Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

the Buckeyes leading 31-17. Five plays later, Barrett hit Dontre Wilson with a 37-yard touchdown pass to put the game o

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 25.08.2019 02:53
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

CARSON, Calif. -- Mike Magee and Ashley Cole scored late goals and the Los Angeles Galaxy rallied for a 2-2 tie with the New York Red Bulls on Sunday night.Magee pulled Los Angeles to 2-1 in the 80th minute, and Cole slipped a left footer behind goalkeeper Luis Robles in the 89th.Brian Rowe had five saves for Los Angeles, including back-to-back stops in the 82nd minute.Gonzalo Veron chipped a left footer from the top-left corner of the 6-yard box -- off the pin-point feed from Sacha Kljestan -- over the head of Rowe in the 68th minute to give the Red Bulls (9-9-6) a 1-0 lead. Kljestan leads MLS with 13 assists this season, one shy of the franchises single-season record. Six minutes later, Sean Davis scored his first-career MLS goal to double the advantage.Damien Perrinelle, Connor Lade and Bradley Wright-Phillips left with injuries for New York. The Red Bulls are unbeaten in five games. Luke Kuechly Jersey .Y. - Jerome Samson scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the St. Luke Kuechly Womens Jersey . Dusautoir, the former World Player of the Year, sustained a torn bicep playing for Toulouse in the Heineken Cup on Saturday. The flanker, who has played 65 times for France, is expected to be out for up to four months. http://www.shoppanthersonline.us/panthers-curtis-samuel-blue-jersey/ . -- Jakob Silfverberg is making himself right at home with the Anaheim Ducks, scoring four goals in his first four games. Christian McCaffrey Womens Jersey . -- In one brief spurt, Brazil turned a close game into a rout and proved again it will be a strong World Cup favourite. Jordan Scarlett Youth Jersey . The Australian is competing in his final season in Formula One and still looking for his first win this year. He will look to end Vettels run of six straight race wins on Sunday. Webber, who is fifth in the championship, earned his second pole from the past three races and 13th of his career. COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Ohio States usually crisp passing game was mostly shut down by Indiana on Saturday so J.T. Barrett had to get it done on the ground.Barrett rushed a career-high 26 times for 137 yards and a touchdown and threw for another score and No. 2 Ohio State beat Indiana 38-17. Barrett was 9-of-23 for 93 yards passing.In my opinion, thats the best quarterback in college ball, Indiana coach Kevin Wilson said.Ohio State (5-0, 2-0 Big Ten) was forced to rely mostly on its ground game, which accounted for 290 yards, and some tough play by its defense -- including a critical fourth-quarter stop on its own 4 yard line following a Barrett interception -- to fend off the Hoosiers, who had upset Michigan State last weekend.Ohio States defense also forced Indiana (3-2, 2-1) to turn the ball over on downs on the Hoosiers own 33 with 5:22 left and the Buckeyes leading 31-17. Five plays later, Barrett hit Dontre Wilson with a 37-yard touchdown pass to put the game out of reach.Safety Malik Hooker sealed the win by picking off Richard Lagow on Indianas next series. The Buckeyes held Indiana to just one score in the second half.Theyre great athletes and they covered our guys, Ohio State guard Billy Price said. Some days you struggle with passing and some days you struggle with the run, and today was one of the days we struggled with the pass.Both teams had trouble establishing any offensive tempo.It was just an awkward game, Ohio State coach Urban Meyer said.Hybrid back Curtis Samuel rushed nine times for 82 yards and a touchdown for the Buckeyes, and tailback Mike Weber ran for 71 yards and two scores.Lagow was 14-of-28 for 182 yards and two touchdowns, but Indiana managed just 99 yards rushing. Indiana had 281 total yards, compared with 383 for the Buckeyes.They have a great defense, Lagow said. Theyre going to be tough for anybody the rest of the year, Thats on us as well as them being good. We didnt hit a couple plays and they made a couple plays.THE TAKEAWAYIndiana: Buoyed by laast weeks upset of Michigan State, Indiana was effective at times but couldnt keep up with the more talented Buckeyes.ddddddddddddOhio State: The Buckeyes defense played tough and kept Ohio State in the game. Ohio State showed its passing game can be stopped, but Barrett can find a way to win anyway. Meyer said Barrett carried too many times, and we have to fix it.I didnt throw particularly well in the passing game by any means, Barrett said. I have to do a better job of reading the coverage better and getting the ball to our playmakers.MOMENTUM CHANGER: After Indiana scored to cut the Buckeyes lead to 17-10 with 1:03 left in the first half, Ohio States Parris Campbell ran back the ensuing kickoff 91 yards to the Indiana 6. Two plays later, Barrett ran through the Hoosiers untouched for a touchdown to make it a two-score game at halftime.I didnt really feel anyone near me, Campbell said. I thought I was cruising to the end zone. Im sure Ill get it next time. Going out on the field I felt we needed the momentum back. I knew we needed a big play.QUOTABLEThey put the people in on the goal line for a reason, and I knocked them back and made the tackle for loss, said defensive end Nick Bosa, who with Michael Hill stuffed Indianas Devine Redding on fourth and 1 at the Ohio State 4 in the fourth quarter.POLL IMPLICATIONSAn unimpressive win over an unranked Big Ten team isnt likely to garner Ohio State many more first-place votes.UP NEXTIndiana: The Hoosiers face another stiff test next week at home against undefeated No. 12 Nebraska. The Cornhuskers were off this week.Ohio State: The Buckeyes may face their toughest challenge of the season next week when they play No. 11 Wisconsin on the road. The Badgers were off this week.---Follow Mitch Stacy at http://twitter.com/mitchstacyFor some of his other recent stories: http://bigstory.ap.org/content/mitch-stacy ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen