Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

VANCOUVER - Radim Vrbata has two goals for the Vancouver Canucks final pre-season game: do well and stay healthy. [url=http://ww

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 26.08.2019 03:46
von jokergreen0220 • 1.635 Beiträge

VANCOUVER - Radim Vrbata has two goals for the Vancouver Canucks final pre-season game: do well and stay healthy. Claude Giroux Jersey .You want both. I think you want to play as close as you to can to how youre going to play the first game of the season, said the veteran winger. You want to be close to the top of your play as a team and as individuals.Everybodys gearing up to that first game.The Canucks wrap up their exhibition schedule Saturday night at home against the Edmonton Oilers before the regular season gets underway Wednesday in Calgary against the Flames.Players and coaches probably look at (the pre-season finale) a little different, Vancouver head coach Willie Desjardins said after Fridays practice at Rogers Arena. I want to see it as This is how were going to play. The players probably see it as I want to get out of this healthy.I want to push us and I want us to have a good game.Saturday will mark a final tuneup for some players, while for others it will be a last chance to make an impression with Vancouvers decision makers.Im looking to ramp it right up, said Canucks forward Zack Kassian, who has missed time with a lower-body injury. Its one more until the real deal starts, so theres no sitting back. Theres no feeling it out.Linden Vey has bounced between centre and the wing during pre-season a€” as well as playing on the first power-play unit a€” and looks to have cemented a job with the Canucks after being acquired in a trade with the Los Angeles Kings.Its the last one so you want to make sure to bring your best effort. This is what everybodys been gearing up for all summer, said Vey. Were looking forward to it. This is the time of year you want to be playing. This is the last chance to get everything ready to go for the start of the year.Canucks goalie Miller, who like Vrbata signed with the team in the off-season, said hes still getting comfortable in the crease and is learning the tendencies of his teammates a€” especially the defencemen.I think were moving in the right direction and I just want to keep doing my part, said Miller. Theres always more to do. Its never finished, so its always going to be a process but its feeling good a€” just getting things underway here has been exciting.Trying to have good intensity, good focus, get things moving and get your mind right for the regular season.On the other side is Nicklas Jensen, who is still with the big club but remains in a tenuous position. He and fellow forward Bo Horvat a€” who suffered a shoulder contusion on Thursday in Edmonton that isnt considered serious a€” are battling for a spot up front.And with Horvat on the shelf for a few days, Jensen has one more chance to impress.Im happy with how Ive played, said the 21-year-old Dane. Theres some stuff I know I could have done a little bit better and I wanted to change, but theres also some stuff Im very happy about. The fact that Ive been consistent over all the games has been good.Desjardins said he has been impressed with how all the youngsters have competed.(Jensen) has been pretty good all year. He skates well, hes opened up ice well, said the rookie coach. He hasnt looked out of place, but I think you could say the same with Bo Horvat. He hasnt looked out of place either.Our lineup should be hard to crack. It should be tough for guys to get in. The good thing is these guys are pushing hard and theyre making the choices harder.One of those choices was to send Hunter Shinkaruk down to the AHLs Utica Comets on Friday. A former first-round pick like both Jensen and Horvat, the Canucks felt the 19-year-old forward needed more time to develop.Hes got to get a more all-around game, said Desjardins. I thought he was good offensively. I thought there were times that he showed real well and thats what we want out of him. We want him to be a guy that loves to score, a guy thats quick on the attack, and I think he showed those things. But he needs more experience at the pro level.To get his game to the best it can be he needs a little more time.Like a lot of young players, Desjardins said the defensive side of the game is something Shinkaruk needs to work on, and that the demotion should be a positive for his development in the long run.What you want as a young player is when you get (to the NHL) you want to be able to stay, said Desjardins. You dont want to come up and then lose your confidence and then get sent down because that could really hurt your career. I think hell get more confidence the next time hes up by playing down in the American Hockey League. Travis Sanheim Flyers Jersey . Cleveland released the troubled wide receiver on Wednesday, an expected ending after Bess was arrested in January for assaulting a law enforcement officer at an airport and other bizarre behaviour. Ivan Provorov Jersey . James Harden wasnt worried and told his coach as much. "He was fired up but I told him: Its OK. Were going to be all right," Harden said. And they were. Houston scored 17 straight points after that timeout, led by 10 from Harden, to take the lead and roll to an easy 129-106 win. http://www.hockeyflyersauthentic.com/shayne-gostisbehere-jersey/ .55 million euros (US$18.6 million) to Spanish tax authorities on Monday to cover any potential irregularities in its signing of Neymar, all the while maintaining its innocence of the fraud charges levied against it.Jack Grealish is a delight to work with and has not caused a single problem, according to England U21s interim boss Aidy Boothroyd. The Aston Villa youngster was suspended for one match last month following a breach of his clubs disciplinary rules; accused of hosting a party in Birmingham hours after their previous Championship game.Grealish was also suspended by the Villans last season for breaking post-match rules to party in Manchester but Boothroyd, who has taken temporary charge of the Young Lions following Gareth Southgates promotion, insists the player has his head down. Jack Grealish was suspended last month for breaching club discipline He doesnt wallow too long in anything. He is upbeat, has plenty to say for himself, and has a lovely personality, Boothroyd said.He is playing for his country and he has to make sure he stays in this group. Hes been brilliant, hes a terrific guy and weve hadټno problems whatsoever. Jaromir Jagr Jersey. All of them are very easy to work with. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. He comes in, trains and the past is the past. Its about dealing with the present and focusing on the future. He is training hard, working well and we move on.Grealish missed Thursdays 1-0 win in Kazakhstan, which booked the U21s a place at Euro 2017, with an ankle injury but is expected to feature in their final qualifier against Bosnia on Tuesday.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Gray tipped for England seniors Rashford set for England recall England U21s fixtures/ results Boothroyd takes England U21s ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen