Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

aining, and in the third a left hook from Bellew, which everybody in Liverpool saw, dropped Flores. The fight was over, the show

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 30.08.2019 15:57
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

LIVERPOOL -- It was a fight with some ferocity, accusations with a bit of anger and claims with a lot of comedy in Liverpool on Saturday night when Tony Bellew retained his WBC cruiserweight title.The fight with BJ Flores was over before it had started in many ways and the American, who had struggled to make the weight, was a reluctant player in the latest Bellew drama. Flores was meant to be tough and had talked like a beast all week, but looked drained when he stepped on the scales the day before the first bell.Bellew disdainfully bished and bashed his way to a third round win, sending Flores down four times in total before the merciful end and that was when the circus started. Flores was hastily forgotten, which is convenient because his abject performance would have been censored by the British Boxing Board of Control in a different epoch.Flores is also a close personal friend of David Haye, the former world heavyweight champion and sworn enemy of Bellew, and long before the first bell promoter Eddie Hearn had tweeted that it would go off at ringside.Well, shock horror, it did.When it was officially over, Bellew tried to locate Haye at ringside. Hes behind you, he was told. Bellew quickly ducked through the ropes. The security was plentiful, the space for the off cleared and the pair started shouting and gesturing from behind the outstretched palms of the paid help. Bellew was persuaded to get back in the ring and then he was given a microphone, which was open to the crowd at the Echo Arena.If it had been serious and nasty the Board would have surely intervened at this point, but it was not, it was a terrific circus act.I just smashed your playmate, your nightclub buddy, Bellew hollered, leaving pauses for oohs and arghs. I will smash you the same way. You are getting smashed. The crowd booed and jeered and cheered.Haye remained mostly silent, a bemused look on his face, as Bellew launched the tirade, which was equal parts sales and comedy, but there was just enough spite to keep it plausible. An angry man, remember, would have sworn and not joked; the spat was beautifully stage-managed, with members of the Board and the broadcasters boxing team standing or sitting and grinning. It was all clean, good fun -- the modern boxing way.Hes the same dimensions as me, Bellew told his audience. Im a bit fatter and hes a bit better looking. Hes a cruiserweight, he went to heavyweight because he loves money. Im the biggest payday he can get right now. Haye continued smiling.The pantomime at the end helped disguise the dreadful performance by Flores, a fighter with a reputation for being hard. It looked like Flores was in search of a safe place to land from the first bell and that was a surprise. I thought he would survive the 12 rounds.Bellew had absolutely no respect for the American and that meant he was caught with silly punches as he connected with his own. In round two Flores toppled over three times, once as he was complaining, and in the third a left hook from Bellew, which everybody in Liverpool saw, dropped Flores. The fight was over, the show was about to start.Bellew is what Belllew is, said Haye. He can talk all he likes, but I would win easily. I could take him out with just one punch. It would be a knock out. I want him to just keep talking. Haye also pointed out that Bellews defence was non-existent against Flores.Haye was involved in a real post-fight scrap in Munich in 2012 when his banter with Dereck Chisora turned predictably violent. On that occasion one man ended up with a broken jaw, another had stitches in a head wound and people were fined and suspended by the Board.The sales pitch has started for a fight that would put a minimum of 40,000 bums on seats early next summer. However, Haye could also find himself in possession of a lucky ticket for the heavyweight championship lottery during the next few weeks and that might scupper a fight with Bellew.Tytus Howard Youth Jersey . According to a report from the Winnipeg Free Press, the Bombers will name Acting GM Kyle Walters to the post full time. Justin Reid Womens Jersey . -- James Young couldnt wait to apply those tweaks to his jump shot, and the first one he made against UT Arlington told him it could be a good night. http://www.texansrookiestore.com/Texans-Andre-Johnson-Jersey/ . -- The Sacramento Kings are set to become the first major professional sports franchise to accept Bitcoin virtual currency for ticket and merchandise purchases. Tytus Howard Texans Jersey . Radwanska, making her debut in the Seoul tournament, hit eight aces in a match that lasted 1 hour, 4 minutes at Olympic Park tennis stadium. "It was definitely a very good match -- I was playing really good tennis," Radwanska said. Arian Foster Jersey . The 31-year-old Spain midfielder hasnt played since Madrid lost in the Copa del Rey final to Atletico Madrid in May due to back and foot injuries.NEW ORLEANS -- Five former New York Jets teammates were pallbearers at the funeral for football player Joe McKnight, who was shot and killed Dec. 1 during a road-rage incident in suburban New Orleans.Joe had the ability to make everybody feel he was your best friend, former Jets linebacker Bart Scott told WVUE-TV (http://bit.ly/2gF6CDx).Several ministers spoke during the funeral service attended by hundreds of people at New Home Ministries, news media reported. Those who attended received programs with photos of McKnight, 28, his family, and his 7-year-old son, Jaiden, Nola.com ` The Times-Picayune reported (http://bit.ly/2gzeEiZ).Bishop William McPherson told the crowd that he had baptized McKnight and several of his siblings, The Advocate reported (http://bit.ly/2hgez2K). Joe is with the Lord, McPherson said.Ronald Gasser, 54, has been arrested on a manslaughter charge in McKnights death.McKnight played for the Jets from 2010 to 2013. His pallbearers were former teammates Scott, Sione Pouha, Antonio Cromartie, Willie Colon, and DBrickashaw. Another pallbearer was LenDale White, who played at the University of Southern California prior to McKnights arrival.As the casket and mourners headed frrom the church to Restlawn Cemetery in suburban Avondale, the Free Spirit Brass Band played Ill Fly Away.ddddddddddddMourners included Darryl Pierce, 58, who wore a Jets hat and shirt and green pants to honor McKnight. He said he remembered McKnight playing for John Curtis Christian High School against his own sons team, Carver High School.He used to put on a show against us. Against everybody, Pierce said.Anytime he touched the ball he could take it the distance and that was exciting about Joe, said Mark Sanchez, who played with McKnight at USC and for the Jets. But we all remember him joking around all the time, and the warm heart he had.Earlier classmates were there, too.We shared ACT math together his senior year. He had big plans. He would talk about everything he said he was going to do, Michelle Maddie, a high-school classmate, told WWL-TV (http://bit.ly/2gEYnaG). He said, `Before I leave this Earth, the world will know who I am. And I think everybody does.---This story has been corrected to reflect that White played at USC prior to McKnight, not with the Jets. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen