Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

ever, Tannehill didnt have much help from his protection up front, getting sacked six times and pressured countless others as tw

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 27.08.2019 13:36
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. -- The Ryan Tannehill roller coaster isnt ending anytime soon for the Miami Dolphins -- at least not in 2016.Dolphins coach Adam Gase didnt hesitate when asked if he considered benching his starting quarterback after the offense stalled amid a 30-17 loss to the Tennessee Titans.Hes not coming out, Gase said. You can ask me about that 100 times. Hes gonna be in there the whole season.Fans did their best to influence Gase to turn to backup quarterback Matt Moore with chants of we want Moore sporadically throughout the game.Tannehill is in his fifth season as the Dolphins starting quarterback and he is still searching for consistency. The Dolphins offense struggled immensely Sunday, with Tannehill completing 12 of 18 passes for 191 yards and two interceptions in the teams fourth loss of the season.However, Tannehill didnt have much help from his protection up front, getting sacked six times and pressured countless others as two starting linemen were inactive.Left guard Laremy Tunsil was a surprise scratch after injuring his ankle in pregame warm-ups while left tackle Branden Albert missed the game after suffering from an illness all week.Coach has confidence in me, Tannehill said, and I have confidence in myself. Im gonna go out and play and push myself in practice and do everything I can to get better. And I expect myself to play better.Tannehill has been a turnover machine this season as he has seven interceptions and four fumbles in five games. His performances havent been ideal, but he said the chants calling for him to be benched cant affect him.I just have to keep playing. I have to play my game, keep my focus on the things I need to do and play for the guys around me, he said. I love being on this team. I love the guys in the huddle with me, and Im going to do everything I can to go out and play the way they expect me to play. So do I like it? No, but it doesnt affect how I play or how I think about myself.Cortez Kennedy Youth Jersey . William Carrier opened the scoring for Cape Breton (6-4-2), but Andrew Ryan tied the game and Brent Andrews put the Mooseheads (8-6-0) in front for good with a short-handed goal at 13:49 of the second period. Seattle Seahawks Jerseys . With Parker having a quiet game for once, Nicolas Batum and Boris Diaw provided the scoring as France won its first major basketball title by beating Lithuania 80-66 on Sunday. It was a victory that ended a decade of frustration for Parker and a talented French generation, which lost the final against Spain two years ago and took bronze in 2005. http://www.seahawksfansofficial.com/michael-dickson-jersey/ . Soukalova missed only one target and completed the 15-kilometre course in 40 minutes, 32.6 seconds for both victories in this seasons individual discipline. Darya Domracheva of Belarus was second, 34. Patrick Kerney Seahawks Jersey . -- Anaheim Ducks defenceman Luca Sbisa will be out at least six weeks with a torn tendon in his right hand. Russell Wilson Youth Jersey . The return match will take place next Wednesday. Udinese leads Fiorentina 2-1 in the other semifinal. Napoli staged a second-half comeback from two goals down after Gervinhos opener and a stunning strike from Kevin Strootman.BROOKINGS, S.D. -- Mike Daum scored 24 points and had 12 rebounds to lead South Dakota State over Division II Wayne State 80-72 on Wednesday night.Daum was 7 of 12 from the floor and made 9 of 11 free throws. Skyler Flatten added 15 points for South Dakota State (1-2).Jordan Cornelius and Matt Thomas each scored 17 points on 6-of-11 shooting for Wayne State. Kendall Jacks had nine points, and Vance Janssen added seven points and five assists.Wayne State had a 37-333 halftime lead, and it was tied 50-50 with 10:42 remaining.dddddddddddd The Jackrabbits had a 20-10 run and led 70-60 with 4:22 to play. Chris Howell scored all seven of his points during the stretch.It was South Dakota State coach T.J. Otzelbergers first win with the program. Otzelberger was an assistant coach at Iowa State last season. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen