Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

bit, you can lose to anyone.?Cheap ruck penalties need to be addressedCameron Smith was spot on Friday night in debating A

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 31.08.2019 03:21
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Mercedes boss Toto Wolff says his drivers are pushing each other to new heights this year as they battle for the championship.Nico Rosberg and Lewis Hamilton are both in the running for the 2016 title, with just eight points separating them with six rounds remaining. Between the two of them they have won every race bar the Spanish Grand Prix -- where they collided while fighting for the lead -- and Wolff believes both are at the top of their games.Like Singapore, this was a race where we underperformed last year, so we will need to push hard to put that right, he said. We can guarantee that the drivers will be doing just that. This year more than ever, weve seen that they are pushing each other to new heights.Were entering a gruelling phase of this record 21 race season, where the physical and mental challenge of a Championship reaches its absolute peak. Were in good shape - but we must remain on our toes to get the ball over the line.Rosberg has hit a run of form over the last three races, with three consecutive victories ahead of Hamilton. But the championship leader is not convinced the momentum will last and is also wary of Red Bull and Ferrari at this weekends Malaysian Grand PrixI wont take it for granted. Ive had a good run lately and Im enjoying the moment. But as far as the next race goes, or the next one after that and so on... its anyones game. Red Bull and Ferrari are both pushing us really hard, so there will be some tough weekends ahead.Its exciting for the fans and pushes us even harder to keep improving, so thats a great thing. Malaysia didnt work out perfectly for us last year, so if we can win it this time against such tough opposition that would be really awesome. Johnathan Abram Raiders Jersey . -- About a third of the way through the regular season, the Washington Wizards are at . George Blanda Jersey .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. http://www.footballraidersmall.com/Youth-John-Matuszak-Elite-Jersey/ . It was just business as usual for the Thunder at home. Durant scored 32 points and the Thunder beat the Bulls 107-95 on Thursday night for their eighth straight win. Johnathan Abram Jersey .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Marcus Allen Raiders Jersey .Y. -- Paul Byron and Matt Stajan scored as the Calgary Flames started a five-game road trip with a 2-1 overtime win over the Buffalo Sabres on Saturday afternoon. With the 2016 finals fast approaching, ESPN NRL expert Brett Kimmorley identifies the good, bad or otherwise from an action-packed round 25 in his latest edition of Set of Six.Cowboys title defence alive and kickingI am now convinced the Cowboys can go back-to-back: how do you stop them? Just the creativity they have - we talk about Johnathan Thurston, but they also have Lachlan Coote, Michael Morgan, Jake Granville, Jason Taumololo, who is the wrecking ball of their side, and Matt Scotts been rested.I saw enough on Thursday night to say the North Queensland Cowboys are the best team in the competition and its made me sway away from the Melbourne Storm.I think the Cowboys only won one of their last five games last year leading into the finals and went on to become premiers.They know how to win tight games, they have the best player in the world in the halves, they have momentum now and they are relatively injury free.Brisbanes mystery mentor is no Average JoeTheyve been working with a touch football expert in Brisbane since Kevin Walters left and hes apparently a life coach as well. He popped up a few weeks ago when Wayne Bennett didnt bring Walters back into the fold and as much as you try and do some research, people dont tell you a great deal about him. As far as people get is Joe someone.The two things I took out of the Broncos win against the Storm on Friday night was the energy they had. They all continually mentioned energy at every media interview they did after the game and the fact that they trained for the past month with this touch football mentality where they pass the football more had an add-on effect against Melbourne.It helps you avoid the wrestle and if players know they are going to get the ball as a support runner, they are going to be more encouraged to support the ball and it generates a lot more momentum and its very hard to defend against.I dont know if the Broncos will play that style every week, but certainly that positivity and energy goes a long way to getting the job done with the talent they have in their roster. If Im a half-back and Ive got people around me willing to run in support, then Im loving that because it gives me so many different options to pass the ball to. Weve seen Ben Hunts and Anthony Milfords running game increase over the last two weeks and that only happens when youve got support.Matt Moylan holds the key to Penriths seasonMatt Moylan is just an amazing football player and he doesnt get the raps that Cooper Cronk, Johnathan Thurston and Jarryd Hayne get; but hes so great to watch. We talk about Nathan Cleary and the forwards, but if Penrith do something this year Moylan will be the star of the occasion.I like his ability to play both sides of the field; sometimes play first pivot; second pivot; third pivot; he can goal-kick. Moylan ticks every box in my mind and obviously being Panthers captain at such a young age shows he is very calm in the head which is what guys like Thurston, Cronk, Darren Lockyer and Andrew Johns had.?He is always smiling and he looks like hes a kid going out to play park football. He wont swear, throw the football or do any of the other rubbish you sometimes see from players when they make a mistake.Its refreshing to see a kid with a smile on his face, enjoying his football and gooing out onto the field each week and having a dig.dddddddddddd.Cronullas fantastic farewell for Michael EnnisIt was a great farewell for Michael Ennis from Southern Cross Group Stadium on Saturday night. The Sharks did an amazing tribute to Ennis after the win against the Roosters;?hes only been at Cronulla for two years so its not like he is a club local junior or anything, but I think they appreciate how much hes done for the club.It was a great ceremony and a special moment for a player I spent a bit of time with, and I think this is the type of appreciation that players cherish when they come to the end of their careers.Most fans hate him until he joins their club; hes the ultimate competitor but a lovely fellow and a really great family guy. Id love to see the Sharks go all the way for him, but that will be the last time he plays at Southern Cross Group Stadium so it was nice that he gets the opportunity to play his last game there.Unfortunately, Jamie Lyon didnt get that opportunity to know that he was playing his last game at Brookvale Oval for Manly and I think theyre special moments for a player.?Raiders can win it all, but ...The Raiders are one of the sides that can win the competition but I thought their mindset against the Sea Eagles was a bit off on Saturday. The fact they scored 40-odd points without Blake Austin is great,?but the fact that Manly scored 30 points against them showed they slipped back into that we score, you score mentality that has been their weakness in the past.Theyve been so good for a number of weeks staying mentally switched on for the full 80 minutes, but I thought this was an indication that they can get a little bit loose or a little bit disinterested and this competition is such a mind game.The Raiders showed me a little bit of that loose mindset and they wont get away with it in the finals. Theyve won nine straight games now and its hard to stay up each week.It just shows that if youre up for so long and drop a little bit, you can lose to anyone.?Cheap ruck penalties need to be addressedCameron Smith was spot on Friday night in debating Anthony Milfords tactic of throwing the ball into an opposing player in the play-the-ball to milk a cheap penalty.If you dont do it deliberately then you should get the ball back and another set of six. But in Milfords case, he almost threw the ball along the ground to hit a Storm player behind the ruck, and I think its a rule we need to look at it.Its a bit of gamesmanship and I congratulate Milford for knowing the rules because not many may know that rule. But I have a concern that a pocket ref could get in the way one day and it will cause a fair bit of embarrassment when a team gets another set of six in a critical moment.?I thought Felise Kaufusi had done enough to get himself out of the way but it is very ironic that Cameron Smith went off his head because hes done it plenty of times in the past and milked other penalties from falling over in the ruck as well.It is a rule that was probably introduced when we had one referee in the game but now we have two referees, and one sits close in the pocket to adjudicate, it is probably time to review it. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen