Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

GLENDALE, Ariz. [url=http://www.airforce1justdoit.fr/]Nike Air Force Just Do It Acheter[/url] . -- The Phoenix Coyotes have won

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 26.08.2019 03:45
von jokergreen0220 • 1.635 Beiträge

GLENDALE, Ariz. Nike Air Force Just Do It Acheter . -- The Phoenix Coyotes have won three in a row for the first time in 4 1/2 months, and theyve done it just in time for the stretch run to the playoffs. Radim Vrbata and Antoine Vermette scored first-period goals and the Phoenix Coyotes held on for a 2-1 win over the Florida Panthers on Thursday night. Coyotes goalie Mike Smith had a shutout until Chris Gomez scored with 4:08 to play. Smith had 22 saves. The game was no thing of beauty. "They all cant all be masterpieces," Phoenix coach Dave Tippett said. "We got up two goals and we won. Well leave it at that." The victory, coupled with Dallas loss to Philadelphia, put the Coyotes four points ahead of the Stars for the eighth and final playoff spot in the West. Phoenix has won five of six and seven of nine. "Maybe desperation," Vrbata said when asked what was driving the recent success. "We know where we are in the standings and that we need every point we can get. We lost too many games before, games we should have won. " Smiths play has been central to the recent wins and he was strong again Thursday. "Before they got that goal, he was outstanding," Tippett said, "and then he got some after that." There werent many shots, Tippett said, but several were difficult saves. Robert Luongo had 20 saves for the Panthers. The Coyotes scored their first goal on a power play after Floridas Jimmy Hayes was sent to the penalty box for holding. Oliver Ekman-Larssons shot from directly in front of the net glanced off Martin Hanzals skate and was knocked into the net by Vrbata for his 20th goal of the season. Phoenix killed two penalties the rest of the period, then made it 2-0 when Vermette hit the puck into a virtually empty net off a deflected shot by Mike Stone. Stones shot bounced off Luongos midsection and right to Vermette. Luongo complained that the goal should have been disallowed because Mikkel Boedker had knocked the goalie to the ice, creating an opening for the goal, but the score stood and it was 2-0 after two. "I think they missed it," Florida coach Peter Horachek said. ".. It should have been an interference call. A lot of those things are going to happen and youre going to have to deal with them, everybody else does, but when you look back at it, it makes it 1-1." Luongo said hed have to look at the tape, but added "its tough to do my job when I end up in the corner." Tippett said Boedker was shoved in to the goalie. "Theyre guy pushed," Tippett said. "I thought it was the right call. Boedker wouldnt have been in there if he hadnt got pushed." "If he hadnt been shoved, he wouldnt have been in there," Tippett said. It was Vermettes team-leading 22nd goal. Hanzal and Ekman-Larsson got assists on Vrbatas goal, Stone and Boedker on the second. Gomezs goal, his first in 36 games, came on a wrist shot that fluttered past Smith. The three-game winning streak is Phoenixs longest since it won five in a row from Oct. 26 to Nov. 5. NOTES: Florida ranks last in the NHL in power-play goals and last in penalty kills. ... Entering the night, Smith had a 1.92 goals-against average and .936 save percentage in his previous 14 games. ... Phoenix swept the season series 2-0, winning at Florida 3-1 on March 11. ... Phoenix is home against Boston Saturday night. ... The Panthers were on the second stop of a four-game road trip. They are at Los Angeles on Saturday. Nike Air Presto 2019 . Unlike last year when nobody got in, there have been estimates of as many as five getting voted in this time around and as few as one, Greg Maddux. Air Force One Noir Pas Cher . -- Packers cornerback Tramon Williams has been fined $26,250 for contact with an official, per NFL guidelines. http://www.airforce1justdoit.fr/air-force-1-07-pas-cher.html . Last year, Matt Kuchar closed with a 4-under 68 to beat Kevin Chappell by two strokes for his second win of the 2013 season and sixth of his career. MONACO -- Six-time Grand Slam champion Novak Djokovic faces an anxious wait to see how long his right-wrist injury will keep him away from tennis. Djokovic lost his Monte Carlo Masters title on Saturday after being beaten by Roger Federer in the semifinal, where the Serb played with heavy strapping on his right wrist and was unable to serve or return to his usual level. "I just rest now. I cannot play tennis for some time. How long, I dont know. Its really not in my hands anymore," Djokovic said. "Im going to rest and see when it can heal 100 per cent, then I will be back on the court." There was some bright news, however. "Well, the good thing is I dont need to have a surgery. I dont have any rupture or something like that," Djokovic said. "Im going to go see doctors tonight and then tomorrow again have another MRI (scan), see if anything changed in this seven days since I had the last one." He does not know what the exact injury is. "I heard so many things in last 10 days," Djokovic said. "Trust me, its complicated." The second-ranked Serb had complained earlier this week about the pain, but then said it felt better aftter taking a day off from playing and training between his matches on Tuesday and Thursday. Fausse Nike Air Force One. His arduous quarterfinal win against Guillermo Garcia-Lopez on Friday, needing more than two hours to beat the Spaniard, aggravated the pain. "Long match, long rallies, heavy balls, definitely did not help the state of my arm," he said. "Since last night it was as it is now." Djokovic was looking to win his fifth straight Masters title but felt he was up against it from the outset. "The pain was there every single day from 10 days ago. At some stages it was very painful," he said. "I didnt want to pull out (against Federer) because then people start talking different things about me and my withdraws and so forth. That was the main reason." Djokovic thinks he may have started training too hard on clay after switching from the grueling hard courts in the United States, where he won Masters titles at Miami and Indian Wells. "It happened in two days. Obviously I practiced a lot. Maybe I started a bit too strong," he said. "The transition from hard court to clay, different balls, have probably taken its toll." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen