Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

Phinsider Radio: Talking with Arman

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 24.08.2019 05:22
von panxing18 • 206 Beiträge

do Salguero & breaking down the Miami Dolphins vs. Tennessee Titans matchup [CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO PHINSIDER RADIO]It’s time! NFL football is back and the Miami Dolphins are set to take on the Tennessee Titans this coming Sunday. On Phinsider Radio http://www.thedolphinslockerroom.com/authentic-jesse-davis-jersey , we were joined by Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald and he provided us with lots of nuggets regarding the team and their outlook this season.Myself, Sutton the Creepy Soccer Dad and Houtz, M.D., took the time to break down all aspects of the game - run defense Womens Cordrea Tankersley Jersey , pass defense, pass offense and rushing offense. Which areas are the Dolphins favored in and which ones do they fall behind the Titans in? We analyze while providing rock solid stats and numbers to help you understand where we are coming from.Be sure to tune in to Phinsider Radio this week for all of the latest news and information regarding the Miami Dolphins![CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO PHINSIDER RADIO] Kenyan Drake is the favorite to win the Dolphins’ starting running back job with the departure of Frank Gore, who started 14 games and led the team in rushing last season.But Kalen Ballage isn’t conceding the job.“I’m a competitor. That’s what I do; that’s who I am,” Ballage said William Hayes Jersey , via quotes distributed by the team. “It doesn’t really matter who has the most playing time in the past or anything like that. I’m going forward and ready to do my thing.”The departures of Gore to Buffalo and Brandon Bolden to New England have left a devoid of experience at the position. Drake, a third-round pick in 2016, is the veteran of the group now. The Dolphins made Ballage a fourth-round choice last year.In 12 games, Ballage had 36 rushes for 191 yards and a touchdown http://www.thedolphinslockerroom.com/authentic-ryan-fitzpatrick-jersey , while catching nine passes for 56 yards. That includes a 75-yard run against the Vikings in Week 15.He expects more chances this season.“Obviously I’m not a guy that’s ever satisfied, really,” Ballage said. “I always want more out of everything, so there were some things that I could have done better. I’ll have a chance to make it right this season.”

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen