Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

Cleveland Browns at Denver Broncos score

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 23.07.2019 08:08
von panxing18 • 206 Beiträge

predictions: Week 15 - Mile High ReportEvery part of my being wants to rage against my team and predict another ugly loss this week. The fact is Dan Fouts Color Rush Jersey , this team tends to win and lose games they shouldn’t. It’s a maddening tendency that keeps us all off balance never knowing what to expect. Well, I expect a loss, therefore I’m predicting a win. Case Keenum wakes up from his inaccurate ways and slings the ball around well enough to score 24 points and secure a home victory. And yes, I’ll be the only one today thinking the Broncos come out with a home win. - Tim LynchCleveland Browns’ Playoff Possibilities: Week 15 Edition - Dawgs By NatureIf Pittsburgh wins, then Cleveland will be eying a wildcard spot, which is just as tough to attain given the number of teams that need to lose. Cleveland can play a role in the demise of two of those teams Lance Alworth Color Rush Jersey , though — with Denver this week and Baltimore in Week 17.Indianapolis, Miami, Tennessee, and Baltimore each need to lose 2 of their final 3 games. You have to think about the fact that the Colts play the Titans in Week 17; so if they both win this week, then that kills Cleveland because that means one of those two teams will finish the year ahead of Cleveland, eliminating them from wildcard contention (barring a tie). Your daily dose of Los Angeles Chargers news & notes from around the web." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteBolts From The BlueBolts From The Blue Kellen Winslow Color Rush Jersey , a Los Angeles Chargers communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsChargersOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections San Diego Chargers Daily LinksSan Diego Chargers NewsSan Diego Chargers OffseasonSan Diego Chargers HistorySan Diego Chargers HumorFiled under:Chargers Daily LinksLos Angeles Chargers Daily Links: Where do the Chargers uniforms rank?New,3commentsYour daily dose of Los Angeles Chargers news & notes from around the web.PDTShareTweetShareShareLos Angeles Chargers Daily Links: Where do the Chargers uniforms rank?Photo by Harry How/Getty ImagesCaleb Wilson Hopes to Become Philip Rivers' "Best Friend" - Ricky Henne“I’ve always been a quarterback’s best friend as far as in the passing game, from Josh Rosen to when I was with Sam Darnold at USC to Wilton Speight,” he said. “I’ve always been a guy they can lean back on when things are rough, or they need a play to be made. So I feel like I can definitely bring that to the table…I’d be honored to even catch a pass from (Philip Rivers).”2019 NFL Draft Areas of Need: Los Angeles Chargers - Andy Benoit & Gary GramlingLeft guard Dan Feeney and right guard Michael Schofield are both suitable for the man-to-man run-blocking designs that fit Melvin Gordon, but they struggled mightily against quality pass rushers last season.Ben Simmons Receives Tons of Backlash Over Post-Game Comments - Justin GrassoLos Angeles Chargers' wide receiver Keenan Allen then followed Mathieu's statement by making fun of Simmons' lack of a jump shot. Although his comment had nothing to do with Simmons' initial stance on the Sixers fans booing Philip Rivers Color Rush Jersey , it's still clear that the 76ers guard has created more backlash for himself.Chargers draft analysis: Linebackers already upgraded if injury bug doesn't hit again - Jeff MillerDraft: At their local pro day last week, the Chargers had the opportunity to work out Cameron Smith, who had a stellar career at USC. Smith afterward said he’d be honored to play for the team and projected himself as someone who could eventually emerge as a signal-caller for an NFL defense. Linebacker depth is one area the Chargers could target early in the draft.Ranking all 32 NFL uniforms: How does New York Jets' new look rate? - Nate Davis3. Los Angeles Chargers: The lightning bolt helmets rule. And sweet variety, the all-royal Color Rush arguably the NFL's best. Still, I miss the helmet numbers when they wear the famous powder blue. And the shoulder and leg bolts were far sleeker before the 2007 alteration — and, frankly Melvin Gordon Color Rush Jersey , I preferred the navy helmet and white bolts of the LaDainian Tomlinson days with the powder blues a welcome treat.Social Media Information:BFTB Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageBFTB Twitter: Follow @BFTB_ChargersThe Lightning Round Twitter: Follow @Lightning_RoundThe Lightning Round Facebook: Click here to like our pageBFTB Manager: Richard Wade: Follow @RichardWade

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8162 Themen und 8758 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen