Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

forward positions, and increases our attacking options for the second half of the season.Hes a skilful and technical player, a

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 29.08.2019 16:03
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Brighton have completed the signing of Czech Republic international Jiri Skalak from FK Mlada Boleslav for an undisclosed fee.The 23-year-old forward has penned a three-and-a-half year deal at The Amex and becomes Brightons sixth acquisition of the January window.Skalak passed his medical earlier on Monday and is in contention to debut for Brighton against Brentford on Friday evening, live on Sky Sports 1, subject to international clearance. Manager Chris Hughton said: Jiri is a versatile forward, who is capable of scoring goals. He is a player who is able to play in any of the forward positions, and increases our attacking options for the second half of the season.Hes a skilful and technical player, a full international, and has represented his country at every level. He has played in the top division in the Czech Republic and the Europa League.He is also someone we have been monitoring for some time, so we are delighted to have completed the transfer and to welcome Jiri to the club.Skalak began his career with Sparta Prague, signing his first professional contract with the club in 2010.After a number of loan moves early in his career - including season-long spells with FC Zbrojovka Brno and Boleslav - Skalak made a permanent switch to Boleslav last summer.Skalak, who has been handed the number 38 shirt and will meet up with his new team-mates tomorrow, has scored six goals in 16 games so far this season.Also See:Brighton videoBrighton fixturesBrighton statsBet £5 Get £20 FreeAlex English Jersey Malik Beasley Jersey .J. -- Marshawn Lynch said Thursday it will be good to get back to football after the Seattle quiet talking running back wrapped up his final mandatory media session of Super Bowl week. http://www.nuggetsprostore.com/kids-jamal-murray-nuggets-jersey/ . Duchene scored two goals and had an assist, helping the Colorado Avalanche beat the Carolina Hurricanes 4-2 on Friday night to match the best 10-game start in team history. Carmelo Anthony Nuggets Jersey . Arsenal failed to take full advantage of its main rivals stumbles on Saturday as substitute Gerard Deulofeu levelled with a hard shot from a tight angle in the 84th minute to give Everton a deserved point. Ahead of a crucial fortnight that will see them play against Napoli in the Champions League, Manchester City and Chelsea, Arsenal leads by five points ahead of Liverpool and Chelsea. Nikola Jokic Nuggets Jersey ., and Rudi Swiegers of Kipling, Sask., took sixth spot on Saturday in pairs at the NHK Trophy ISU Grand Prix figure skating competition.NATADOLA, Fiji -- Anthony Houston shot a 7-under 65 on Thursday in the Fiji International, leading 10 Australians atop the first-round leaderboard.Brandt Snedeker, coming off the United States Ryder Cup victory Sunday in Minnesota, topped a group at 69 that included fellow Americans Boo Weekley and Ryan Carter.Houston eagled the par-5 17th and had six birdies and a bogey at Vijay Singh-designed Natadola Bay.You think I might have played aggressive, but I didnt, Houston said. I just played to where I thought I should and just holed a few putts.He closed with a birdie on the par-4 ninth.Its always nice to birdie the last, Houston said. Its nerve-wracking but its where you want to be.The European Tour is saanctioning the event for the first time, teaming with the PGA Tour of Australasia.ddddddddddddStephen Leaney and Jake Higginbottom were a stroke back, Jason Norris, Damien Jordan, Matthew Giles, Aaron Pike and Aaron Wilkin shot 67, and Ryan Haller and Matthew Griffin followed at 68.I didnt do anything spectacular, Leaney said. I just did a lot of things well.At 47 years old, hes playing a limited schedule.Id rather watch my kids grow up, but I still work hard, Leaney said.Singh had a 70. The 53-year-old Fijian is a three-time major champion.American Heath Slocum also shot 70. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8141 Themen und 8737 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen