Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

Tennessee Titans running back Derrick Henry rushed

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 16.08.2019 08:48
von zhangzk • 144 Beiträge

Jacksonville Jaguars on Thursday night.Henry’s 99-yard touchdown run in the second quarter that saw massive stiff arms of A.J. Bouye http://www.cowboyscheapauthenticstore.com/trysten-hill-jersey-cheap , Leon Jacobs and Myles Jack set the table for Henry’s huge day on the ground. The 99-yard touchdown matches Tony Dorsett’s 99-yard touchdown run against the Minnesota Vikings in 1983.Henry surpassed Chris Johnson’s 228-yard game against the Jaguars in 2009 for the most productive rushing performance in franchise history.Ryan Succop‘s 33-yard field goal to end the first half was the only other scoring output for the Titans in the game as Henry did all the heavy lifting.A 3-yard Henry run game the Titans the early 7-0 lead.A muffed punt from Cole Batson led to a safety that got the Jaguars on the board late in the first quarter. However, Jacksonville’s offense would do nothing to add to the effort until the game was well out of reach.Henry’s 99-yard romp made it a 13-2 game after a missed extra point and Succop’s field goal game Tennessee a 16-2 lead at half. Henry had 129 yards on six carries at the break and continued to pour it on in the second half.A 16-yard touchdown run made it a 23-2 advantage midway through the third quarter. After Cody Kessler lost a fumble on a sack, Henry’s 54-yard touchdown on the ensuing play made it a 30-2 lead with still 20 minutes left to play and Henry already over the 200-yard mark.Dede Westbrook would score on a 7-yard pass from Kessler on a fourth down late in the third to serve as Jacksonville’s only offensive points of the game.Henry becomes the third running back this season to eclipse the 200-yard plateau Connor McGovern Jersey , joining Todd Gurley (208 vs. Denver) and Isaiah Crowell (219 vs. Denver) in consecutive weeks in October.While the Titans path to a playoff spot isn’t straightforward, a loss to Jacksonville would have put the idea on life support. They remain in the hunt with Baltimore, Denver Khari Willis Jersey , Indianapolis and Miami for the final Wild Card spot. The Patriots signed kicker Stephen Gostkowski to a two-year contract last week and that means the 13-year veteran will stay in the only uniform he’s ever worn in the NFL.Gostkowski’s deal came after a report that talks with the team were at a standstill and word that the 49ers had interest in signing the veteran kicker. Gostkowski said that “it was really tough for me to think I was ever going to leave,” but that he felt he had to explore every option and that the process wound up reinforcing his feeling that he wanted to stay put.“But having the extra time, and waiting and taking my time Josh Allen Jersey , really made me know that I was 100 percent wanting to be here,” Gostkowski said, via Mike Reiss of ESPN.com. “I’m so blessed to have a chance to play 15 years in one spot. I know my position is different than most. But even in my position Jawaan Taylor Jersey , guys that have played it this long, have probably already been with two or three different teams. We love it here. My family loves it here. It would have been a lot to leave.”Gostkowski will enter the 2019 season in third place in career field goal percentage and his new deal will give him a chance to continue climbing other leaderboards through at least his 37th birthday.

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen