Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

players can come here and improve the league even more.He was looking forward to travelling on Friday night with his new

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 26.08.2019 07:14
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Ashley Cole is enjoying playing football again following his move to the MLS and is confident LA Galaxy can regain that winning feeling against Houston on Friday night. The former England left-back joined LA Galaxy in January, having ended his contract early at Roma, and made his MLS debut in a 4-1 win over DC United.Im enjoying it, he told Sky Sports News HQ. Of course, its a little bit different to playing in the Premier League and in Italy but we have a good bunch of lads here and some familiar faces that I know so theyve made it very easy to come into the squad and into the team.Every manager and every team has a different philosophy or a different way they want to play so of course its a little bit different.Some familiar faces at the club have made it easier for the former Arsenal, Chelsea and Roma defender to settle since his move to Los Angeles, with the likes of Steven Gerrard and Robbie Keane already there. Ashley Cole joined LA Galaxy in January Cole was appreciative of the support given to him by the other European exiles at LA Galaxy, especially Gerrard.Id spoken to him prior to coming to LA, said Cole. He told me what its about and the layout of LA. From my first day here, he made it very easy for me. He took me around, showed me where I needed to be at certain times.I came here just to play football again. I didnt really have a great time in Rome so it was just for me to start enjoying my football again - theyve given me the chance to do that. Steven Gerrard playing for LA Galaxy Weve had great careers but in terms of hunger and desire [to win] we still have that. Its good for the league to have these kind of players - Stevie, Kaka, (Andrea) Pirlo, (Frank) Lampard - and I hope more players can come here and improve the league even more.He was looking forward to travelling on Friday night with his new team-mates to take on Houston Dynamo, managed by former Burnley boss Owen Coyle. Robbie Keane greets Cole on his arrival at LA Galaxy I know they have a couple of big players up front and they like to be a bit direct and hit these players because they can hold it up and get the other players around them.We know what we have to do. Weve trained well over the last couple of days and we go into the game confident.Watch the Galaxy take on Houston live on Sky Sports 1 from midnight on Friday night. Also See: MLS news MLS features MLS on Sky MLS video MLS fixtures MLS results Lucas Digne France Jersey . Nigeria beat surprise package Ethiopia 2-0 in the second leg of their playoff for a comfortable 4-1 aggregate victory. Victor Moses converted a 20th-minute penalty after an Ethiopian handball, and Victor Obinna made certain of Nigerias place in Brazil with his powerful free kick in the 82nd at UJ Esuene Stadium. Laurent Koscielny France Jersey . After Martin Skrtel put the Reds in front from close range at Stamford Bridge after only four minutes, Hazard hit back in the 17th with a superb strike. Etoo gave Jose Mourinhos team a decisive lead from Oscars back pass in the 34th. http://www.nationalfrancesoccer.com/samuel-umtiti-france-jersey/ . The team said Saturday that Lopez was hurt during its 121-120 overtime loss at Philadelphia on Friday. The Nets said they would issue another update next week after consultation with their doctors. Andre-Pierre Gignac Jersey . The No. 1-ranked Nadal tweaked his back warming up for the Australian Open final, which he lost almost four weeks ago in a major upset against Stanislas Wawrinka. His first stop after the layoff is the clay in Rio as he tests the back and tries to stay healthy for the French Open in three months. Lassana Diarra Jersey .J. -- Pitcher Carl Pavano is retiring after 14 major league seasons. Thursday, Ryen Russillo and Danny Kanell will welcome ESPN NFL Insider Phil Savage (1:15 p.m. ET), ESPN sports business reporter Darren Rovell (2:15), former NFL coach Mike Nolan (2:45) and CFB guru Phil Steele (3:15).Todays main topics:? CFB storylines? NFL storylinesText us at 73776 ((msg&data rates may apply) or tweet us at twitter.ddddddddddddcom/RussilloShow -- well be with you from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. ET on ESPN Radio and ESPNRadio.com. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen