in Oklahoma City, Gay tied a career high with 41 points and the Sacramento Kings cruised to a 114-97 victory at the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. HOUSTON -- CC Sabathia was glad to finally help out on Tuesday night after watching the rest of the pitching staff start to turn things around while he struggled for more than a month notching loss after loss.Sabathia allowed just two runs in 6 2/3 innings to get back on track after a tough stretch and help the New York Yankees to a 6-3 win over the Houston Astros.Sabathia (6-8) allowed four hits and struck out five to pick up his first win since June 16 after going 0-4 and allowing 31 runs -- 29 earned -- combined in his past six starts.Ive been doing everything I can and trying not to get frustrated, he said. Weve been playing pretty well, were fighting right now and to be able to help us get a win feels good.Things didnt look good early on Tuesday night when he allowed a solo home run to Marwin Gonzalez in the first inning. But he settled in after that, allowing only one single over the next five innings.The Yankees built a five-run lead thanks in part to a two-run triple by Aaron Hicks by the time Evan Gattis homered to start Houstons seventh and cut it to 6-2. Sabathia was lifted after a two-out single by Carlos Gomez in that inning.I thought he had really good stuff tonight, manager Joe Girardi said. He gave up the homer earlier, similar to last night, and then he got to the seventh and gave up another home to Gattis -- he got in the wrong count there -- but his stuff was really good.Andrew Miller allowed one hit in a scoreless ninth for his second save since Aroldis Chapman was traded Monday and ninth overall.Houston starter Doug Fister (10-7) allowed nine hits and six runs, which both tied season highs, in 4 2/3 innings for the loss.I didnt execute today, Fister said. Basically, I let my team down. It was execution. I left balls over the middle.Gonzalez added a solo homer in the eighth for his first career multi-home run game. His first home run was right-handed and the second one from the left to make the switch-hitter the first Houston player to homer from both sides in the same game since Lance Berkman did it in 2006.The Astros loaded the bases with two outs in the eighth, but Dellin Betances struck out Jason Castro on three pitches to end the threat.Tuessdays game was the first time Sabathia had allowed fewer than four runs since that win on June 16.dddddddddddd Since then hed allowed a season-high six runs in two games and a season-worst nine hits in another start.Mark Teixeira doubled in the second inning and scored on a sacrifice fly by Didi Gregorius to tie it at 1. Chase Headley hit an RBI single later in the inning to put New York on top.Starlin Castros run-scoring single with two outs in the third pushed the lead to 3-1.Fister plunked Brian McCann to start the fifth inning before Teixeira singled. The Astros intentionally walked Castro with one out to load the bases before McCann scored on a sacrifice fly by Headley. The first triple of the season for Hicks came next to score two more and chase Fister.TRAINERS ROOMAstros: Houston 3B Luis Valbuena left Tuesdays game in the second inning with a strained right hamstring. Valbuena pulled up after hitting a grounder and fell face down on to the dirt halfway between home plate and first base. Trainers looked at him for a minute before he was helped to his feet and limped off the field.A DIFFERENT PATH?NBA Hall of Famer David Robinson, who spent his entire 14-year career with the San Antonio Spurs, attended the game with some students he provided scholarships for. He lamented a baseball career that was cut short while watching batting practice.It was my favorite sport up until my senior year of high school. I played first base, pitched some, he said. (But) all through high school I grew like three inches a year so it killed my baseball career. Which now being out here Im really sad about that, but basketball turned out OK.UP NEXTYankees: Masahiro Tanaka (7-2, 3.00) will start in the series finale on Wednesday. Tanaka, who leads the majors with a 1.50 ERA on the road this season, enters the game with an 11-inning scoreless streak.Astros: Lance McCullers (5-4, 3.33) is scheduled to start for Houston on Wednesday. McCullers allowed one run and struck out 10 in a season-high eight-plus innings in a win over the Angels in his previous start. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8141 Themen und 8737 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen