Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

ed all his obligations. This last situation [with Faciane], I told the players in the meeting the day they left to make sure the

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 13.08.2019 10:41
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. -- The Minnesota Vikings do not necessarily have a one-size-fits-all approach to discipline within their organization, and coach Mike Zimmer says he isnt aiming for one.Zimmer said Wednesday the team required defensive coordinator George Edwards to make a huge monetary commitment, among other things, after he was charged with misdemeanor DWI in May. Edwards pleaded guilty to misdemeanor careless driving on Aug. 30, and the St. Paul Pioneer Press first published the news of Edwards incident on Tuesday, the same day practice squad guard Isame Faciane was released for a misdemeanor DWI charge during the teams bye week.The Vikings were criticized in some circles for dealing differently with their defensive coordinator than they did the guard. But Zimmer said the difference in punishment was because of how differently Edwards and Faciane handled their respective DWIs, not because of the differences in their standing within the organization.Every situation is different, and I dont really care about being consistent; I care about being right, Zimmer said. When this happened with George, George was given a lot of things to do, including a huge monetary commitment that he had to make, and he fulfilled all his obligations. This last situation [with Faciane], I told the players in the meeting the day they left to make sure they stay out of trouble, do the right things. I told them again [on] the field when they left. I had the coaches text them and make sure to remind them to stay out of trouble. Then, when this did happen, on the very same day, he was told to call me twice and did not call me.So every situation is different, and I like Isame. If he fulfills his obligations, Im not opposed to bringing him back, as well.Asked if Edwards future was in doubt beyond this season, Zimmer said, Well, if he messes up again, his future will be [in doubt]. But right now, hes fulfilled all his commitments.Edwards blood alcohol content was 0.11 at the time of his arrest, over Minnesotas legal limit of 0.08. He was fined $1,000 and placed on a one-year probation after pleading guilty, and the Vikings said in a Tuesday statement that Edwards notified the organization immediately after his arrest.Faciane, whose blood alcohol content was 0.13 when he arrested in St. Louis Park, Minnesota, last Wednesday, was charged with fourth-degree DWI, driving without a valid license and operating a motor vehicle with a blood alcohol content over the states legal limit.Charles Barkley Rockets Jersey . U.S. District Judge Lorna G. Schofield in Manhattan agreed that lawyers on both sides could make their formal requests by Nov. 8. A hearing is scheduled for a day earlier. Jordan Siev, a lawyer for Rodriguez, wrote in a joint letter to the judge from lawyers on both sides that MLB lawyers planned to ask that the lawsuit be dismissed. Chris Paul Rockets Jersey . After taking two big hits this week -- losing at home and dropping back-to-back games for the first time all season -- Indiana struck back by playing its most complete game of the year. http://www.therocketsofficial.com/Authentic-Steve-Francis-Rockets-Jersey/ . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. Clyde Drexler Rockets Jersey . Fernandez, coached in Toronto by former two-time Olympic silver medallist Brian Orser, scored 267.11 points and is the first champion to successfully defend since Russias Evgeny Plushenko in 2005 and 2006. Robert Horry Jersey . -- Bryant McKinnie came out of his stance and lowered his shoulder into a practice squad player, causing a crisp thud to reverberate in the Miami Dolphins practice bubble.SATURDAY, Oct 1 Sydney v Western Bulldogs at MCG 2.30pm AESTHead to head: Swans 76 Bulldogs 79 Drawn 1Head to head in finals: Swans 1 Bulldogs 3Last clash: Round 15 2016 - Bulldogs 13.5 (83) bt Swans 11.13 (79) at SCGTab Sportsbet: Swans $1.60 Bulldogs $2.40William Hill: Swans $1.61 Bulldogs $2.41Its the grand final Bulldogs fans have been waiting for since 1961 and the shot at redemption that Sydney players have wanted since 2014. The two sides are in tremendous form. The Swans suffered a shock loss to Greater Western Sydney in week one of the finals but backed it up by ending Adelaide and Geelongs season in clinical fashion. The Bulldogs, finishing seventh on the ladder, have rolled West Coast, Hawthorn and GWS in the finals. Both sidees can move the ball with precision and pace, while theyre also both capable of winning the contested ball.dddddddddddd The Bulldogs are unchanged, while the Swans have recalled Jarrad McVeigh and Callum Mills for Aliir Aliir (knee) and Harry Marsh.Key: Can the Bulldogs stop the Swans from having another sizzling start? Sydney booted a club-record seven goals in the first quarter of both recent wins over Adelaide and Geelong. Their midfield was magnificent and Lance Franklin led a polished forward line. The Bulldogs have been resilient this season but cant afford to be blown away early.Tip: Swans by 11 points ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen