Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

high regard]: Mr. [Robert] Kraft [url=http://

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 26.08.2019 09:58
von elaine95 • 176 Beiträge

Among the many questions the Rams faced after losing Super Bowl LIII were ones about running back Todd Gurley‘s small role in the offense relative to the one he played for much of the regular season.It was the second straight game that Gurley and the Rams faced those questions and Chuma Edoga Jersey , as he did after the NFC title game, Gurley said the condition of his knee was not the reason why he saw limited action. Gurley, who missed the final two games of the regular season, added that he did not expect to have surgery after the season.Head coach Sean McVay said in the days leading up to the Super Bowl that McVay would have a big role and criticized himself for not getting Gurley “in a flow” during the loss to the Patriots.Gurley spoke before McVay on Sunday night, but, per multiple reporters http://www.newyorkjetsteamonline.com/trevon-wesco-jersey , opted not to share any further thoughts about his role in the final game of the season as the team cleaned out lockers in California on Tuesday.That will put pin in questions about Gurley’s usage for the moment, but it’s likely to remain a point of curiosity as the offseason unfolds. Gurley signed a four-year extension with the team last July that keeps him under contract through 2023, so there will be a chance to revisit the topic in the future. Panthers wide receiver Chris Hogan has nothing but fond memories as he reflects on his last three years with the Patriots.Hogan told Mike Reiss of ESPN he considers himself lucky to have had Tom Brady as his quarterback and Bill Belichick as his coach.“I was very, very fortunate to be around one of the best quarterbacks to ever play the game, if not the best,” Hogan said. “One of the best coaches to ever coach. Great teammates. I miss Julian [Edelman] a little bit Alexander Mattison Jersey , going back and forth with him. I made a lot of friendships there, which I think will last the rest of my life.”So why leave? Hogan didn’t want to say, although it didn’t sound like the Patriots tried very hard to keep him.“I’d rather not go into too much detail on that, but it’s business, and I understand that,” he said. “I appreciate everything that was given to me in New England — the opportunity to go there and play — and I’ll always hold every single one of those people in that organization [in high regard]: Mr. [Robert] Kraft http://www.minnesotavikingsteamonline.com/dru-samia-jersey , Bill. It was time to move on, I guess. I take it for what it is. I enjoyed my time. And now I’m excited about the opportunity in front of me.”After bouncing around the league with the 49ers, Giants and Dolphins but never getting on the field in a regular-season game, and then playing three years with the Bills but never getting to the playoffs, Hogan played in three straight Super Bowls with the Patriots. That’s an experience any player would get grateful for.

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen