Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

ecame depressed after he was unable to grasp basic statistics equations, she said.This kid, he has no hope, Kumar said. Hes so l

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 16.08.2019 02:54
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

COLUMBIA, Mo. -- A former University of Missouri tutor said she can document at least a dozen instances of serious academic fraud involving mens and womens athletes during a 16-month period.Yolanda Kumar told The Kansas City Star that she felt pressured to keep athletes academically eligible, especially football and mens basketball players. Her allegations come less than a year after the school sanctioned its mens basketball team for violating NCAA rules.Hours after Kumar posted in her personal Facebook account Tuesday afternoon that she had taken entrance exams and completed entire courses for Mizzou athletes, the university issued a statement announcing its investigation.The University of Missouri has received allegations of potential academic rules violations by a former tutor in the Athletics Academic Services area, the athletics department said in a statement. Consistent with our commitment to rules compliance and to operating our athletics program with integrity, we are conducting a review of the allegations.Of the hundreds of Missouri athletes she has tutored since 2010, Kumar said, 15 involved serious academic fraud. She told The St. Louis Post-Dispatch she felt like she had been groomed over time by her superiors to participate in what she described as academic dishonesty.The last straw for Kumar involved a male athlete she said needed help during the summer on a core class she was told he needed to graduate. The student passed, she said, but he really was struggling with very basic things that my eighth-grader could do.The same student was assigned to her in the fall and became depressed after he was unable to grasp basic statistics equations, she said.This kid, he has no hope, Kumar said. Hes so lost, and I helped. I helped ruin him. I probably cant take it all, because its not all me. Its not all me at all, but he was the one who forced me. That was enough. I couldnt do it anymore.During an 18-minute phone call on Nov. 2 with Mary Ann Austin, the universitys executive associate athletic director for compliance, Kumar came clean about her involvement. Initially it felt good to have provided that information, she said, but she soon realized the evil was out of the box and you cant put it back in.Kumar didnt immediately respond to messages from The Associated Press on Wednesday seeking comment. In her Facebook post Tuesday, she said at least two academic coordinators for athletes in revenue-generating sports encouraged, promoted and supported her activities. Kumar resigned her position Nov. 7 prior to a meeting with a member for compliance, general counsel and an individual that reports to the chancellor.The universitys announcement comes 10 months after it self-imposed sanctions against the mens basketball program stemming from a sham internship program and impermissible benefits received by players and their families at Tan-Tar-A resort at the Lake of the Ozarks.Third-year basketball coach Kim Andersons team was banned from the 2016 postseason and forfeited two scholarships as part of the sanctions that were accepted by the NCAA when it closed the case in August.Josh Rosen Womens Jersey . Mitch Holmberg added a goal and three assists. Connor Chartier also scored for the Chiefs (3-0-0). Luke Harrison spoiled Garrett Hughsons shutout bid with a power-play goal at 13:17 of the third period. The Spokane goaltender finished with 28 saves, including a Brandon Fushimi penalty shot in the second period that would have tied the game 1-1. Nat Moore Womens Jersey .com) - Richie Incognito has reportedly been admitted to a psychiatric care unit in Arizona. http://www.dolphinsrookiestore.com/ . -- Ty Montgomery had 290 all-purpose yards and two touchdowns, and fifth-ranked Stanford held on to beat No. Cameron Wake Womens Jersey . -- PGA TOUR Canada member Steve Saunders took a three-stroke lead Saturday in the Web. Jason Taylor Youth Jersey . Pert has formerly spent time as an assistant coach with Cardiff City, Coventry City, and Bahrain mens national team. "Martyn is a highly-respected coach with experience at the top levels in England," said Whitecaps FC head coach Carl Robinson.MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- The Memphis Grizzlies have signed forward James Ennis to a multiyear contract.The Grizzlies announced the signing Wednesday. Terms werent disclosed.The 6-foot-7 Ennis played a combined 22 games for the Miami Heat, Grizzlies and New Orleans Pelicans last season. He averaged 7.2 points, 1.9 rebounds, 1.0 assists and 14.9 minutes per game.Memphis had acquired Ennis and Mario Chalmers from Miami in a Nov. 10 trade that sent guard Beno UUdrih and forward Jarnell Stokes to the Heat.dddddddddddd. After the Grizzlies waived Ennis in March, he finished the season with New Orleans. In his nine games with the Pelicans, he averaged 15.9 points, 3.9 rebounds, 2.0 assists and 31.3 minutes per game.The 26-year-old has played a total of 84 regular-season NBA games. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen