Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

ut him, his stuff and how strong he is. Hes really good, throwing the ball well right now, all his pitches locating. Gave us wha

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 13.08.2019 10:29
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

STATELINE, Nev. -- Mark Mulder rallied Sunday at Edgewood Tahoe to successfully defend his title in the American Century Championship celebrity golf tournament.The former pitcher birdied seven of his first 13 holes and finished with a 29-point round for a five-point victory over Mardy Fish in the modified Stableford event. Players received six points for eagle, three for birdie, one for par, zero for bogey and minus-two for double bogey or worse.Mulder finished with 74 points and earned $125,000.I knew going into today I needed to make a bunch of birdies, and I didnt make many putts the last few days, Mulder said. Today is one of those days I knew I had to. Luckily they started rolling in, and you start getting that, theres kind of a vibe out there. Its kind of a feeling at times. Our group had it. And I had it. And thats all that really matters. It was a fun day, and Im glad I finished it off.Second-round leader Fish had a 19-point day, missing a 12-foot eagle putt in 18. The former tennis player made $60,000.It wasnt a very tough putt, Fish said. In the context of the rest of the putts throughout the week, weekend, that was a relatively easy one.Actor Jack Wagner was third at 67, followed by former hockey players Jeremy Roenick (66) and Mike Modano (65). Entertainer Justin Timberlake was 21st with 35 points, and two-time NBA MVP Stephen Curry tied for 27th with 28 points. Charles Barkley was last among the 82 finishers with minus-100 points -- 30 points behind 81st-place Larry the Cable Guy.Cheap Real Yeezy . LOUIS -- St. Fake Yeezy Boost . The Cincinnati Reds remain perfect with their speedy rookie outfielder in the starting lineup. http://www.fakeyeezyclearance.com/ . The giant slalom world champion slipped during her first run in the morning, landing on her back and then twisting forward before getting her leg caught in the protective material on the side of the slope. Wholesale Yeezy Boost 350 . "No difference at all," chirped U.S. roommate and linemate James van Riemsdyk. "Its still the same cranky Phil. Best Yeezy Fake . With their top three point guards and Kobe Bryant all sidelined by injury, the Lakers signed Marshall out of the D-League on Friday before their home game against Minnesota.SAN DIEGO -- Fighting for a postseason berth, Jeff Samardzija and the San Francisco Giants finally figured out the pesky San Diego Padres.Angel Pagans single broke a scoreless tie in the eighth and Samardzija struck out nine in seven innings for the Giants, who beat the Padres 2-1 on Thursday night to keep pace with the New York Mets for the NL wild card lead.The Mets and Giants took a half-game lead over the idle St. Louis Cardinals in the wild card race. New York beat Philadelphia 9-8 in 11 innings.San Francisco continues to trail Los Angeles by six games in the NL West, but the Dodgers reduced their magic number to four by beating Colorado 7-4.The Giants faced a Padres lineup that included five rookies, three making their big league debut. The Giants snapped a six-game losing streak to the Padres, who have been their nemesis during their second-half skid. The Padres swept the Giants at San Francisco last week and in San Diego in the first series after the All-Star break. The Giants had swept the Padres three times in the first two months of the season.Samardzija joined the Giants as a free agent so he could pitch in games like this.Its great, thats why I signed up to come over here and play, was to be playing in September, important games in September, he said. Thats why we play this game, to compete at the highest level, and with the most on the line.I tried to hang in there in the game long enough and then we squeaked on through there in the eighth. It was a nice way to end it.Samardzija (12-10) allowed four hits in seven scoreless innings, and walked none.Hes a horse, manager Bruce Bochy said. Thats obviously part of the deal, what intrigued us about him, his stuff and how strong he is. Hes really good, throwing the ball well right now, all his pitches locating. Gave us what we needed.Joe Panik, who had been in an 0-for-24 slump, doubled to right-center opening the eighth against Christian Friedrich (5-11). His fly ball ticked off the end of rookie Hunter Renfroes glove, hit the ground and bounced over the fence. Kelby Tomlinson, pinch-hitting for Samardzija, singled to left to put runners on the corners and chase Friedrich. Brad Hand came on and induced Eduardo Nunez to hit into a force, with Panik holding at third. Pagan then hit a blooper that landed just fair and brought in Panik.ddddddddddddRenfroe fielded Paniks blooper and made a strong throw, but first baseman Wil Myers cut it off.Since there was no other play there, Wil probably wants to let that ball go, manager Andy Green said. I think hed say that right now. I dont think were accustomed to Hunter Renfroes arm yet. That is a very unique play to see a ball drop on the line like that and see a guy coming up firing like that. I dont know how far up the line it was going to be to Hedgy (Austin Hedges), but I thought it was going to be close enough to be an interesting play at the plate. ... Theres some arm strength there.Hunter Pence doubled with two outs to bring in Nunez.Padres pinch-hitter Alex Dickerson homered off Derek Law with one out in the eighth.Sergio Romo pitched the ninth for his second save in as many chances. Schimpf doubled with one out before Renfroe popped up to first base and fellow rookie Carlos Asuaje grounded to short to end it.Padres outfielders Renfroe and Manual Margot, and second baseman Asuaje were making their first big league starts.Renfroe, Margot, Asuaje and Hedges were called up Wednesday from Triple-A El Paso. Renfroe and Asuaje made their big league debuts as pinch-hitters on Wednesday night while Margot made his as a pinch-runner. Hedges made his big league debut last year.Renfroe singled to left for his first career hit in the second and then singled to center in the fifth.Padres reliever Jose Torres made his big league debut when he started the ninth.TRAINERS ROOMGiants: Bochy said RHP Johnny Cueto, who was forced out of his start Tuesday night with a strained groin, is improving and will try to throw on Friday. ... Bochy said SS Brandon Crawfords dislocated pinky on his glove hand was doing a lot better. Yesterday he had a tough day. It was really sore. Hes throwing to keep in shape.Padres: Green said RHP Colin Rea has begun throwing. Hes been shut down with an elbow injury.UP NEXTGiants: Rookie RHP Albert Suarez (3-4, 4.16) is scheduled to start Friday night.Padres: RHP Edwin Jackson (4-6, 6.00) gets the start Friday night. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen