Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

The 23-year-old running back was detained briefly

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 16.08.2019 10:01
von zhangzk • 144 Beiträge

LAS VEGAS (AP) — Dallas Cowboys star Ezekiel Elliott was handcuffed by police Josh Allen Jersey , but not arrested, after a scuffle involving event staff at a Las Vegas music festival, officials said Monday.Saturday near a gate to the overnight Electric Daisy Carnival at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway after police officers saw him “push a security officer to the ground,” Officer Laura Meltzer said in a statement.“The security guard who was the victim of the misdemeanor battery refused to press charges,” the statement said, and the officers released Elliott. He was not charged with a crime.Cellphone video posted by celebrity website TMZ appeared to show Elliott speaking with a woman and then with several security and event staff members, including one who falls backward over a metal parking area barricade before police arrive. Elliott is handcuffed and led away.Elliott’s agent Frank Salzano said Monday that Elliott was released shortly after the video ends; that event security misconstrued the situation and overreacted; and that Elliott left Las Vegas for Dallas to be at his youth football camp on Sunday. The agent identified the woman in the video as Elliott’s girlfriend.Salzano declined to respond to the police statement.“The video speaks for itself,” he said.The NFL declined to comment on the situation.Elliott has twice led the NFL in rushing since being drafted in 2016. He has 4 http://www.jaguarscheapstore.com/jawaan-taylor-jersey-cheap ,048 yards rushing and 28 TDs on the ground over his three-year career.He was suspended by the NFL in 2017 for six games for violating the league’s personal conduct policy after an investigation of allegations he had several physical confrontations in the summer of 2016 with his girlfriend at the time.Elliott denied the allegations, saying he was not an abuser, and fought the suspension for several weeks in several courts before finally serving the suspension. Philip Rivers is 37, but his level of play, his commitment to playing beyond 2019 and the Chargers’ signing of Tyrod Taylor would seem to take the Chargers out of the quarterback market.Not surprisingly, Chargers General Manager Tom Telesco isn’t ruling anything out.“Pretty happy with our quarterback room,” Telesco said in his pre-draft press conference Monday, via video from the team website. “But you have to [keep an open mind about drafting a quarterback]. . . .You always have to be looking toward the future. That’s just natural with where Philip is. But Philip had a career year last year Josh Oliver Jersey , and he’s really showing no signs of descending. We’re very happy with Tyrod. We feel like we have two starting-level NFL quarterbacks, which is important for us right now. We have a good football team and now we have two quarterbacks we feel like we can win with, and we also have Cardale [Jones], who we still think has the developmental qualities we like a lot. So it’s a good group right now.”Rivers was an MVP candidate part of last season, completing 68.3 percent of his passes for 4,308 yards with 32 touchdowns and a 105.5 passer rating. He made his eighth Pro Bowl, though he withdrew with an ankle injury.“He’s playing at a really high level right now,” Telesco said. “My expectation is he’s going to be here awhile. I haven’t seen any different.”Rivers is entering his 16th NFL season. He previously has said he wants to play through at least 2020 http://www.jaguarscheapstore.com/quincy-williams-ii-jersey-cheap , so he can open the team’s new stadium in September.The Chargers expect to extend Rivers’ deal. He has one year remaining on his current contract, paying him $11 million in base salary this season and counting $23 million against the salary cap.“I’m grateful for each year. I really am. I’m grateful for every year that he’s playing,” Telesco said. “But that doesn’t mean we can’t look long term and see what the solution is down the road. But I’m grateful for every year. I don’t know if it was a career year last year, but it was certainly close.”

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen