Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

d he will go into the weekend on three under alongside Danny Willett, his closest rival for the Race to Dubai crown.The Open cha

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 25.08.2019 02:54
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

SAN FRANCISCO -- The New York Mets will send ace Noah Syndergaard to the mound on Sunday in an attempt to split their four-game series with the San Francisco Giants.The Giants will counter with 10-game winner Jeff Samardzija in the game that has been picked to be televised nationally by ESPN on Sunday night.The Mets had lost four of five on their trip and were experiencing pitching issues before veteran Bartolo Colon helped turn things around with 6 1/3 strong innings in Saturdays 9-5 win.The Giants had opened the series with 10-7 and 8-1 wins.But that was before Yoenis Cespedes got his power swing working again.After a 15-day stint on the disabled list and a one-hit return on Thursday, the slugger bombed a pair of home runs to highlight Saturdays win.The first of the two home runs went 457 feet, one foot shy of the being the longest hit at AT&T Park this season.He makes such a big difference, Mets manager Terry Collins gushed after Saturdays win. Its nice to have him back.The Mets had three home runs in the game, giving them 29 in their last 20 contests. The Giants, meanwhile, have allowed 47 homers in their 33 games since the All-Star break, the second-most in the National League.Neither starting pitcher in the series finale has had any success against Sundays opponent in his career.Syndergaard has faced the Giants twice and lost both games, allowing eight runs in 11 2/3 innings. Neither of those outings were at AT&T Park, site of Sundays start.The 6.17 ERA is Syndergaards highest among teams against which hes started at least twice.The second-year standout can expect the Giants to attack him where hes weakest -- holding baserunners.The Giants have gotten back in a base-stealing mode since acquiring Eduardo Nunez from the Minnesota Twins at the trade deadline. San Francisco has 11 steals in 15 attempts in August after totaling nine all of last month.Syndergaard is on pace to challenge the all-time record for most steals allowed in a season. Hes allowed a major-league-high 40, which is two-thirds of the way to Dwight Goodens record of 60, set in 1990.The Giants probably will go Sunday without their hottest hitter, and one of their best base-stealers, Angel Pagan. The ex-Met experienced tightness in his right groin while chasing a fly ball in Saturdays game and had to be pulled in the fourth inning.We had it checked out and hes fine, Giants manager Bruce Bochy reported after the game. Hes probably going to need a day (off), and we think hell be OK.Samardzija has struggled even more against the Mets than Syndergaard has against San Francisco. He has faced New York nine times in his career, three times as a starter, and has come away with an 0-3 record and 8.72 ERA.The record is Samardzijas worst against all opponents; the ERA is his second-highest among clubs against which he has started two more times. Vladislav Namestnikov Jersey .ca! Hi Kerry, Heres an interesting one. I know its common knowledge that all players are responsible for their sticks. We witnessed that when Zack Kassian hit Edmontons Sam Gagner in the face after a missed check. Mike Gartner Jersey . William Carrier opened the scoring for Cape Breton (6-4-2), but Andrew Ryan tied the game and Brent Andrews put the Mooseheads (8-6-0) in front for good with a short-handed goal at 13:49 of the second period. http://www.rangershockeyonlineshop.com/brett-howden-hockey-jersey/ .Y. - New Orleans forward Anthony Davis was chosen Friday to replace the injured Kobe Bryant in the NBA All-Star game that will be played in his home city. Chris Kreider Rangers Jersey .H. -- Matt Kenseth made it 2 for 2 in the Chase, holding off teammate Kyle Busch to win Sunday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Brian Leetch Rangers Jersey . The (11-11-4) Jets are seventh in the Central Division with 26 points. Fifth place Dallas and sixth-seeded Nashville also have 26 points, but the Stars have three games in hand on Winnipeg while Nashville has two.Henrik Stenson vowed to put in extra work on the practice range in Dubai as he reflected on a second-round 69 featuring two bizarre incidents at the DP World Tour Championship. Stenson carded four birdies and just his second bogey of the tournament despite not playing great, and he will go into the weekend on three under alongside Danny Willett, his closest rival for the Race to Dubai crown.The Open champion looked perplexed when calling for a ruling on the second hole when somebody picked up his ball, and he was shaken on the 13th when a blocked his tee shot into the gallery, where a female spectator was struck on the head. Henrik Stenson tees off on the second, where he would later have his ball stolen As the Swede offered his apologies before she headed off for treatment, the unfortunate spectator informed him that he was her favourite golfer, and Stenson said: I didnt expect her to say that after being hit!It was a very unfortunate circumstance. I flared my five-iron right and Im standing there thinking, is it going in the bunker or flying over the bunker, and next thing, I see it go into the crowd and hit someone. It was actually a miss-hit up into the wind into the right and it went further than the pin number, so something was quirky there. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price Unfortunately I hit the lady and she went down. But I had some reports later in the round that she was doing okay, and of course, you get shocked when you get hit like that and its painful. Yeah, Im just making sure that were going to get her details so I can send her something nice.On the bizarre incident on the second, he added: I dont know if it was a marshal or who it was, but we hit it right short right of the green, and then we heard someone picked it up. Stenson hit a female spectator with his tee shot at the 13th So I dont know why anyone that enters a golf tournament is picking up a golf ball insides the ropes, that seems a bit weird to me. But it happens, unfortunately. I had to call for a ruling and then we estimated where it was supposed to be and dropped it there and on we go. McIlroy back on form Rory McIlroy bounced back from a flat opening day with a second-round 68 in Dubai Stenson made only one birdie in his opening 72 that included 16 parss, but he attributed his second effort to a vast improvement on the greens as he moved to three under for the tournament.ddddddddddddIm definitely not playing great, but I had some more chances today and the putter was behaving a lot better than yesterday, he said. I holed out nicely and made a few for birdie, so it was definitely the putter that kept it together.Its a bit of a grind, were not playing our best but Im hanging in there and fighting hard. I know the guys are going to come at me. I know its going to be a long weekend and they are going to keep on pushing me. So Im just trying to do my best, and Im going to do a bit of practice; its needed. Danny Willett reflects on a number of missed chances during his second round 70 in Dubai Willett, who trails Stenson by almost 300,000 points in the Race to Dubai standings, birdied two of the fir

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen