Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

SUNRISE, Fla. [url=http://www.nbajerseyschinawholesale.com/]Wholesale Basketball Jerseys[/url] . -- The Carolina Hurricanes took

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 24.07.2019 05:28
von jokergreen0220 • 1.635 Beiträge

SUNRISE, Fla. Wholesale Basketball Jerseys . -- The Carolina Hurricanes took advantage of solid goaltending on their end and an unexpected change in the other net. Jiri Tlusty scored twice and Anton Khudobin stopped 35 shots to lead the Hurricanes to a 3-0 victory over the Florida Panthers on Thursday night. Khudobin recorded his first shutout this season with the Hurricanes, and the third of his career. His last shutout was March 31, 2013, at Buffalo as a member of the Boston Bruins. Jeff Skinner also scored for the Hurricanes. "Its always good when you (dont) get scored on in a game. But the most important is we just got the W," Khudobin said. Dan Ellis, who played last season for Carolina, started the second period in relief of Roberto Luongo and made 18 saves. Luongo left the game after the first period with an upper body injury sustained in a collision with Carolinas Radek Dvorak. The Panthers described it as a precautionary measure. Luongo stopped 11 of 12 shots. Dvorak was assessed a game misconduct at 12:48 of the first when he crashed into Luongo and sent him into the net, knocking it off its moorings. Floridas Erik Gudbranson was assessed a roughing penalty for engaging Dvorak in retaliation. "I?made the shot and then I was driving like 100 miles per hour to the net and then I got a little push," Dvorak said. "Next thing I?knew I was in the net with Louie, but it was not intentional at all. Thats not my style." Dvorak, who has a home in the area, had over 20 family members and friends attending the game, only to see him exit early. "Obviously, you want to finish the game because you want to play in front of your family, in front of your friends, but sometimes you have a little bit of bad luck," Dvorak said. "But the thing is we got two points after the game, which is more important for us." Khudobin was pleased with his own play but concerned about Luongo. "I?hope hes OK and hes not going to have anything, but at the same time its just hockey," Khudobin said. "Sometimes it happens, but I?dont feel good about it." It didnt take long for the Hurricanes to take advantage of the goalie change as they scored two goals in five minutes. Tlusty scored his second goal after he grabbed a loose puck to the left of the net. Ellis fell down in the crease and wasnt able to reach across to block the shot from the left side. Tlusty found the net at 2:30 of the second for his third two-goal game of the season and a 2-0 lead. The Hurricanes stretched their advantage to 3-0 on Skinners goal. He took a pass from behind the net and his shot from the right side beat Ellis on the stick side at 5:46 of the second. "Its never a fun situation because you know your partner . something might not be good with him," Ellis said. "Thats the job and you have to be ready when they call you. I wish I could have made two more saves." The Hurricanes took a 1-0 lead on Tlustys first goal 9:09 into the first period. Eric Staal grabbed a loose puck along the left boards and brought it toward the net. He passed to Tlusty low in the right circle. Tlusty was able to work the puck and get Luongo out of position and score on a wrist shot. "Tonight we scored the first goal, which is always better than being one down. Everyone came ready," Tlusty said. NOTES: Gudbranson returned to the lineup after missing the past nine games with a knee injury. ... The Hurricanes won all three games against the Panthers this season. ... Khudobin has started five of the past six games for the Hurricanes. China Jerseys Cheap . Mike Vecchione tied it at 2 with 4:01 left in the first, Saskatoon native Eli Lichtenwald gave the Dutchman the lead 57 seconds later, and Daniel Ciampini capped the spree with 2:57 to go. Authentic NBA Jerseys Cheap . Torres scored the first goal by an English team in the knockout phase of the Champions League this season when he met Cezar Azpilicuetas cutback in the ninth minute of their first leg match in the last 16. But Chelsea failed to make the most of its counterattacks and the Turkish champions equalized in the second half after gaining in confidence and cutting out their defensive mistakes. http://www.nbajerseyschinawholesale.com/ . THE MICHAEL JORDAN FLU GAME First this famous basketball moment. The story goes like this. “Game 5, known as "The Flu Game", was one of Michael Jordans most memorable.OKLAHOMA CITY -- Oklahoma City Thunder coach Scott Brooks might have some choices to make when scripting last-second shots. Brooks drew up a play for Kevin Durant on Friday night, but it was Russell Westbrook that came through in the end. Westbrooks corner 3-pointer with 0.1 seconds left in overtime gave Oklahoma City a wild 113-112 victory over the Golden State Warriors. Brooks drew up the play to get Durant the ball, but the NBA scoring leaders floater missed with 12 seconds left. Officials called the ball out on Golden State and used replay to confirm the call. After the review, Serge Ibakas 15-foot jump shot missed the mark and the ball looked headed out of bounds before Thabo Sefoloshas diving save gave the Thunder one final try. Sefolosha found Westbrook, who took off one way, turned the other and drilled the 3-pointer over Harrison Barnes to give the Thunder the win. "When he tells people about out this one, he doesnt have to exaggerate it because theres no bigger fish story than what he did tonight," Brooks said of Westbrooks heroics. Westbrooks shot was reviewed as well but once again, replay sided with the Thunder. When Westbrook snagged the ball, there was no question he was going for the win. "Im not going to tie the game," Westbrook said. "Theres no need to tie the game. I did the same thing in Golden State but unfortunately it didnt work out for us." In that game on Nov. 14, it was the Warriors who came out ahead with a big last-second shot, when Andre Iguodalas fallaway jumper at the buzzer gave Golden State a 116-115 win. "It was a fortunate bounce for them," Golden States Stephen Curry said. "A lot of good things happened for them in that possession. Its frustrating for us tonight." Westbrook scored a season-high 34 points on 10-of-25 shooting, Durant added 25 and the Thunder won their sixth consecutive game overall and ninth straight at home to start the season. ";That was fun," Durant said. Wholesale NBA Jerseys. "I was so excited for him. Its been a long time coming. Hes been working on that. He had that confidence to take that shot, so Im glad we won it. It was a fun game to be a part of." While Durant figures to get the majority of chances at game-winning shots, Westbrook is at least making Brooks think when he draws up plays in the final seconds. "Russell has the ability to make shots," Brooks said. "I look at it as Kevin and Russell have the ability to attract two guys on the ball." Ibaka continued his strong November with his third consecutive double-double, with 13 points and 10 rebounds. Curry had 32 points, hitting four 3-pointers, to lead the Warriors. Barnes added a career-high 26 points. The Thunder slowed down Golden States leading scorer, Klay Thompson, early. Thompson missed 11 of his first 12 shots and finished 5 of 19 from the floor. He hit just two of his nine 3-pointers. Durant had a chance to win it in regulation but missed a fadeaway jumper just before the buzzer. Durant helped the Thunder get back into the game after a quiet first three quarters, scoring 12 points in the fourth period. After the game, Brooks was looking forward to reliving the moment again. "Theres so many good moments I cant wait to watch it tonight," Brooks said. "These are the reasons were all in this, for moments that will last forever." NOTES: Ibakas third consecutive double-double is a career first. . Oklahoma Citys Kendrick Perkins dislocated his left ring finger late in the second quarter and did not return. ... Golden States Jermaine ONeal was called for a technical foul early in the second quarter after a brief altercation with Steven Adams following a foul call on Adams. . The Warriors Andre Iguodala missed his fourth consecutive game with a left hamstring strain. . Andrew Bogut fouled out early in overtime and was 6 of 8 from the field. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8162 Themen und 8758 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen