Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

The San Francisco 49ers wrapped up the

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 02.07.2019 08:51
von panxing18 • 206 Beiträge

2018 season and they have begun their work to prepare for 2019 free agency and the NFL draft. The coaches and scouts are back from a week in Mobile Weston Richburg Jersey , Alabama at the Senior Bowl, but there is plenty more to be done as they get ready to build on a disappointing 2018 campaign. We’ll be breaking down plenty of what that means, but in the meantime, we wanted to take a look back at the season that was for the 49ers.Jimmy Garoppolo’s injury sent things south, but there is plenty still to assess. We are going to take a look at every notable addition and provide a forum for grading how that signing, trade, or draft pick worked out.D.J. Reed, defensive backHow acquired: Drafted in the fifth round (142nd overall)The 49ers invested quite a bit in the secondary last offseason, and D.J. Reed emerged as one of the more intriguing options. It took injuries to get him into the starting lineup Cassius Marsh Color Rush Jersey , but once there, he impressed as a versatile option.Reed opened the season as a special teams player, returning kicks and getting some work in at a variety of other special teams roles. In Week 3, Adrian Colbert hurt his hip and Reed took over at free safety for that game and through Weeks 4 and 5. Colbert returned in Week 6, but then suffered a high ankle sprain in Week 7 and went on injured reserve.Jimmie Ward moved from cornerback to free safety after Colbert went on IR, but after three weeks, Ward got hurt and ended up on IR himself. There was a lot of back-and-forth as the 49ers went through eight different safety combinations. Reed got some free safety work over the back half of the season, but spent the majority of his defensive snaps as the nickel back. K’Waun Williams suffered a knee injury and that gave Reed a chance at his more natural slot corner role.Reed did not secure consistent playing time the entire season, but he got a chance to show his versatility. The 49ers have cap space and draft picks to further invest in the secondary https://www.49ersfanshop.com/Brock-Coyle-Jersey , but Reed would seem to have secured a chance to compete for a significant role. He could eventually replace Williams, but in the meantime, he has a chance to develop into a super-sub role — not too shabby for a fifth round pick.If you can’t see the poll below, click here. Now that the NFL Draft is over with, there’s a lot of fans that missed out on seeing their favorite college players go to the 49ers. Who is disappointed?"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections 49ers Salary CapLevi’s Stadium Events49ers Transactions49ers Injury News49ers Press Conferences & Conference Calls2019 NFL Draft: 49ers picks, mock drafts, news, rumors, analysisWhich draft crush do you wish the 49ers selected? New https://www.49ersfanshop.com ,128commentsNow that the NFL Draft is over with, there’s a lot of fans that missed out on seeing their favorite college players go to the 49ers. Who is disappointed? PDTShareTweetShareShareWhich draft crush do you wish the 49ers selected? The 2019 NFL Draft is over with and some of you like what the San Francisco 49ers did, some of you didn’t. They got Nick Bosa, which should be a solid foundational piece for the defense and they also got Deebo Samuel which is a shot in the arm for the wide receivers. Overall, I like a lot of what the 49ers did and ‘get’ the moves, even though I don’t really like the situations a lot of them were in (if that even makes sense). But there were players I liked that the 49ers will not be getting. Well, only a couple. Every year we have draft crushes and every year we are set up to be disappointed be it by draft order, stupid trades, or the team going in a completely different direction where you may take it personally. For me San Francisco 49ers Customized Jerseys , I was warming up and eventually wanted Arizona State wide receiver N’Keal Harry. Badly.I thought with his size he’d be great in Shanahan’s offense. I also knew in the back of my head the 49ers would probably wind up with Deebo Samuel. After that Senior Bowl where he was under Kyle Shanahan and how he continued to impress as time went on, my gut said the 49ers were going to land him.Now don’t get me wrong, I’m happy with Samuel. His height concerns me, but if you watch this interview you find a pretty good dude, that gives me the impression he wants to be in San Francisco specifically. Harry was praying he went to the Patriots. I think Samuel won’t be much of a slot receiver, he’s going to be all over the place in each position. Him and Dante Pettis on the field will be something to watch, but I did want Harry at the time. So what was your draft crush for 2019 that didn’t make it to the 49ers? Who’d they take instead of him around the time he went? Are you disappointed?

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen