Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

o think like that.The conversation was all around that.So, we agreed to leave it. That was tough, that was a tough conversation.

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 28.08.2019 15:25
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Western Bulldogs coach Luke Beveridge has confirmed veteran defender Matthew Boyd will play on next year.Boyd has been steadfast in his desire to extend his decorated career into a 15th AFL season, but was dismayed when contract talks were put on hold by the club.The 34-year-olds case for a new deal was strengthened when he earned a surprise All Australian nod recently - his third - but Beveridge admitted he had reservations about Boyds form earlier in the season.Matthew and I have a very close relationship, close enough for me to be honest with him probably 10 or so weeks ago and for us to decide to leave (contract talks) until a bit later, Beveridge told SEN on Saturday.He wasnt overly happy with that.(But) I dont want Matthew to finish at our club playing for Footscray (in the VFL). Hes been such a great player and I dont want him to think like that.The conversation was all around that.So, we agreed to leave it. That was tough, that was a tough conversation.But hell go on next year. Hell play on next year.Beveridge spoke the morning after his sides stunning 23-point semifinal win over Hawthorn that set up a preliminary final clash against Greater Western Sydney.The Dogs have done well to make it to this point, having been ravaged by injury this season, but Beveridge said his young side have their sights set on breaking the clubs 62-year premiership drought.We wont be satisfied if we dont win the whole thing. Well be extremely disappointed if thats what transpires. The time is now, he said.As much as theres many of (my players) that are quite young, and people talk about premiership windows, but I just believe if youve got a group whos capable, whos willing to put in the hard work and meet challenges like the Hawks in a semifinal head on, then who says you cant win it?Steven Stamkos Jersey . -- New England Revolution goalkeeper Matt Reis is retiring after a 16-year career to become the goalie coach for the Los Angeles Galaxy. Mikhail Sergachev Lightning Jersey . The Celtics closed out their first preseason under Stevens on Wednesday night with a 101-97 victory over the Brooklyn Nets, who rested a lot of their lineup including former Celtics Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce. http://www.lightninghockeystore.us/Mikhail-Sergachev-Jersey/ . Argentina winger Ezequiel Lavezzi and France midfielder Blaise Matuidi scored, with star striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic setting up both despite having a poor game by his high standards. Forward Eduardo gave Ajaccio the lead in the sixth minute after being set up by right winger Benjamin Andre, and the Corsican side looked comfortable in the first half, with the lively Johan Cavalli causing problems with his probing runs from midfield. Nikita Kucherov Lightning Jersey . Kozun faked to the forehand and beat Monsters starter, Calvin Pickard, pad side in the second round for the winner. Spencer Abbott also scored in the shootout for the Marlies (25-13-4). Vincent Lecavalier Jersey . The winner Saturday will remain in the elite 10-team field next year. "We talked about wanting to be disciplined and stick with our game plan and good things will come," Draisaitl said, who had two goals for the victors.Should Harry Giles play for Duke at all this season?The nations top-ranked freshman was the clear frontrunner to become the No. 1 overall pick in the 2017 NBA draft, even after a torn ACL, MCL and meniscus kept him off the court his entire sophomore year of high school. Then came a torn ACL in his other knee in the first game of his senior season.A pair of torn ACLs meant it would be awfully difficult for the athletic, high-motor Giles to be taken first overall on Junne 22.dddddddddddd Then came yet another red flag when Duke announced that Giles would have another procedure, termed minor, on his left knee, the one he injured as a sophomore.That was Oct. 3, and the timetable, according to the school, was supposed to be six weeks. Monday marked the seven-week mark, and Giles still isnt back on the court ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen