Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

e Suns are yet to receive definitive word of either players intentions but Eade said Prestia had indicated a desire to return to

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 22.08.2019 02:41
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Gold Coast coach Rodney Eade concedes Dion Prestia is likely to leave the AFL club at the end of the season and that fellow off-contract midfielder Jaeger OMeara is torn over his future.The Suns are yet to receive definitive word of either players intentions but Eade said Prestia had indicated a desire to return to Victoria, where his family is based.Prestia has been restricted to just 14 games this year due to injury and has been strongly linked to Richmond, which is reportedly his preferred destination.All the noise is that looks like its going to happen, Eade told reporters in Melbourne on Thursday.But if that happens, thats fine, well just drive a hard bargain to be able to get compensation for him.Weve spoken to him, hes sort of indicated familys a strong point - I suppose like (Patrick) Dangerfield when he went back to Geelong, thats a strong driver for him.Eade said the Suns were reasonably confident of retaining OMeara, but said: I think hes torn a little bit himself.OMeara, 22, hasnt played an AFL game since late 2014 because of a string of serious knee injuries.If he does choose to leave, Eade reckons the Suns would demand two top-10 draft picks in exchange.I think our offer will reflect that we think we need to be compensated for him, he said.Hes a year younger than (Adam) Treloar, hes as good a player, his leadership... we think he would be worth two first-round picks in the top 10.Gold Coasts other long-term injured midfield star, David Swallow, could make his AFL return in next weeks final round.Swallow, who is also battling knee issues, played just over half a game for the Suns team in the NEAFL last weekend - his first run since the middle of the year.Swallow will play reserves football again this week but could feature in Gold Coasts season closer against Port Adelaide if he pulls up well enough. Jonathan Ericsson Red Wings Jersey . The catch: It needs a lot of money, and it needs it fast. Alex Delvecchio Jersey . Roman Josi had a goal and an assist to lead the Predators to a 4-1 victory over the Dallas Stars on Monday night. http://www.redwingshockeyauthentic.com/darren-helm-jersey/ . The Lightning are 2-0 so far on a four-game road trip, giving the club five straight wins as the guest and improving Tampas away record this season to 11-8-2. Darren Helm Jersey .S. -- Nikolaj Ehlers registered a hat trick for the third straight game and Jonathan Drouin had a goal and five assists as the Halifax Mooseheads hammered the host Cape Breton Screaming Eagles 10-1 on Tuesday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Nicklas Lidstrom Jersey . The International Olympic Committee released the official list of bid cities on Friday after the deadline for applications had passed. The candidates -- all previously announced in their own countries -- are: Almaty, Kazakhstan; Beijing; Krakow, Poland; Lviv, Ukraine; Oslo, Norway; and Stockholm. RENTON, Wash. -- Seahawks right guard Germain Ifedi is listed as questionable to play against the Miami Dolphins on Sunday.Ifedi, Seattles first-round draft pick, has been the teams starting right guard throughout the offseason but he injured his ankle in practice Wednesday. With his playing status in doubt, it could force the Seahawks to reshuffle their starting line just days before having to face Ndamukong Suh and the Dolphins strong front.Coach Pete Carroll said Ifedi twisted his ankle and they wont know about the severity for a few more days.JMarcus Webb said he was expecting to play at right guard in place of Ifedi.Its a great opportunity to work with these guys this week and really dominate the Miami front and come out with a win at home, Webb said.Tight end Jimmy Graham is officially listed as questionable, but managed to be a full participant in practice all week. Graham did not play in the preseason as he eased back into practice following a torn patellar tendon that ended his 2015 season.ddddddddddddHe had a great last few weeks. Hes done everything we could ask of him. He couldnt be more excited about playing, Carroll said.Running back Thomas Rawls was back to full practice participation on Friday after sitting out Thursdays practice due to a headache and dizziness. He has worked back to full strength after suffering a broken ankle and ligament damage last December.While Rawls is healthy and expected to play, Christine Michael will get the start for Seattle.I just want to contribute, show guys I can be consistent. I can be dependable, Michael said. They can count on me and I just know what Im doing and I know my job. Feels good though. Definitely a privilege, definitely an honor, man. Just got to go out there and keep proving myself and doing what Im doing.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen