Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

d more because of it, Maddon said. Grimm has his strongpoints, too, that we can utilize. Were still waiting to hear from Hector

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 13.08.2019 10:39
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

ATLANTA -- Conner Manning threw for a career-high 340 yards and two scores as Georgia State granted Texas State a 14-0 lead, then ran off 34 unanswered points to roll over the Bobcats 41-21 on Saturday.Texas State, held without a touchdown in the first quarter of their first four games, was up 14-0 going into the second period. Georgia State (1-4, 1-1 Sun Belt) dominated the final three quarters to pick up its first win.Trailing by 20 in the second half Texas State had its chances as the defense scooped up three Panther fumbles in Georgia State territory, but the Bobcats failed to convert on all three.Robert Davis equaled his career-high of nine catches, gaining 149 yards and one touchdown. Kyler Neal rushed for 89 yards and a score.Tyler Jones led Texas State (2-3, 0-1), throwing for 300 yards and one TD, but he was picked off twice.Samuel Morin Flyers Jersey . -- Jimmie Johnson held off a teammate, passed a pair of Hall of Famers, and dominated once more at Dover. Travis Sanheim Flyers Jersey . They were putting most of their energy into a record-setting offensive display. http://www.flyersteamstoreonline.com/authentic-brian-elliott-flyers-jersey/ . -- Jimmie Johnson held off a teammate, passed a pair of Hall of Famers, and dominated once more at Dover. Brian Propp Jersey . Burris threw two TD passes, including a key 15-yard fourth-quarter strike to Bakari Grant that effectively countered a Toronto comeback bid and led Hamilton to a 33-19 victory. Ron Hextall Jersey . Catch all the action on TSN2 at 11pm et/8pm pt. The nine-time Big 12 champion Jayhawks are positioning themselves for another title, as they have run out to a flawless 6-0 mark in conference play thus far.CHICAGO -- Chicago Cubs reliever Pedro Strop will be sidelined four to six weeks with a torn meniscus in his left knee.The right-hander will undergo arthroscopic surgery Friday after getting hurt fielding a grounder in the eighth inning of Wednesdays victory over the Los Angeles Angels.Its never fun not having him around, but it could have been worse, Cubs manager Joe Maddon said Thursday. Were going to get him back and thats a good thing.Strop was placed on the 15-day disabled list and right-hander Justin Grimm was recalled from Triple-A Iowa. With reliever Hector Rondon also sidelined with a triceps injury, the NL Central-leading Cubs will have to shuffle bullpen roles ahead of closer Aroldis Chapman.It will give more opportunity to different guys, particularly Joe Smith is going to be the guy that is utilized more because of it, Maddon said. Grimm has his strongpoints, too, that we can utilize. Were still waiting to hear from Hector to see exactly when hes going to be available.ddddddddddddThe 31-year-old Strop, who has a 2.89 ERA in 50 appearances this season, bolted off the mound and slid in front of third baseman Javier Baez to field Yunel Escobars slow roller.Adrenaline took over for me to slide and I kind of got stuck in the grass, Strop said, while leaning on crutches in the clubhouse.Baez hugged Strop so he wouldnt throw to first, and Strop said the doctor told him it could have been worse if he did try to wheel and throw.I appreciate Javy holding me, he said.The timetable calls for Strop to return toward the end of the regular season and be ready for the playoffs.It was a horrible feeling. I was almost crying just thinking that I might be out for the season, Strop said. This is a really special group that I want to be part of in the playoffs and World Series if we get there. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen