Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

r 9 when he appeared to lead with his forearm in a challenge on Gloucester lock Mariano Galarza, and was charged with striking.T

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 15.08.2019 06:35
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Worcester flanker Alafoti Faosiliva has been handed a one-week ban following his sending off against Gloucester.Faosiliva was dismissed in the second half at Sixways on September 9 when he appeared to lead with his forearm in a challenge on Gloucester lock Mariano Galarza, and was charged with striking.The 30-year-old pleaded guilty and will be free to play again on September 18.An RFU statement said: Alafoti Faosiliva of Worcester Warriors appeared before an RFU disciplinary panel this evening charged with striking with the arm and/or elbow, contrary to law 10.4(a).Faosiliva pleaded guilty and was given a one-week ban. He is free to play again on the 18th of September.Joe Kelly Dodgers Jersey . -- Patrick Reed got an early start in golf. Hyun-Jin Ryu Jersey . Hazard cut in from the left and scored with a swerving right-footed shot for ninth goal of the season, which proved to be enough for the victory despite Chelseas forwards again lacking a cutting edge up front. http://www.ladodgersprostore.us/Sandy-Koufax-dodgers-jersey/ . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. Cody Bellinger Dodgers Jersey . -- About a third of the way through the regular season, the Washington Wizards are at . Max Muncy Jersey . -- Chicago Bears cornerback Tim Jennings was selected Monday to his second straight Pro Bowl, while guard Kyle Long made it after a solid rookie season.Kimi Raikkonen says attention to the small details has been key to his improved form in 2016, which has occurred despite a disappointing campaign for Ferrari.Raikkonen dropped behind teammate Sebastian Vettel after retiring due to a botched pit-stop at the U.S. Grand Prix, having led the German in the standings for much of the season. Last year Raikkonen finished a huge 128 points behind Vettel, the second season in a row which had seen him comprehensively out-performed by a teammate.The Finn says the improvement has come from change in mentality compared to previous years.Obviously the car is new, we had a good car last year also, but there were some changes with the people that I work with and I think theyve been very good, Raikkonen said when asked to explain the reasons for his improvement in form ahead of this weekends Mexican Grand Prix. The guys are very good at what they do, we work very well together, but I dont think theres the one reason why were doing better. I think the reasons are in the very small details, making sure tthat they are correct, theyre not almost there or roughly there, theyre exactly as they should be.ddddddddddddTo have this mentality pays off because we have a lot of details that can make a difference if theyre spot on but if theyre not then youd adding a lot of lap time. We work very well together, we understand each other well, we have the same kind of idea of how we want to do stuff.Despite acknowledging the improvement in his own form compared to 2014 and 2015, Raikkonen admits it means little in a year which has seen Ferrari fail to record a single victory despite pre-season expectations of a title challenge.I can drive the car well, that helps, but it hasnt been such a good season as I want to be at the front and win races, so its difficult for me to say this has been a good season. But I understand that coming from the last few years this is better, but the end result is not what we want as Ferrari. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen